Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hi thx for the reply! I didn't see it when you posted it
One can only hope right?
I trust the dev too and to be honest I would be ok even if I had to choose only one girl(almost certainly would be Lauren for me)
Nice insight about the bad ending...I dig it
Have a nice day
For me if it came down to only 1, it would be the hot teacher.
I'd pick Lauren over Claire, but i'd pick Judie over Lauren, but I'd pick Claire over Judie, which would take me back to the start of the sentence.

And if I had to go the whole realistic route, the teach is only viable option to start a family with. Don't want no inbred kiddies. :ROFLMAO:

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
For me if it came down to only 1, it would be the hot teacher.
I'd pick Lauren over Claire, but i'd pick Judie over Lauren, but I'd pick Claire over Judie, which would take me back to the start of the sentence.

And if I had to go the whole realistic route, the teach is only viable option to start a family with. Don't want no inbred kiddies. :ROFLMAO:
Nah I dont like the teacher that much
I like Lauren cause she's kinda sassy and I'm a sucker for dark haired women
:)

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Nah I dont like the teacher that much
I like Lauren cause she's kinda sassy and I'm a sucker for dark haired women
:)
"Nah I dont like the teacher that much" That's it! I hereby declare thee enemy for life. :ROFLMAO:

I still have a save of her sitting naked on the couch with the blindfold that I go back to from time to time, just to see her again.

But I do really like Lauren too.

and Spfjolietjake I purchased the necklace for Claire from the shady dude on the train, because she had the lowest points.

Reactions: Caribdis

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Hiromi said he would fix whatever deal the mc made, so I don't feel bad cause he seems to get things done. As for stabby I feel he will end up ruling the world by the endings
I let Orichi and Funtime kill each other so i'm not sure if that makes more or less mess for Hiromi. And I bought Claire the necklace purely for meta reasons, if i wasn't worrying about points i'd probably buy Judie something she's my favorite

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I let Orichi and Funtime kill each other so i'm not sure if that makes more or less mess for Hiromi. And I bought Claire the necklace purely for meta reasons, if i wasn't worrying about points i'd probably buy Judie something she's my favorite
"Nah I dont like the teacher that much" That's it! I hereby declare thee enemy for life. :ROFLMAO:

I still have a save of her sitting naked on the couch with the blindfold that I go back to from time to time, just to see her again.

But I do really like Lauren too.

and Spfjolietjake I purchased the necklace for Claire from the shady dude on the train, because she had the lowest points.
Haha awesome thats why I bought it too

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
That scene was good, thought i like the scene where Funtime kills Orochi more, he goes full rage and emtys (probably several) magazines into Orochi...quite the satisfying outcome for going after Lauren.

That being said, Azazel threatens to rape Lauren and Judie infront of Carla, than raping her and slit their throats from ear to ear....if i'm honest, simply killing him with a headshot would be a bit unsatisfying, he needs to suffer more :devilish:

vakarian-01

Apr 10, 2020
I just talked with the Yakuza guy about the grimoire. But now I cant continue in the selection with the hotel, docks etc.

drsfvgt.png

No choice gets me further. Any suggestions?
I tried to reload the saves, made different choices. But I always end up in the same dead end. Does someone have any ideas?

EDIT: Hm. It seems like this dead end only occurs when I do not accuse Taoka clan.

Last edited:
Reactions: sunaboz

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
I tried to reload the saves, made different choices. But I always end up in the same dead end. Does someone have any ideas?

EDIT: Hm. It seems like this dead end only occurs when I do not accuse Taoka clan.
if you're willing to start the game over again, follow the walktrhough the 2nd time around and everything should work fine

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Improving animations!

I've been doing some testing, and I finally managed to find a way to get the HS physics into Ren'py's ATL system.
In plain English: Now the girls' tits bounce.

So... that means more natural animations from now on! You can check some more "explicit" examples in my next +$5 post.

Stay tunned for more info! As always, thank you all very much!
Caribdis

Doni94

Dec 29, 2018

Improving animations!

I've been doing some testing, and I finally managed to find a way to get the HS physics into Ren'py's ATL system.
In plain English: Now the girls' tits bounce.

So... that means more natural animations from now on! You can check some more "explicit" examples in my next +$5 post.

Stay tunned for more info! As always, thank you all very much!
Caribdis
stop_penis_erect_archer.gif

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes