Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Ok so before I got horribly side tracked I came here to ask if this was an indication of some potential bondage fetishes Judie might be having?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those hands are just begging to be bound in that position.

Also Caribdis is there any way to get way to see the points with each girl at a glance? The reason I ask, is it was ages since I last played from early July til now, I'd completely forgotten there was even a points system and buying a gift on the train would have been nice to get for the one who needed it the most. Ideally not intrusive and even if you have to go into the menu to get it thats fine, if not better.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The thing is, the scene with Judie in the asylum can actually work as an "end your relationship with her" option, without her getting hurt, since Lauren steps in and saves her, and it can still make sense, if you attribute the MC's reaction to panic or sheer fear. With Lauren it's a completely different story that shouldn't just end the MC's relationship with her. You either have a girl who's a virgin getting raped, because her brother sold her to some guy in cold blood or a girl who only recently had her first time with someone, having that someone do the same thing to her... Rape itself is something extremely damaging for a person's mental state, but the way you did it makes it even worse for her, since it was instigated by the person she trusts more than anyone, especially since you get the option to sell her even if you tell her that you'll protect her in the asylum! You can't have her be the same person after something like that, with the only difference being that she's pissed with the MC. She'd be fucked up, which means there's no way Carla and Judie won't know something happened to her and when they find out what that was there's no way they won't cut the MC's balls off, so even if it's a "you fucked up" screen like you said, it should also be a "game over". You can't continue the same story after that with Lauren being the same energetic person. I really don't see what that option adds to the game, other than being an easter egg for a certain group with a certain fetish that had nothing to do with the game up until now. Don't see this as a complain, it's really just the feeling this last update left me with. I don't ask or expect you to change anything, because it wouldn't matter anyway. I already played through that scene twice, (since I got the bug with the map...) so it wouldn't make any difference for me.
Did you guys even read the text? Lauren "goes wtf bro?" MC goes "I'll sort it out later." If you fail to sort it out, well you done fucked up. That wasn't MC's intention.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Did you guys even read the text? Lauren "goes wtf bro?" MC goes "I'll sort it out later." If you fail to sort it out, well you done fucked up. That wasn't MC's intention.
I didn't read the text, because I didn't sell her, but I'm sure she wasn't traumatised at all by the rape if he told her he'll sort it out...

Reactions: Naxos

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Okay I need help. I just did the meeting, had Orochi guy being killed as a traitor. Got the info that the thing is in England. It takes me back to the map and nothing. I click on the Docks, Ramen House, Temple, Hotel, City. No progress. Please help.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I didn't read the text, because I didn't sell her, but I'm sure she wasn't traumatised at all by the rape if he told her he'll sort it out...
yea she wasn't traumatized if you didn't read the text, cus it didn't happen.

If you saw the scene, she was traumatized. That's the point.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
exactly, forgive if someone takes it personally what i'm going to say now but like this is just a game, like there are people who play just for the sake of history and there are people who play for fap, but it is still just a fiction and another the NTR is highly easy to avoid, just do not do something obvious, which is to sell your sister to that idiot, bro you don't need to have more than two neurons to know that it would happen, the individual only chooses that if he is stupid he really wants to.
I have been playing these games for a long time, not for fap, but for story, characters, love. Yes, in the beginning, when i found out that such games exist, i wasn't just playing for the story but for sex scenes, only. I've already changed my attitude and only play for the story, the characters. I like when there is a good story, the characters in the games are well done, it all draws you in and then you want to keep playing. I don't like it when the game is only: the boy meets the girl, talks a bit and fucks like rabbits. Then I feel nothing between these characters.. I don't like slut characters either. What they only like sex, but no relationship, and they like to have a couple of partners, not just one. :confused:
I like when there is a bond, feeling between the characters.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018

So where exactly do you disagree with what I wrote? Do you think she can go back to being normal after something like that with Carla and Judie being completely oblivious? Or if they find out what happened she'll tell them "he said he'll sort it out though" and they'll keep banging him, because if he said that it's fine that he got her raped?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020

the issue is moving forward. Is Caribdis writing a whole new path/dialogue for Lauren now that she hates the MC's guts? what about when the rest of the family finds out? It's a whole new path and if it's not fleshed out, it likely should have just been a game over like the other bad decisions. Same with leaving Judie behind in the hospital their relationship is changed for ever and that should affect every interaction they have in the game after. If it doesn't then it's kinda pointless unless it's just a game over
Edit: i will say that i did not leave Judie behind so i have no idea what her dialogue is like after if you do that.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I love how Judie is during sex. I did not expect her to be such a nymph. Such a sweet innocent girl and she changes during sex this way. :love:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The thing is, the scene with Judie in the asylum can actually work as an "end your relationship with her" option, without her getting hurt, since Lauren steps in and saves her, and it can still make sense, if you attribute the MC's reaction to panic or sheer fear. With Lauren it's a completely different story that shouldn't just end the MC's relationship with her. You either have a girl who's a virgin getting raped, because her brother sold her to some guy in cold blood or a girl who only recently had her first time with someone, having that someone do the same thing to her... Rape itself is something extremely damaging for a person's mental state, but the way you did it makes it even worse for her, since it was instigated by the person she trusts more than anyone, especially since you get the option to sell her even if you tell her that you'll protect her in the asylum! You can't have her be the same person after something like that, with the only difference being that she's pissed with the MC. She'd be fucked up, which means there's no way Carla and Judie won't know something happened to her and when they find out what that was there's no way they won't cut the MC's balls off, so even if it's a "you fucked up" screen like you said, it should also be a "game over". You can't continue the same story after that with Lauren being the same energetic person. I really don't see what that option adds to the game, other than being an easter egg for a certain group with a certain fetish that had nothing to do with the game up until now. Don't see this as a complain, it's really just the feeling this last update left me with. I don't ask or expect you to change anything, because it wouldn't matter anyway. I already played through that scene twice, (since I got the bug with the map...) so it wouldn't make any difference for me.
It would make sense to be game over if you get that scene. Games like Power Vacuum do that, if you make a bad choice it's game over. If you get that scene and you decide to continue the game, her interactions with the other characters will have to be a lot different, as you said it's not just that you can't persue her anymore as a love interest, you traumatized her for the rest of her life. I feel kind of bad because it feels like people are bullying the dev into changing his game. But I get why people are upset with the scene.

Reactions: Naxos and eddie987

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
the issue is moving forward. Is Caribdis writing a whole new path/dialogue for Lauren now that she hates the MC's guts? what about when the rest of the family finds out? It's a whole new path and if it's not fleshed out, it likely should have just been a game over like the other bad decisions. Same with leaving Judie behind in the hospital their relationship is changed for ever and that should affect every interaction they have in the game after. If it doesn't then it's kinda pointless unless it's just a game over
Edit: i will say that i did not leave Judie behind so i have no idea what her dialogue is like after if you do that.
Yeah this is not the type of scene that characters can just brush off and move on like nothing happend, it would have to create it's on path. It wouldn't change just the way she interacts with the MC it would probably change her personality a lot.

Reactions: jmcronshaw

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So where exactly do you disagree with what I wrote? Do you think she can go back to being normal after something like that with Carla and Judie being completely oblivious? Or if they find out what happened she'll tell them "he said he'll sort it out though" and they'll keep banging him, because if he said that it's fine that he got her raped?

Ok. My mistake. I just read the first line and kind of imagined what your post would be about. Reading it through, I don't particularly see anything wrong with your assessment. She would be traumatized and it would be weird for her to not talk about it with other family members. And I actually agree that this particular scene probably should have been a game over. As far as I know, the game will mostly be linear. If the situation going forward follows how the game has been handling the point system thus far, it would be a bit weird. Like she would do the investigative stuff with us, but we just skip all the scenes that checks the points (ie. the H scenes). Because the other option is to actually make a route and adjust all the main plot to account for Lauren's trauma and that... I don't think Caribdis will do, nor would the majority of player base want such a thing.

I mean I like NTR and I tried that scene for the curiosity, but I went back and did it the proper way. It makes no sense for a player playing this game to actually go through with letting her get raped and play on. Just like it didn't make sense to let Judie get left behind. Is there anyone who has a save where Judie got left behind? If so, how did the story portions with her progress after that? Was she still cheerful but we just didn't get H scenes with her? I feel like no one can answer this cus who would pick that option and play on?

Anyways, the fact of the matter is, that it's just an inconsequential little easter egg thing. It defeats the purpose of this game to traumatize the girls lol. The story is about as linear as it can get, so you guys shouldn't worry about some NTR paths or Caribdis wasting huge development times on such things.

