Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Love this game... Will write a review in future....

Honey Select models normally does not do it for me, but I have seen quite a few Honey Select games where the story just wins me over completely. (There are obviously a ton of HS games that are just garbage.)

So this game start of less the impressive for me. Graphics...meh, girl models interesting but average.
The I started getting into the game and it blew me away! The story is out of this world. Because of that, the sex scenes are awesome and the girls come alive.

I love every single girl in this game and now that I'm used to them, I would not want to see them any other way.

Good luck with the game, You have a big fan in me now :D

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Say devs what happens if MC has failed every single relationship in the end of game? Will Asmodeus propose him, will MC receive a badge of virginity honour or something else?
If you fail all relationships but don't betray Stabby Mike, then it's revealed that the MC was holding out for Stabby Mike all along. They get married and run the Stabby clan together, with a honeymoon in Scotland or something.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Love this game... Will write a review in future....

Honey Select models normally does not do it for me, but I have seen quite a few Honey Select games where the story just wins me over completely. (There are obviously a ton of HS games that are just garbage.)

So this game start of less the impressive for me. Graphics...meh, girl models interesting but average.
The I started getting into the game and it blew me away! The story is out of this world. Because of that, the sex scenes are awesome and the girls come alive.

I love every single girl in this game and now that I'm used to them, I would not want to see them any other way.

Good luck with the game, You have a big fan in me now :D
I'm also not the biggest fan of Honey Select, but I don't agree with the models opinion (just personal opinion of course :))
Personally I do feel the female characters are quite unique, specially Carla. While I usually prefer sister characters Carla's model is gorgeous (don't worry Judie, Lauren and Iris, you still have a place for me) when it comes to HS, and it has a feel of sexy while still not appeared a supermodel that doesn't age. She actually feels like a mother, unlike other characters who don't appear to have aged, and that's what I like.

Of course the personality of the characters and comedy wins everyone, but personally the visuals still have their own justice. Specially when mothers and daughters look alike and the age difference is noticeable, many devs tend to forget similar traits between family members.

If you fail all relationships but don't betray Stabby Mike, then it's revealed that the MC was holding out for Stabby Mike all along. They get married and run the Stabby clan together, with a honeymoon in Scotland or something.
Damn, that's disturbingly near to what I thought when I read that comment xD

Jokes aside, and speaking about the next release, I'm actually intrigued on how Aiko will act. Yes I know she has a route, but it's probably one of the few I can't make theories besides the "easy/lazy theory" of her being related to Azazel and MC's father.

One thing I'm almost certain, but I feel MC's father and Asmodeus are enemies. It just doesn't fit. Or the MC's father is the actual villan and Asmodeus is really helping, or Asmodeus is the traitor himself. It doesn't feel like they are getting along, as well the amount of members doesn't sound right.

Unless Caribdis is the biggest troll in the entire internet and MC's father isn't even on the org, being a normal guy just investigating what's up. And looking to how the game developed so far, that's actually the most plausible plot so far.

Anyway, as usual looking forward for the next release. I don't recall games that after 8 release still assuring the secrecy of the true enemy. A new contender for top 10 anime betrayals if this keeps up.

Last edited:

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Guys can anyone pls recommend games like this one. I love it the most..Thank You in advance
Depends on what you like about it.
If it's the art style, that's Honey Select
There are a ton of games that use that to render and animate scenes, some good ones:
Harem Hotel, A House in the Rift, Mythic Manor, House Arrest, Solvalley School,
If you like the incest theme, then: the Visit, My New Family, HS Tutor, Sisterly Lust, Dark Magic, Man of the House and MILFY City are good
If you like the humor and story then try: Power Vacuum, Dr Vibes, Waifu Academy, Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia
All these games have great sex in them

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
There are a ton of games that use that to render and animate scenes, some good ones:
If you like the incest theme, then: the Visit My New Family, HS Tutor, Sisterly Lust, Dark Magic, Man of the House and MILFY City are good
If you like the humor and story then try: Power Vacuum, Dr Vibes, Waifu Academy, Lust Epidemic and Treasure of Nadia
If you like comedy like this one, the nearest one is probably Waifu Academy. I still prefer this kind of comedy though. But the list above is nice.

Horny Mf

Nov 7, 2020
If you like the incest theme, then: the Visit, My New Family, HS Tutor, Sisterly Lust, Dark Magic, Man of the House and MILFY City are good
Thank you bro

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Man, i wish the scene with the Lauren and that other guy were a bit longer and animated too.
Are there any other scenes like this one, another man with our girls i mean? That was hot.
That truly ain't this vn. If that is the kind of kink you are looking for there are quite a few on this forum. Happy searching

Reactions: 1tomadeira

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Man, i wish the scene with the Lauren and that other guy were a bit longer and animated too.
Are there any other scenes like this one, another man with our girls i mean? That was hot.
From what I've read the scene was not liked by fans even as an option and it will likely be the only scene in the game like that.

Reactions: Seyhtan31
4.80 star(s) 917 Votes