Ixalon

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Jan 22, 2020
Wow, that is shaping up to be an amazing game. I was really sad to see it end where it did. Can't wait for the next update!

Reactions: Caribdis

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Huh, I've finished the second playthrough and while I bowed out of the Cassie dom stuff I have to say the Eve sub route(s) seem really well done. The Naughty Captain Do you have some personal experience with dom/sub stuff or at least have someone to ask about it or are you just come up with it like that? It seems like a lot of others have a rather different impression of it, somehow darker as in more yelling, spanking, pressure and such, not like it's a mutual thing.
Wrong thread? Will reply in the right thread ;)

Reactions: Lotex

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Edit 16/09/2020: Updated the in-game walkthrough mod for v0.7.2
Which can also be found on my .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The mod have been tested, and it's working! Enjoy!
How do I add the mod to the game? Do I just place all .rpy files inside the "game" folder?

RMo

Sep 3, 2017
Caribdis Okay, this update was too good. Consider me a backer now. I don't really like giving my money to Patreon though... Would you consider adding SubscribeStar as an option? If not, it's completely okay, I'll back you up on Patreon then.
Caribdis I second this. I have been moving as many subscriptions as possible off Patreon because their fun-police have been particularly active recently. If you are planning to have an option for SubscribeStar I would vastly prefer it to Patreon.

Caribdis

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2018
Caribdis I second this. I have been moving as many subscriptions as possible off Patreon because their fun-police have been particularly active recently. If you are planning to have an option for SubscribeStar I would vastly prefer it to Patreon.
RMo, AereGo Sure, no problem.
I've created an account there, in case anyone wanted to use it.

The content will be the same for both Patreon and SubscribeStar.
Thank you in any case ^^

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
RMo, AereGo Sure, no problem.
I've created an account there, in case anyone wanted to use it.

The content will be the same for both Patreon and SubscribeStar.
Thank you in any case ^^
Thank you for that. Patreon unfortunely has a lot of issues, even more that the ones mentioned above, but I don't want to derail into OT. I just recommend you to search patreon court case when you have the time, even some yt videos explain it well.

Just a sidenote, what RMo said is the same of when some here recommended to remove the Iris poll :whistle: Anyway, more reasons to support the game I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Caribdis
4.80 star(s) 925 Votes