QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
I played the bit with the priestess and she hinted at a future choice the Mc got to make ...
Not gonna lie I'll be disappointed if I can't keep all the girls for myself. I mean how can you make a choice?
Jokes aside this game is really good and the last update is great. I didn't mind the rape scene cause it's avoidable so ...to each his own I guess.
Crossing fingers for an harem path in the future

Reactions: Caribdis

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I played the bit with the priestess and she hinted at a future choice the Mc got to make ...
Not gonna lie I'll be disappointed if I can't keep all the girls for myself. I mean how can you make a choice?
Jokes aside this game is really good and the last update is great. I didn't mind the rape scene cause it's avoidable so ...to each his own I guess.
Rape scene? with who?

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
I fucking LOVE this game. It's hilarious, well-planned out, the comedy is golden. Yeah, there's some minor downs to it, the images are honey select and rendering is old school but I will honestly tell you that after 15 minutes playing it, none of that mattered, it had me totally engrossed. Plenty of fap material and the relationships build up naturally, not in a strange or sudden jerky way.

Reactions: Doni94 and Caribdis

legariojota

May 17, 2020
I'm trying to recreate Judie in Honey select, but I can't get the correct proportions on the face, are you using any mod face? Could you help me with some stats?:unsure:

Reactions: Doni94

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This update was amazing. I could finally see scenes with my two favorite characters, Judie and Carla. :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Caribdis

Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
There will be problably multiple endings, maybe the "perfect" ending will be the Harem ;) ! I don´t believe the dev will let´s choose only one of the girls, of course if that´s the case I will only complain if the ending seens rushed, but I trust the dev (y)

I think one of the endings (bad ending) will be the one with the protagonist stuck in prison and crazy like the old Asmodeus :eek:

Reactions: QBaSS and Caribdis
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes