sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I tried to reload the saves, made different choices. But I always end up in the same dead end. Does someone have any ideas?

EDIT: Hm. It seems like this dead end only occurs when I do not accuse Taoka clan.
Yeah, I have the same problem, a shame really.

Alderon55

Jan 11, 2019
Just finished playing through all the content since the initial release and... wow.

This game is quite possibly the best game on this site and I'm not exaggerating!

Gorgeous girls, hilarious humour, actually interesting story and at times, seriously spooky!

Can't wait to see more, I hope this guy makes games for a long time.

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018

Improving animations!

I've been doing some testing, and I finally managed to find a way to get the HS physics into Ren'py's ATL system.
In plain English: Now the girls' tits bounce.

So... that means more natural animations from now on! You can check some more "explicit" examples in my next +$5 post.

Stay tunned for more info! As always, thank you all very much!
Caribdis
Here are some updated animations. :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I actually have a question about the new animations. If i use an old save with the new version of the game (with the improved animations) will i see those improved animations? or will it be an error or the old animations or something.
I guess in other words to i need to start a new game to see the new animations?

Reactions: Doni94

Caribdis

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2018
I actually have a question about the new animations. If i use an old save with the new version of the game (with the improved animations) will i see those improved animations? or will it be an error or the old animations or something.
I guess in other words to i need to start a new game to see the new animations?
Perhaps not all the scenes will be updated by v0.8, but I'll gradually remake them when I have the time.
In any case, you'll have no problem using old saves to see them :BootyTime:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Perhaps not all the scenes will be updated by v0.8, but I'll gradually remake them when I have the time.
In any case, you'll have no problem using old saves to see them :BootyTime:
No worries it’s awesome your taking the time to do it at all. Thanks for the answer.
Love the game

Reactions: Caribdis

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
Aw man, Jasmine's father pulled a gun on us, so it looks like the MC is gonna have to kill a mf...

Oh well, guess that means Jasmine will just have to start calling the MC daddy sooner than expected :devilish:

no but seriously Caribdis can we get the option to have Jas call the MC daddy during lewd scenes :giggle:, the streets need it

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Aw man, Jasmine's father pulled a gun on us, so it looks like the MC is gonna have to kill a mf...

Oh well, guess that means Jasmine will just have to start calling the MC daddy sooner than expected :devilish:

no but seriously Caribdis can we get the option to have Jas call the MC daddy during lewd scenes :giggle:, the streets need it
I don't think that was Jasmine's dad. Her Dad is Moloch. the guy who pulled the gun was Azazel

• Wow
Reactions: bigmacaroni

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I've gotta ask...will the MC lose the butch lesbian haircut in the foreseeable future?
screenshot0001.png

Edit: Got startled by the music with the shrine maiden. Mostly because I had all sound muted in the game. Swear mute doesn't count for anything in Ren'py.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ecchilova

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I've gotta ask...will the MC lose the butch lesbian haircut in the foreseeable future?
View attachment 825897

Edit: Got startled by the music with the shrine maiden. Mostly because I had all sound muted in the game. Swear mute doesn't count for anything in Ren'py.
what hell ?, this hairstyle is awesome,the other one he appears some kind of nerd or good boy hair,this hair is cheeki breeki style.

Reactions: Doni94

Hitmen19

Apr 20, 2020
Not sure what I'm missing. On day 3 I find out about the book. Says to stay in the village. The only option is the docks and where u buy Ramen. Nothing happens. Thanks for any help

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Not sure what I'm missing. On day 3 I find out about the book. Says to stay in the village. The only option is the docks and where u buy Ramen. Nothing happens. Thanks for any help
You don't buy the Ramen on the docks, you go there after being delivered to get info. The text is pretty explanatory, I don't have the game here atm but if I recall correctly you should go to the city, and Judie will appear.

Also, as the game said, you need to chose if you go with you mom or to docks first.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes