1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The chance of failure makes success all the sweeter!

Even though I just use cheat mods.
Personally I recommend playing without them, some bad options are extremely funny (looking at you, prison scene) and the game is easy to rewind, like most Ren'Py games. But of course, it's a matter of personal taste.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
How to unlock Gallery second page bottom right?

edit: nvm, got it. Needed to steal the note to continue Rebecca path..

Last edited:

adryan_zeigler

Oct 27, 2020
Really fun game, does anyone know when the next patch will release? or at least if there is a way to know when the next patch will be released?

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
Really fun game, does anyone know when the next patch will release? or at least if there is a way to know when the next patch will be released?
It's currently at 70% done. There's no estimate on release, but you can see the progress on their patreon (I honestly have no clue if you need to be a patron though)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Sneak peek #2

Spooky-mystery time

Hi everyone!

v0.8 is progressing and, if all goes well, I expect to release it in early December. I posted sneak peeks of some locations
I will announce the definitive date in the coming weeks!

As always, thank you very much for your support, guys!
Caribdis

6.png 2 (1).png 4.png 3.png 5.png 2 (2).png

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
1605288124700.png
I always feel bad when I see Caribdis, with this cute avatar, and as the dev of this game, giving me a like for ripping his/her patreon news content :( Maybe it's some psychological trick, need to do some investigations about this! I am such a fuckin' sensitive perv (yeah I can also cry when listening to Beehovens 9th , the 4th movement without being drunk :eek: or the movie Legends of the Fall, maybe I shoudl stop writing here while drinking wine lol ).

meep1.jpg
meep2.jpg
meep3.jpg

Last edited:

Caribdis

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2018
View attachment 898111
I always feel bad when I see Caribdis, with this cute avatar, and as the dev of this game, giving me a like for ripping his/her patreon news content :( Maybe it's some psychological trick, need to do some investigations about this! I am such a fuckin' sensitive perv (yeah I can also cry when listening to Beehovens 9th , the 4th movement without being drunk :eek: or the movie Legends of the Fall, maybe I shoudl stop writing here while drinking wine lol ).
Actually, I gave you a like to your comment sharing the progress bar, which is public, so... don't feel bad my friend xD

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Caribdis Btw do you plan to add more bad endings to the girls routes in the next update just like that one with Lauren and the mobster ?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Actually, I gave you a like to your comment sharing the progress bar, which is public, so... don't feel bad my friend xD
Can I suggest you to start thinking about taking the game to Steam? I really think this game deserves way more attention that it has and steam might open a new market to it.

It is really that good! Only thing is I don't know how the Honey Select copyright works.. I heard they can create some problems, but honestly no idea.

4.80 star(s) 922 Votes