Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Alright, the Win and Mac (MEGA) links are updated and the bug should already be fixed

PS: I repeat, the direction of the game is not changing, there's no need to worry guys. However, if you want, I can make the "Sell her" option only appear if you have very low points with her or you're not following her path or something like that and not even having the option if that's not the case. Let me know.
I'd hate to see you just remove it, to me that is self censorship. The low points choice seems the fairest imo. But its your story and thank you for sharing it with us.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Alright, the Win and Mac (MEGA) links are updated and the bug should already be fixed

PS: I repeat, the direction of the game is not changing, there's no need to worry guys. However, if you want, I can make the "Sell her" option only appear if you have very low points with her or you're not following her path or something like that and not even having the option if that's not the case. Let me know.
I don't think you need to remove it, I don't like the idea of "bullying" a dev to remove content from his game, but the low points idea makes sense. If some sex scenes can only be unlocked if you have a certain amount of points, it would make sense that the bad endings would only be available if you have very low points with the girls.

Babylove96

Jul 5, 2018
I know I'm far from the first person to compliment the writing, but WOW. No other game has hooked me like this one has. 90% of the time I end up skipping unseen dialog to get to the H-scenes. (I mean, I do like a LITTLE world building).
But with this game? I didn't skip a single line of text. Played straight through for several hours, even.
Genuinely good writing and storytelling. I was not expecting to laugh, but some of the scenes are just too good. Without spoilers, I can think of at least 10 times I literally LOL'd.
The background music fits well and the sound effects compliment the immersion. So do the environments. So far every setting feels fleshed out.
The only thing I wanted was more angles to view the H-scenes. But they are well animated and HOT!
10/10

Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
I know I'm far from the first person to compliment the writing, but WOW. No other game has hooked me like this one has. 90% of the time I end up skipping unseen dialog to get to the H-scenes. (I mean, I do like a LITTLE world building).
But with this game? I didn't skip a single line of text. Played straight through for several hours, even.
Genuinely good writing and storytelling. I was not expecting to laugh, but some of the scenes are just too good. Without spoilers, I can think of at least 10 times I literally LOL'd.
The background music fits well and the sound effects compliment the immersion. So do the environments. So far every setting feels fleshed out.
The only thing I wanted was more angles to view the H-scenes. But they are well animated and HOT!
10/10

"The only thing I wanted was more angles to view the H-scenes" giphy.gif

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Low points makes some sense, but think also of the option I mentioned to just put in description of choice it will lead to a rape. Might take the surprise away, but anyone choosing that after the warning made his/her own choice. (Remember not everyone uses WT or reads forum. :) )

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think story wise it would make more sense for the options for the bad endings to only appear if you have low points. In the case of Lauren for example if you have done everything right with her, I don't think it makes sense for the MC to even consider selling her. But having a warning before the choice also works.

Reactions: wittnotyoyo

Whatamidooing

Apr 22, 2019
Before I forget, there's a render error early on when MC is first handed the gun. Bad trigger discipline by haveing his finger inside the frame of the weapon (mild cliping, nothing major but should be an easy fix)

Reactions: Caribdis

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

In my opinion, let the game as it is and progress as u want, that is the reason many of us love ur game.

The scene is easily avoidable, sorry but i don't think anyone here got it by accident, or because the choices where unclear. The most which complain here, likely never saw that scene at all.
They simply complain about it soley because the choice is there in the beginning and will still complain about it even if u make it a low LP choice.

Best example people which argue why the MC would sell his sister, if u read the dialogue, it is clear that he actually never intended to sell her, but simply used this method to get the information they neded and than make a move to protect her (which u still can).

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

I like the very low points gives you horrible choices idea :D That would increase the dynamics of the Player's overall choices having consequences feel as an accumulation of all the choices so far have lead to this avoidable terrible fate.

Though I don't take the sell/share options with any of my girls anyway. Yeah sharing is caring but I don't care to share :love:
Probably a lot less work then what Ravager did as they offered most of the fetish quirks in the menu preferences.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

timpo

Apr 20, 2019

Thank you very much for your wonderful game .
No please let it be that way , but add a big IF , ( I don't know how easy it is )
if you sell her then you will not have anymore love points with her
And exept all the paths that you make add another one
the harem path ( it's a highway for me really )

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
well i did not sell lauren so i don't know what dialogue comes after that but like the dialogue said "I'll figure something out" and then watches as his sister/love interest got raped is so out of place. all those people are Mafia so selling a girl to them and getting away with it is impossible. He would choose that option only when he was serious about selling her since we are talking about Mafias here.
Actually you can get out of selling Lauren by accusing either Funtime Clan or Orochi of being the traitor.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
Jesus Christ just returned to the scene where you have to choose which one of the yakuza is the imposter and that shit was hilarious. In my fist time I had choose the old man, but the other results are funny as hell ! :ROFLMAO:

I hope that in the next update the characters will still have some time in Japan !

BiggestOfBois

Dec 31, 2019
I feel like the game would be better without the affection points that limit your scenes, honestly dont want to play the game from the start just to see laurens scene, im on andriod so i cant use gallery mod

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
Thanks for the feedback! :D

To those who have this problem, did you watch Lauren's sex scene at the spa? I wanna know if that's the cause.
And if anyone could check if that is solved here I'd be thankful:
Mega
I can confirm as someone who both experienced the bug and chose to watch Lauren's sex scene that this patch fixes the bug. :love:

• Star-struck
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes