_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Just started this and I swear I'm struggling with the MC looking like a reanimated corpse that somehow is both lazy and is ridiculously toned. Kind of like some kind of frankenstein monster
The haircut helps. He is lazy, though.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Just a small question, I was checking the files and experimenting stuff for personal fun (only minor relationships stuff to experience Renpy coding for the first time), and I noticed that Carla had went to the trip with Cora at start of the game. Will she ever make an appearance? I don't believe she will, since the next release is already 0.8, but since I noticed it when reading it again I just got curious.

Thanks in advance.

Caribdis

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2018
Just a small question, I was checking the files and experimenting stuff for personal fun (only minor relationships stuff to experience Renpy coding for the first time), and I noticed that Carla had went to the trip with Cora at start of the game. Will she ever make an appearance? I don't believe she will, since the next release is already 0.8, but since I noticed it when reading it again I just got curious.

Thanks in advance.
Yeah that was the idea at first, but I delayed it and now maybe it's a bit too late xD
I'm not ruling anything out, though. Maybe she'll show up sometime, but she wouldn't have a path of her own.

Reactions: 1tomadeira

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Yeah that was the idea at first, but I delayed it and now maybe it's a bit too late xD
I'm not ruling anything out, though. Maybe she'll show up sometime, but she wouldn't have a path of her own.
Yes it's fine, I understand it, I was already expecting it Just suddenly noticed she was mentioned, and just got curious about it. Thanks again for the fast answer. :)

If an author could make the always boring beginning interesting, there's always hope in that work. :giggle: Though I only played the beginning, I already thought this would be an interesting game. :love:
once.png

This game is like wine, the more you play it, the better it becomes.

Last edited:

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Asmodeus is the best. I'm going to be sad when he eventually turns out to be the big bad.
I suspect the dad is Astaroth, because of the mystic's comments about how the protagonist always gets the girls. But after you defeat/kill dad, Asmodeus does seem like he'll try to seize power or kill you.

Reactions: DudePersonA

Puupsfred

Jul 11, 2017
About the Game Show; great idea! I laughed so hard so many times when I played through, rewound and tried all the options just to see what would happen. Genius! I actually anticipated some kind of lewd Japanese "family friendly" game show, like the always popular "familiar private parts guessing game" or similar. (just google "Zenra, family, show" for subtitled fun!).
Maybe they have to enter a second round before return to their homeland and stumble into a kinkier version only for adult audiences..? :)

Just an idea.

This game really picked up in terms of story, humor and gameplay mechanics from the middle onwards! Keep going!

Last edited:

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
I just finished playing the current version. Regarding the part in Japan where you can sell Lauren's pussy to a gangster. Personally, I hate scenes like that, but I tried the option just to see how it would play out.

While I might hate these kinds of scenes, I know some people would love them. I didn't go far beyond that before going back to my save, so I don't know if that actually ends the game or cancels Lauren's route, but I really think that part needed to be animated instead of a still image with "(banging her)" to let us know what's going on. I think we should have gotten to see the guy's dick sliding in and out of her pussy. Maybe her tongue eventually hanging out, though since she started out dry maybe that wouldn't happen I don't know

Reactions: Puupsfred

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
If you don't use the free spa pass before flying to Japan (i.e. get the Lauren scene), will you be able to use it later or is just gone?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I just finished playing the current version. Regarding the part in Japan where you can sell Lauren's pussy to a gangster. Personally, I hate scenes like that, but I tried the option just to see how it would play out.

While I might hate these kinds of scenes, I know some people would love them. I didn't go far beyond that before going back to my save, so I don't know if that actually ends the game or cancels Lauren's route, but I really think that part needed to be animated instead of a still image with "(banging her)" to let us know what's going on. I think we should have gotten to see the guy's dick sliding in and out of her pussy. Maybe her tongue eventually hanging out, though since she started out dry maybe that wouldn't happen I don't know
I don’t think the Dev wanted it to be sexy though. There was no animation on purpose. It’s supposed to make you feel like shit

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
And it ended her route. So yeah it was not supposed to be titillating. This ain't that kind of vn

It would have been all the more horrifying for me rather than titillating since it would actually sink in what's happening, buuut I can't deny that some people would actually see it a plus. One person's consequence is another person's dream come true. :LOL:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It would have been all the more horrifying for me rather than titillating since it would actually sink in what's happening, buuut I can't deny that some people would actually see it a plus. One person's consequence is another person's dream come true. :LOL:
I learned that too on this forum. Truer words...

Reactions: Pidgeons

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

Yes it ends Lauren's route, the same way it does if you abandon Judie on the hospital. And my guess is that Caribdis will do something similar to Carla and maybe Iris. I also don't like those scenes, but as you said it's optional. And to me it was extremely obvious, even more than Judie's one. Sure the game main appearance is comedy, but people need to keep in mind it's still a mystery game. It should have bad options to make the player engaged with the story. I want an happy ending as well, but feels nicer when your decisions are important for that to happen.

TL;DR: If you want the harem, you need to be committed to it.

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
Thanks for the feedback! :D

To those who have this problem, did you watch Lauren's sex scene at the spa? I wanna know if that's the cause.
And if anyone could check if that is solved here I'd be thankful:
Mega
I think I have this issue. I "saved" the spa pass and did not sell Lauren (so she's still a virgin). After the Yakuza meeting I'm stuck in town and can't progress.
BTW I'm using the android version (I know it's not official)

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
Yes it ends Lauren's route, the same way it does if you abandon Judie on the hospital. And my guess is that Caribdis will do something similar to Carla and maybe Iris. I also don't like those scenes, but as you said it's optional. And to me it was extremely obvious, even more than Judie's one. Sure the game main appearance is comedy, but people need to keep in mind it's still a mystery game. It should have bad options to make the player engaged with the story. I want an happy ending as well, but feels nicer when your decisions are important for that to happen.

The chance of failure makes success all the sweeter!

Even though I just use cheat mods.

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017

Exactly my thought process as well. However, I'll flat out admit I try to choose the funniest option I can to see more comedy. (Except with that gang scene. Trying to take one of my waifus? I've killed virtual people for less)

4.80 star(s) 922 Votes