ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
And about the "NTR"/rape: My thought was that the MC didn't think that could happen, but if you choose to sell her AND don't kill the mafia guy, that's the consequence of your actions (I mean, it's VERY avoidable).

It is not animated and there are only 4 or 5 renders. I don't even consider it a scene, but a bad outcome (regarding Lauren, in this case).

So... if anyone is afraid that this may lead to NTR paths or NTR real scenes in the future, you can rest assured, that's not gonna happen (y)
Just throw in my 2c as someone who has been playing and enjoying this game for a while now.

Although I don't see this as NTR I also don't understand the decision to include it. Yes the game has some dark themes but overall it's a pretty light-hearted affair so to suddenly see one of the main characters getting raped is pretty jarring. I dunno, I haven't seen the "scene" and probably never will, but it seems like it doesn't add much and is really only going to piss a lot of people off that it's there, even if they never see it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just throw in my 2c as someone who has been playing and enjoying this game for a while now.

Although I don't see this as NTR I also don't understand the decision to include it. Yes the game has some dark themes but overall it's a pretty light-hearted affair so to suddenly see one of the main characters getting raped is pretty jarring. I dunno, I haven't seen the "scene" and probably never will, but it seems like it doesn't add much and is really only going to piss a lot of people off that it's there, even if they never see it.
If they never see it and are pissed off I suggest they seek counseling that is way too sensitive and may be signs they have deep issues they need to address.

This is a great game, if it ain't for you (royal you) please don't try to bully changes and find one of the thousand other vns to play.

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
If they never see it and are pissed off I suggest they seek counseling that is way too sensitive and may be signs they have deep issues they need to address.

This is a great game, if it ain't for you (royal you) please don't try to bully changes and find one of the thousand other vns to play.
Not saying you're wrong, but the fact is a lot of people playing these games are very sensitive to certain content. People avoid games purely based off what tags they have. Hence why I don't understand the decision to include this content because it doesn't appear to add much to the story and likely will only put people off playing it.

If it was a case of artistic integrity, and the content adds something significant, then I would be in complete agreement. Not sure if that's the case here though.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I've seen that exact same quote in threads from different people when someone tries to force ntr into a vn ....it....will.....never.....end
Yeah I've seen both sides of the coin get out of hand. That fight, along with "whens the next update" are fingernails on the chalkboard of my mind.

Not saying you're wrong, but the fact is a lot of people playing these games are very sensitive to certain content. People avoid games purely based off what tags they have. Hence why I don't understand the decision to include this content because it doesn't appear to add much to the story and likely will only put people off playing it.

If it was a case of artistic integrity, and the content adds something significant, then I would be in complete agreement. Not sure if that's the case here though.
It's hard to judge that on an unfinished project. I'm sure some devs fly by the seat of their pants and changes are easy for them to implement others I'm sure have it all mapped out and it can be a jenga disaster taking away the wrong piece.

On this site we are getting someone's work and hours free and some seem so entitled and rude cause they don't get their way.

I keep thinking of how much Stephen King would be different if he had to work this way. Yes he got death threats etc, but it wasn't this instant content rioting.

I trust this dev til that trust is broken. This is the devs project not ours. Saying what you don't like is great but beating a dead horse is so irrating and a waste of time.

Don't get me wrong, I hear what you're saying. But there's not many games like this one; this game is a real gem with its art and story.
This game is special and the same one that put that avoidable scene in, is the same one that created it to begin with. Again I think the dev has earned our trust and so far hasn't betrayed that.

Just my two cents. Hope everyone has a good night

BiggestOfBois

Dec 31, 2019
Is it a bug or am i missing something? After the yukaza meetimg i cant do anything, tried to clock others areas but ir says nothing to do there etc etc and i cant click the city because it says that i need to stay in the village? Help

Reactions: Macgamer

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Thanks for the feedback! :D

To those who have this problem, did you watch Lauren's sex scene at the spa? I wanna know if that's the cause.
And if anyone could check if that is solved here I'd be thankful:
Mega
Lauren had a sex scene at the spa?? wth I never saw that and yes im stuck.

Reactions: Caribdis

wittnotyoyo

Jan 31, 2020
Is it a bug or am i missing something? After the yukaza meetimg i cant do anything, tried to clock others areas but ir says nothing to do there etc etc and i cant click the city because it says that i need to stay in the village? Help
Yes it's a bug, there is a maybe fixed version posted, it is quoted right below your post.

Lauren had a sex scene at the spa?? wth I never saw that and yes im stuck.
I think he is talking about the one at the end of v6 if you used the spa pass.

Reactions: Caribdis

The_Fifth

Mar 12, 2020
I managed to get "unstuck" after the Yakuza scene by rolling back and selling Lauren--which triggered the day to change. I suspect the bug is tied either to Aiko and the Dojo, or not having a high enough affection with Lauren.

I eventually just replayed part of the game and the bug didn't reappear.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Do you seriously need to trade Lauren to be raped to continue the scene?????? WTF?

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes