1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
How the fuck does this game only have 850 a month support? This is one of the greatest games on this site hands down.
For the same reason why mumble rap and the Kardashians are famous nowadays. I would chose Judie, Lauren, Carla and Iris over them at any time.

Yes I'm aware it's 2D but they are still better by far. If a Kardashian played this they would think Tom was the hero of the whole game.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I've said this once before but it bears repeating.

This is legitimately the highest compliment I could give an adult game: this has MITY level writing.

The mix of comedy with legitimate story elements and sincere moments as well as a nice mix of the adult moments really make the writer shine a lot.

ManoloRevera

May 5, 2020
Couldn't unlock Rebecca's H scene. Went back and forth several times until I realized fucking over Fat Jack by switching his essay with yours gets you +2 Rebecca points. Without screwing him over in that tiny moment, you give the flowers to her and nothing happens. It's Fat Jack man! Come on, I didn't want to do that to him, the guy is great. Fuck.

Reactions: Erotica Biblion

kishura

Sep 20, 2020
I wonder if it's possible for you to share the character card of all female characters in this game Caribdis?

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
yup. Lovin' it.
Laughing when MC says "Weren't you going to Aruba?"
and Stabby Mike answers something like "Yeah, I was! But... I sat next to Mr. Sumiyoshi and..." :LOL:
That Stabby...he's a killer! :)oops: not in the literal sense...o_O ..then again...may yes?!)
Kept up the great work folks!(y)

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
yup. Lovin' it.
and Stabby Mike answers something like "Yeah, I was! But... I sat next to Mr. Sumiyoshi and..." :LOL:
That Stabby...he's a killer! :)oops: not in the literal sense...o_O ..then again...may yes?!)
Best part for me was the Wide Putin meme music.... Absolute Gold

free_hk

May 20, 2020
yup. Lovin' it.
Stabby Mike deserves all the cameos. If you didn't help him escape the first time, it's worth it to replay the game from that point just to see how he inserts himself into the rest of the game.

doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
Stabby Mike deserves all the cameos. If you didn't help him escape the first time, it's worth it to replay the game from that point just to see how he inserts himself into the rest of the game.
So, while we're all waiting for the next update,
if you kind folks permit, here's an idea for an unofficial poll.
(the devs maybe listing in! - who knows?)

Who should (some might say must) have a cameo in the next update?:

1. Dr. Monroe (the trouble maker?) :mad:
2. Asmodeus (friend/foe?) :cautious:
3. Chhay (MC needs a bodyguard) :)
3. Stabby Mike (himself, of course!) :D
None of the above Damn it!
Just give us more of
Judie, Lauren, Carla, Iris, Rebecca, Jasmine, Aiko, Receptionist from th ePalace, Carla's friend? (she gave her that dildo) :cool:

Cheers

Reactions: Doni94 and Caribdis

Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
So, while we're all waiting for the next update,
if you kind folks permit, here's an idea for an unofficial poll.
(the devs maybe listing in! - who knows?)

Who should (some might say must) have a cameo in the next update?:

1. Dr. Monroe (the trouble maker?) :mad:
2. Asmodeus (friend/foe?) :cautious:
3. Chhay (MC needs a bodyguard) :)
3. Stabby Mike (himself, of course!) :D
None of the above Damn it!
Just give us more of
Judie, Lauren, Carla, Iris, Rebecca, Jasmine, Aiko, Receptionist from th ePalace, Carla's friend? (she gave her that dildo) :cool:

Cheers
Stabby Mike is awesome but if he appears too much it ill take the element of surprise. If I was the dev I would not do a cameo with him too soon.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes