Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

[0.8] Progress update

Hi guys!
Hope you are doing fine. I just wanted to give you a quick brief on the next update

This time, after returning from Japan, your mission is to find the Grimoire of Magnus, the last piece of the puzzle that Astaroth is looking for...
You will start to notice the weight of past decisions, and you will need all the allies you can get!

I will be posting some sneak peeks more regularly now (as the development progresses), to give you an idea of what's to come.
Most of them will be just spoiler-free images (or minor spoilers, depending on your point of view).

So... you know, stay tuned if you want to see more sneak peeks during this month and the next one! And check out the progress bar to see how the development progresses

Thank you all for making this possible.
I'll see you soon with more info

Cheers!
Thank you! So looking forward to more :)

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Stabby Mike with ridiculously elaborate plan (y)
No way. Stabby is actually a hero. In fact, if the Main Character goes down the dark path and takes power for themselves, Stabby does the needful, and it's revealed that this is the story about how Stabby saved the world from the Main Character, accumulating a grateful harem as is a Hero's Due. :D

Reactions: Caribdis

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
No way. Stabby is actually a hero. In fact, if the Main Character goes down the dark path and takes power for themselves, Stabby does the needful, and it's revealed that this is the story about how Stabby saved the world from the Main Character, accumulating a grateful harem as is a Hero's Due. :D
That's what the dev and Stabby Mike want you to believe!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 922 Votes