Dazeng

Jun 24, 2020
This is without a doubt the coolest update. It is the fulfillment of the needs that players have been waiting for for a long time. And it has raised the game to the next level.

Congratulations to dev for 202 patrons :) You work hard to create quality works. This is the payoff you deserve.

Even in my personal opinion, I think you deserve 10x more to qualify for one of the best games to date!

I believe in the way that you have created, so I will continue to look forward to it. I'm really impressed with the overall picture of the game. This game can still grow a long way.

I have a personal opinion that I would like to share. It can be a bit long, so I'll keep it as short as possible. Hope it will be more or less useful to you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's all... is very long :) Sometimes I think that if I'm really rich, I will hire a team to render the images for you, the game will be released soon! Lolllll I love this game! See you in the next version <333

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Don't take the rape scene too seriously. It's just a little entertainment option. You may choose to watch it in order to get away with suspicion. But finally, if you don't want it to happen! Going back and forth to choose the path you want is not difficult.

The story is always great. I will continue to follow and support this game. Please don't dramatize the rape scenes that you can cut off !

:cool:
Seriously WTF was that? I've really been enjoying this game, but even knowing that was an option or possibility has damaged this game immensely for me. This game has never been that dark and to suddenly through in a NTR scene without any tag and a rape of one the the LI's is completely out of place for this game.

Just a "little entertainment option" are you fucking kidding me? There is nothing entertaining or funny about rape ever.

I'm always thankful when a dev makes things like this are avoidable. Both lovers and haters should be happy imo
Dude this should never have been an option to begin with never mind, avoidable. Honestly I didn't even click on the option to sell her, it was never an option and I 100% expected the dev to make so even if you did click that, nothing would ever have come of it and it.

I came to post how much I was enjoying this game and how much i'd forgotten how funny it was, only to discover the posts about Lauren being raped. I really cannot believe it was even a possibility in this game. It is so completely out of place and jarring. I'm not so much angry as dissapointed and completely flabbergasted. I really thought this one one of the truly good and great games here. Now, I'm not even sure if I want to continue it.

Fuck, I was playing earlier and thinking I really need to add this to list of games to support, I even had the patreon page open to look at the options. Zero chance of that happening. Half of me wishes I'd been supporting so I could tell the dev directly what I thought of it and cancel, the other half is extremely glad I''ve never given a cent.

Edit: Tried to make my reply a little less reactionary and rephrased it a little.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I think the scene just didn't align with the expectations people had for the game. Since people weren't expecting it they were like woah where did this come from? Which I think it's understandable. We both play My new family, if killer7 decided to add something like this to his game, people would also have a lot of questions.
Spfjolietjake This... honestly this is exactly what I was thinking. Like imaging if killer7 decided to let the MC sell of sandra and have her raped by someone. It would completely destroy that game.

Reactions: pappypop

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Alright, the Win and Mac (MEGA) links are updated and the bug should already be fixed

PS: I repeat, the direction of the game is not changing, there's no need to worry guys. However, if you want, I can make the "Sell her" option only appear if you have very low points with her or you're not following her path or something like that and not even having the option if that's not the case. Let me know.
Caribdis with all due respect, it has completely changed the direction of the game... it's not something you can walk back from. I honestly had a lot more faith in you that nothing would ever have come of that option even if you'd clicked it. Beyond disappointed. :cry:

Edit: PS how much do you need to hate you sister to be willing to sell her off for some information. :(

I know a lot of people are saying you shouldn't change it because it's censorship or whatever and normally I'd agree, but just how out of place it is for this game and the direction it's been going I can't see how you could possible leave it.

Edit 2:
Please add an NTR tag to list :(

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Seriously WTF was the dev thinking with that shit? I've really been enjoying this game, but even knowing that was an option or possibility has damaged this game immensely for me.

Just a "little entertainment option" are you fucking kidding me? There is nothing entertaining or funny about rape ever.

Dude this should never have been an option to begin with never mind, avoidable. Honestly I didn't even click on the option to sell her, it was never an option and I 100% expected the dev to make so even if you did click that, nothing would ever have come of it and it.

I came to post how much I was enjoying this game and how much i'd forgotten how funny it was, only to discover the posts about Lauren being raped. I really cannot believe it was even a possibility in this game. It is so completely out of place and jarring. I'm not so much angry as dissapointed and completely flabbergasted. I really thought this one one of the truly good and great games here. Now, I'm not even sure if I want to continue it.

Fuck, I was playing earlier and thinking I really need to add this to list of games to support, I even had the patreon page open to look at the options. Zero chance of that happening. Half of me wishes I'd been supporting so I could tell the dev directly what I thought of it and cancel, the other half is extremely glad I''ve never given a cent.
If you choose to sell your sister to a powerful bad guy what do you expect will happen. They dance? To me its avoidable.

I'm not a rape fan but it doesn't trigger me either. I truly hate bullying devs in to self censorship. It was enough in my eyes the dev made it avoidable, it is their tale Not ours.

This has been a great story so far so i hope the bullies won't make them gun shy to write their story their way.

Turn on TV read a book watch a movie and rape is a forced unavoidable detail in a good chunk of them. This was avoidable atleast.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Spfjolietjake This... honestly this is exactly what I was thinking. Like imaging if killer7 decided to let the MC sell of sandra and have her raped by someone. It would completely destroy that game.
No I wouldn't fucking sell any of them in my new family!!! so I'd never get the scene.

Edit. No not even elaine. You sell your family you deserve horrible horrible things imo

Reactions: Naxos

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Guys, no one is urging you to choose to 'sell Lauren'. Your choice. I personally don't have the heart to do it, because how? I love Lauren (same as Judie and Carla), how can you do that to this sweet girl?
Whoever chose to sell Lauren simply has no heart.

And don't blame Dev. Dev is doing a great job. I hardly ever see games that make me laugh so much because the humor is amazing in this game. And rape options etc are optional, so why create drama?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Guys, no one is urging you to choose to 'sell Lauren'. Your choice. I personally don't have the heart to do it, because how? I love Lauren (same as Judie and Carla), how can you do that to this sweet girl?
Whoever chose to sell Lauren simply has no heart.

And don't blame Dev. Dev is doing a great job. I hardly ever see games that make me laugh so much because the humor is amazing in this game. And rape options etc are optional, so why create drama?
I never did, I never would.

What is getting to me, is that it was an option that had rape & NTR scene outcome, I never in a million years thought the dev would have put it in. I really expected the sell her option to unavoidably end up with you protecting her and avoiding anything happening to her.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That was my reaction, but honestly would you be okay and look at MNF the same knowing the scene was there and option?
Sadly in my life I've seen beloved characters do so many horrible things from fan fiction to parody. I just strongly believe in the dev being allowed to tell their story.

If the dev had judie clara or lauren get lost from you and you come up on them being beaten and abused i would be sooooo pissed. But anyone sick enough to sell their own sister deserves so much angry karma I can even begin to explain.

You make the horrible avoidable and I have no issue with it being there. Thats just me.

The sad thing is this story is being over shadowed by this subject. You want danger in this story cause its not my new family. Its a hard balance imo.

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
Guys, no one is urging you to choose to 'sell Lauren'. Your choice.
Exactly
And on top of that you must be so dumb as to not let the Orochi guy being killed as a traitor.
So there's no way you are going to see it unless you really want to
People these days love to create drama for all kind of stupid bshit

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Here comes the rape crybabies again. It's just a game, relax
No reason to be so rude. This vn is adored by a diverse crowd. I personally get invested in the characters and sometimes get too deep. See my posts in thirsty for my guest over Audrey's departure.

To me its a testament to the dev when posters care so much about the characters that they Actually Feel something. But please let's not name call here

rero13

Nov 29, 2017
No reason to be so rude. This vn is adored by a diverse crowd. I personally get invested in the characters and sometimes get too deep. See my posts in thirsty for my guest over Audrey's departure.

To me its a testament to the dev when posters care so much about the characters that they Actually Feel something. But please let's not name call here
Well, I would get your point if the dev forced you to watch content, but it's clearly avoidable. I dislike NTR too but I don't see an issue if it's just an option. It's not like the game is all rape you know

Reactions: QBaSS

Caribdis

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2018
Carbdis with all due respect, it has completely changed the direction of the game... it's not something you can walk back from. I honestly had a lot more faith in you that nothing would ever have come of that option even if you'd clicked it. Beyond disappointed. :cry:

Edit: PS how much do you need to hate you sister to be willing to sell her off for some information. :(

I know a lot of people are saying you shouldn't change it because it's censorship or whatever and normally I'd agree, but just how out of place it is for this game and the direction it's been going I can't see how you could possible leave it.
I'm sorry to hear that, and I'm sorry if that upset you or anyone else.

If you want to protect Lauren, that's why there's the "refuse" option. That's obviously the option I would choose, and the option I consider the right one. Even if you decide to agree to the yakuza deal, you can manage to get him killed. If you don't do that either, your relationship with Lauren is over forever. Just like if you leave Judie in the hospital.

I don't consider that "scene" a sex scene at all, but a "YOU FUCKED UP" screen.
I mean, if there's an option where you can choose to push Stabby Mike off a cliff or not, if you choose to push him, don't expect MC to give him a hug. (Don't do that, Mike's cool <3)

Anyway, I don't want to repeat myself, just wanna say again that the mood of the game will remain the same as always.

Thanks for the support guys (y)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018

If you want to protect Lauren, that's why there's the "refuse" option. That's obviously the option I would choose, and the option I consider the right one. Even if you decide to agree to the yakuza deal, you can manage to get him killed. If you don't do that either, your relationship with Lauren is over forever. Just like if you leave Judie in the hospital.

I mean, if there's an option where you can choose to push Stabby Mike off a cliff or not, if you choose to push him, don't expect MC to give him a hug. (Don't do that, Mike's cool <3)

Anyway, I don't want to repeat myself, just wanna say again that the mood of the game will remain the same as always.

the real question is... if we choose to frame Stabby Mike, is our relationship with him over for good? That would be even more heart breaking than losing Judie or Lauren.

also plz add points for Stabby Mike. I want to farm those love points.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

This option does not bother me. It's optional, so no problem for me. Who will choose it is his choice. But who normal sells his own sister? I don't like NTR games, how much fun is it to see someone else do something with our loved one? I love games like this one, I love MNF and a few others as well. This game not only shows great the feelings between MC and his family here, the humor in this game is unbelievable. I do not often find games with such humor, here are a lot of scenes that can make me laugh, and I will mention another game ''Leap Of Faith'' there are also many moments that, just like in this game, made me laugh to tears (who played that game knows what I mean)
I won't write any further, because I wrote a lot anyway. I just love this game and please don't worry about bad opinions from people, you won't always please everyone. :)

Reactions: Caribdis and Naxos

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
This option does not bother me. It's optional, so no problem for me. Who will choose it is his choice. But who normal sells his own sister? I don't like NTR games, how much fun is it to see someone else do something with our loved one? I love games like this one, I love MNF and a few others as well. This game not only shows great the feelings between MC and his family here, the humor in this game is unbelievable. I do not often find games with such humor, here are a lot of scenes that can make me laugh, and I will mention another game ''Leap Of Faith'' there are also many moments that, just like in this game, made me laugh to tears (who played that game knows what I mean)
I won't write any further, because I wrote a lot anyway. I just love this game and please don't worry about bad opinions from people, you won't always please everyone. :)

exactly, forgive if someone takes it personally what i'm going to say now but like this is just a game, like there are people who play just for the sake of history and there are people who play for fap, but it is still just a fiction and another the NTR is highly easy to avoid, just do not do something obvious, which is to sell your sister to that idiot, bro you don't need to have more than two neurons to know that it would happen, the individual only chooses that if he is stupid he really wants to.

Reactions: Qmil679

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018

The thing is, the scene with Judie in the asylum can actually work as an "end your relationship with her" option, without her getting hurt, since Lauren steps in and saves her, and it can still make sense, if you attribute the MC's reaction to panic or sheer fear. With Lauren it's a completely different story that shouldn't just end the MC's relationship with her. You either have a girl who's a virgin getting raped, because her brother sold her to some guy in cold blood or a girl who only recently had her first time with someone, having that someone do the same thing to her... Rape itself is something extremely damaging for a person's mental state, but the way you did it makes it even worse for her, since it was instigated by the person she trusts more than anyone, especially since you get the option to sell her even if you tell her that you'll protect her in the asylum! You can't have her be the same person after something like that, with the only difference being that she's pissed with the MC. She'd be fucked up, which means there's no way Carla and Judie won't know something happened to her and when they find out what that was there's no way they won't cut the MC's balls off, so even if it's a "you fucked up" screen like you said, it should also be a "game over". You can't continue the same story after that with Lauren being the same energetic person. I really don't see what that option adds to the game, other than being an easter egg for a certain group with a certain fetish that had nothing to do with the game up until now. Don't see this as a complain, it's really just the feeling this last update left me with. I don't ask or expect you to change anything, because it wouldn't matter anyway. I already played through that scene twice, (since I got the bug with the map...) so it wouldn't make any difference for me.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes