Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Anyways, the fact of the matter is, that it's just an inconsequential little easter egg thing. It defeats the purpose of this game to traumatize the girls lol. The story is about as linear as it can get, so you guys shouldn't worry about some NTR paths or Caribdis wasting huge development times on such things.
I mean it's not really inconsequential if after you get that scene the game continues, for it to make sense you have to create a different path. I chose to go back for Judie, but from what people say she ends up getting saved anyway and nothing bad happens to her so you can get away with just her getting mad at you and not being able to pursue her as a love interest. In that case you can still continue with the story as if nothing really happened. With the scene with Lauren you can't really continue the story without making significant changes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I mean it's not really inconsequential if after you get that scene the game continues, for it to make sense you have to create a different path. I chose to go back for Judie, but from what people say she ends up getting saved anyway and nothing bad happens to her so you can get away with just her getting mad at you and not being able to pursue her as a love interest. In that case you can still continue with the story as if nothing really happened. With the scene with Lauren you can't really continue the story without making significant changes
It's inconsequential because no one should play this game if they actually want to continue a save where they tanked the relationship. We already know this is a rather linear game, so it's not even about getting rid of an unwanted LI. You know what I mean?

I imagine Caribdis will just come up with a flimsy reason to make Lauren soldier on and continue the way he has been. Basically she will join the adventures still just the same and we just skip past any H scenes. At best, he might set a flag for it and call it up sometimes during story scenes to show her depressed self or something, but that's already more work than is necessary for a path that no one will take. Basically, even the most diehard NTR lover would not play this game on a save where she got raped. They would go play an actual NTR game lol.

So let's just move past it. Whether the dev makes it a game over or leave it as it is, it will not affect 99.9% of the players.

Reactions: Caribdis

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It's inconsequential because no one should play this game if they actually want to continue a save where they tanked the relationship. We already know this is a rather linear game, so it's not even about getting rid of an unwanted LI. You know what I mean?

I imagine Caribdis will just come up with a flimsy reason to make Lauren soldier on and continue the way he has been. Basically she will join the adventures still just the same and we just skip past any H scenes. At best, he might set a flag for it and call it up sometimes during story scenes to show her depressed self or something, but that's already more work than is necessary for a path that no one will take. Basically, even the most diehard NTR lover would not play this game on a save where she got raped. They would go play an actual NTR game lol.

So let's just move past it. Whether the dev makes it a game over or leave it as it is, it will not affect 99.9% of the players.
I mean even if it doesn't affect 99.9% of the players, if you have a choice like this it should impact the game, if it doesn't it's just lazy story telling and game design.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I mean even if it doesn't affect 99.9% of the players, if you have a choice like this it should impact the game, if it doesn't it's just lazy story telling and game design.
It does. She will hate you. You lose all H scenes with her. Her continuing on just to same can be explained away by many far fetched hand waiving. She is embarrassed about it. She doesn't want her family to worry. Etc etc. Yea it's not very convincing, but do we really want the dev to focus on making variations in scenes for this one choice? I already agreed everything would be much simpler if it was a game over scenario, but there is no point thinking about it because I (and pretty much everyone else) will not let her get raped here.

And who knows? Maybe Caribdis will come up with something that makes perfect sense lol. If anyone can save this scenario, it would be him.

Reactions: Doni94

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It does. She will hate you. You lose all H scenes with her. Her continuing on just to same can be explained away by many far fetched hand waiving. She is embarrassed about it. She doesn't want her family to worry. Etc etc. Yea it's not very convincing, but do we really want the dev to focus on making variations in scenes for this one choice? I already agreed everything would be much simpler if it was a game over scenario, but there is no point thinking about it because I (and pretty much everyone else) will not let her get raped here.

And who knows? Maybe Caribdis will come up with something that makes perfect sense lol. If anyone can save this scenario, it would be him.
Yeah, maybe he will come up with something that makes sense. It just doesn't make sense to me, to add a scene that would have so many implications in the story and how the characters would interact with each other, if you want to have a linear story.

Rubyk06

Nov 16, 2017
I came looking for copper and I found gold.
Just a amazing game dev. The characters are likeable, the story is very entertaining and I liked the humor. This game become one of my favorites n_n.
Looking foward for new updates

• Love
Reactions: Doni94 and Caribdis

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
The thing I don't understand is if your not making a new route/path and your not doing ntr then why even add the option to sell her??

If it's for a bad ending then shouldn't it have ended the game? Is she going to be ok with this afterwards? How is the relationship between her and mc & sis & mom going to go? So she's going to be ok with mc still being with mom, sis and whoever else? She not going to worry he'll let it happen to one of them??

I didn't play that route/ path but in my personal opinion it sounds like time used to do the renders and dialog could have been used torwards something else?
But the way most males in the game treat the mc compared to how they treat the girls I was actually waiting for something to happen?
I mean it started with the corunselor trying to get mom during there session, hell just the way ramen guy acted towards mc compared to sis all the signs were there that something like this was coming that so many men would be so disrespectful to the mc and the funny thing is the girls never seem to mind?
Mc sticks up for the girls all the time but they never seem to stick up for the mc just something to think about??
Thank you for your time :)
It's a shame because I really like this game but when every male wants to cuck you and it's thrown in your face everytime you go anywhere it gets old and un immersive and given the fact that the mc's loved ones won't even stick up for him and just allow it to happen kinda sucks?

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
If it's for a bad ending then shouldn't it have ended the game? Is she going to be ok with this afterwards? How is the relationship between her and mc & sis & mom going to go? So she's going to be ok with mc still being with mom, sis and whoever else? She not going to worry he'll let it happen to one of them??

I didn't play that route/ path but in my personal opinion it sounds like time used to do the renders and dialog could have been used torwards something else?
Maybe you should've play it before asking these questions? There's a couple of renders without animation and it basically stops further relationship with her. All of this has been said here multiple times before...

Last edited:

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Maybe you should've play it before asking these questions? There's a couple of renders without animation and it basically stops further relationship with her. All of this has been said here multiple times before...
I have been playing this sense it came out thank you I did not play that path but why would I, I simply made a comment on my opinion of the situation which I stated quite clearly, but nothing you said nullifies my comment which you obviously didn't actually read otherwise you would see that your comment has nothing to do with mine!
So not really sure what your point is or was but thank you very much for your comment I enjoyed reading it
Thank you for your time :)

vakarian-01

Apr 10, 2020
I just talked with the Yakuza guy about the grimoire. But now I cant continue in the selection with the hotel, docks etc.
drsfvgt.png

No choice gets me further. Any suggestions?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
using the mod just following the choices with the checkmark won't lead you astray though. Or atleast it worked perfectly for me

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I kind of wish MC explained to Hiromi what went down at the meeting. Places he lost or might not have lost since they are dead, and Stabby now being a clan. Dude has been a true BFF, he deserves to know quickly, I would be sad if he lost his drug empire over helping MC.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I kind of wish MC explained to Hiromi what went down at the meeting. Places he lost or might not have lost since they are dead, and Stabby now being a clan. Dude has been a true BFF, he deserves to know quickly, I would be sad if he lost his drug empire over helping MC.
Hiromi said he would fix whatever deal the mc made, so I don't feel bad cause he seems to get things done. As for stabby I feel he will end up ruling the world by the endings

• Haha
Reactions: Caribdis

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
There will be problably multiple endings, maybe the "perfect" ending will be the Harem ;) ! I don´t believe the dev will let´s choose only one of the girls, of course if that´s the case I will only complain if the ending seens rushed, but I trust the dev (y)

I think one of the endings (bad ending) will be the one with the protagonist stuck in prison and crazy like the old Asmodeus :eek:
Hi thx for the reply! I didn't see it when you posted it
One can only hope right?
I trust the dev too and to be honest I would be ok even if I had to choose only one girl(almost certainly would be Lauren for me)
Nice insight about the bad ending...I dig it
Have a nice day

Reactions: Doni94
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes