1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Personally not a fan of NTR as well (I like Netori though, as long I'm not the cuckold), but as I said before, the choice was clearly noticeable. I understand the horrors people have about that genre on these forums, but c'mon guys, you would only go there if you want. :HideThePain:

Same would apply to Judie, if you left her she would hate you. It's basicly telling you "it's your choice to be a dick" lmao. If that's a sad ending I don't see the reason of the issue. If you end up chosing a game where you die in game, will you complain about the choice as well?

Sorry for being so direct, but the game was clearly not going into that direction. It was a bad choice, like many others you can choose in a lot of games. And personally, this game doesn't have many bad choices, and still gives you plenty of choices to fix the mess you made before. It's sad that choices like that are likely to be removed because of the backlash, but personally it gives depth into the game. It's still a game after all, and you should feel engaged in the story development.

Just my 2 cents. Anyway this was already discussed before. I much rather salivate about Judie, Lauren, Iris and Carla instead of speaking about sad possibilities I could take if I didn't care about them. :whistle:

Carla is the probably the next focus on the story, so if you make her sad you deserve it. :(

Just a side note, all characters are great, but Carla's is probably the most pleasing mother model I've seen in a long time. Both in design and plot.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Personally not a fan of NTR as well (I like Netori though, as long I'm not the cuckold), but as I said before, the choice was clearly noticeable. I understand the horrors people have about that genre on these forums, but c'mon guys, you would only go there if you want. :HideThePain:
I'm not entirely sure it's ntr, seems more like sharing to me.

I didn't get that scene, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a genuine backlash. The funny nature of the game might've led to people assuming she slaps the mobster or something and walks away untouched. The whole scene seemed a bit silly when you meet the mobsters and your stabby friend is chilling out with you so I'm surprised there's a darkass relationship destroying rape scene right next to it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
... The whole scene seemed a bit silly when you meet the mobsters and your stabby friend is chilling out with you so I'm surprised there's a darkass relationship destroying rape scene right next to it.
In this vn the choice itself is dark and against the feel of it, so anyone that chooses it, Deserves it. Don't want to see the scene then Don't be an asshole. Pretty simple.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
In this vn the choice itself is dark and against the feel of it, so anyone that chooses it, Deserves it. Don't want to see the scene then Don't be an asshole. Pretty simple.
That's the complaint. I'm sure quite a few people didn't expect that outcome. Just like leaving younger sis behind should result in her dying in a horrifying way... but she escaped, so too would we expect leaving sis to the mobsters to escape, pissed at you just the same.

By that logic we should have seen a guro/snuff scene when leaving her behind is all I'm saying. [And, no, I don't like either of that shit.]

EDIT: I really should stress that I like this game and I'm not bothered by its inclusion. I'm just playing devil's advocate for those who were bothered by it. I hope at least he alters it in the unpatched version to keep himself safe though.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I truly hopes the dev doesn't bow to the whining of the overly sensitive. They are not forced to ever even see the scene.

Edit: I will concede that a warning at the beginning of the vn that states: "warning if you chose douce options then be prepared to get what douche's deserve"; that action wouldn't bother me.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I'm not entirely sure it's ntr, seems more like sharing to me.

I didn't get that scene, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a genuine backlash. The funny nature of the game might've led to people assuming she slaps the mobster or something and walks away untouched. The whole scene seemed a bit silly when you meet the mobsters and your stabby friend is chilling out with you so I'm surprised there's a darkass relationship destroying rape scene right next to it.
Lauren gets raped how is that sharing? :ROFLMAO:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Sorry for almost double post, but is there going on more under the surface than it seems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I grant you that, good observation on those thoughts.

The chemical agent you try on fat jack or your worst enemy (best friend) don't show any symptoms of sleeping. I believe you're arguing it's possible the girls messed with his memories, saying he just slept the whole day, or perhaps used an entirely different chemical substance.

More to your point, If I recall correctly they didn't seem very interested in how the chemical test went if the mc does it, possibly because they might've already tested it.

There's also another matter to keep in mind: if the dev wanted to, he could have very easily said the mc went to prison for one extra day during the timeskip, but instead the mc goes an entire day sleeping. You're probably right, the author emphasized the mc slept an entire day, right after the mc was separated from his family and unable to communicate with them for an unexpectedly long amount of time... and it might have a bigger meaning.

I'll feel like shit if the dev just says "nah it's nothing" though.

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
I grant you that, good observation on those thoughts.

The chemical agent you try on fat jack or your worst enemy (best friend) don't show any symptoms of sleeping. I believe you're arguing it's possible the girls messed with his memories, saying he just slept the whole day, or perhaps used an entirely different chemical substance.

More to your point, If I recall correctly they didn't seem very interested in how the chemical test went if the mc does it, possibly because they might've already tested it.

There's also another matter to keep in mind: if the dev wanted to, he could have very easily said the mc went to prison for one extra day during the timeskip, but instead the mc goes an entire day sleeping. You're probably right, the author emphasized the mc slept an entire day, right after the mc was separated from his family and unable to communicate with them for an unexpectedly long amount of time... and it might have a bigger meaning.

I'll feel like shit if the dev just says "nah it's nothing" though.
I thought playing with chemicals some more and it would also explain seemingly weird choices in game like "abandon your sister to a zombie or selling your sister to Japanese mafia." They really seem to come out of nowhere but mind altering chemicals could explain sudden mental instability. After all your sister were able to go down to the details with Asmodeus. Perhabs they altered the ingredients the thus outcome?

If true then author has written the plot very well.

edit: now thinking this all again Asmodeus is also a suspect: after all he is able to appear in your bed without any problems plus he seems to be oddly good handling people despite his strange behaviour. Asmodeus has every reason to manipulate MC, it would be weird if he didn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: KingWeWuz

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Points Screen

Hey guys!

Some people asked for this, so in v0.8 there will be a new screen in the in-game menu called "Paths", next to the gallery. You will be able to access it at any time throughout your playthrough.

It will show whether you're following each of the "romantic" paths of the girls, or not. Also, it will display your current afection points with Lauren, Judie, Carla and Rebecca (of the total possible score with each of them in the current version).

If you choose an option that leads to ending a girl's path, that will be reflected on this screen as "Path lost". Looking at it is, obviously, optional.

And that's it, I just wanted to share this.
Stay tuned, v0.8 is coming out next month in just a few weeks!

Thank you once again for your support :')
Greetings!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Points Screen

Hey guys!

Some people asked for this, so in v0.8 there will be a new screen in the in-game menu called "Paths", next to the gallery. You will be able to access it at any time throughout your playthrough.

It will show whether you're following each of the "romantic" paths of the girls, or not. Also, it will display your current afection points with Lauren, Judie, Carla and Rebecca (of the total possible score with each of them in the current version).

If you choose an option that leads to ending a girl's path, that will be reflected on this screen as "Path lost". Looking at it is, obviously, optional.

And that's it, I just wanted to share this.
Stay tuned, v0.8 is coming out next month in just a few weeks!

Thank you once again for your support :')
Greetings!
Thank you for sharing this :)

Reactions: TajaRrR
4.80 star(s) 921 Votes