Reactions: jmcronshaw

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I have been playing these games for a long time, not for fap, but for story, characters, love. Yes, in the beginning, when i found out that such games exist, i wasn't just playing for the story but for sex scenes, only. I've already changed my attitude and only play for the story, the characters. I like when there is a good story, the characters in the games are well done, it all draws you in and then you want to keep playing. I don't like it when the game is only: the boy meets the girl, talks a bit and fucks like rabbits. Then I feel nothing between these characters.. I don't like slut characters either. What they only like sex, but no relationship, and they like to have a couple of partners, not just one. :confused:
I like when there is a bond, feeling between the characters.
I understand lad, I particularly always played more through history as acting lessons and the like and I also agree that those games with characters that fuck like rabbits are boring, but like that, I personally don't think or feel sick like the guy who spoke complaining about ntr because in addition to being very easy to avoid, none of this is real so like, story 10/10, I really liked the characters but nothing to be sick or thoughtful (except when Josy and Maya lied to you there any human being takes for the personal side). Sorry for my english,pretty broken huh ? xD is not my native language.

Reactions: Qmil679

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I understand lad, I particularly always played more through history as acting lessons and the like and I also agree that those games with characters that fuck like rabbits are boring, but like that, I personally don't think or feel sick like the guy who spoke complaining about ntr because in addition to being very easy to avoid, none of this is real so like, story 10/10, I really liked the characters but nothing to be sick or thoughtful (except when Josy and Maya lied to you there any human being takes for the personal side). Sorry for my english,pretty broken huh ? xD is not my native language.
I think it's like, when you're watching a movie or a tv series and something bad happens to a character you like, it's not real life but you feel sad because you like that character and feel some kind of attachment towards him/her and you don't want to see bad things happening to that character.

Reactions: Templar Knight

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
A quick off topic question. What country are you from? I often see people talk about "history" of games... and I can only imagine that it's referring to the story/plot.

Reactions: Templar Knight

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Ok. My mistake. I just read the first line and kind of imagined what your post would be about. Reading it through, I don't particularly see anything wrong with your assessment. She would be traumatized and it would be weird for her to not talk about it with other family members. And I actually agree that this particular scene probably should have been a game over. As far as I know, the game will mostly be linear. If the situation going forward follows how the game has been handling the point system thus far, it would be a bit weird. Like she would do the investigative stuff with us, but we just skip all the scenes that checks the points (ie. the H scenes). Because the other option is to actually make a route and adjust all the main plot to account for Lauren's trauma and that... I don't think Caribdis will do, nor would the majority of player base want such a thing.

I mean I like NTR and I tried that scene for the curiosity, but I went back and did it the proper way. It makes no sense for a player playing this game to actually go through with letting her get raped and play on. Just like it didn't make sense to let Judie get left behind. Is there anyone who has a save where Judie got left behind? If so, how did the story portions with her progress after that? Was she still cheerful but we just didn't get H scenes with her? I feel like no one can answer this cus who would pick that option and play on?

Anyways, the fact of the matter is, that it's just an inconsequential little easter egg thing. It defeats the purpose of this game to traumatize the girls lol. The story is about as linear as it can get, so you guys shouldn't worry about some NTR paths or Caribdis wasting huge development times on such things.
I don't have a save where Judie got left behind, but I played a little bit with that option, just to see if it will lead to a game over, and if I remember correctly it's followed by the exact same scene with the MC waking up thinking it was all a weird dream, but this time when he meets the girls Judie is angry with him and they tell him that Lauren went back and got her in time. That's why I wrote that this can work as an "end your relationship with her" option. The MC still acts like a coward, but she doesn't get hurt in any way (except for the scare of course, but that's the same with both options), so she can continue be herself, and just don't "like" him anymore. Of course that should have made Lauren at least a little bit angry with him too, but that's a different story.

Reactions: desmosome

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
A quick off topic question. What country are you from? I often see people talk about "history" of games... and I can only imagine referring to the story/plot.
Probably portuguese or spanish. I speak portuguese and we use the same word for story and history, that is why you see a lot of people saying history when they are refering to the story.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Paragraphs are your friend. :(

Reactions: Naxos

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I think it's like, when you're watching a movie or a tv series and something bad happens to a character you like, it's not real life but you feel sad because you like that character and feel some kind of attachment towards him/her and you don't want to see bad things happening to that character.
I know bro, but it's that thing, for example when rick left the twd series, he was fucking the ep and he was leaving everyone who was a fan of him, it was "fucking man," when stark died the same thing, I was 100% pissed off, when Edward from ac black flag dies from a sword stuck in his chest '' I didn't believe it, but even so it's a fiction it's linked to the '' feeling '' you have is on time but not something to stay with thoughtful and I came to talk to the developer about it and keep asking him why.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
A quick off topic question. What country are you from? I often see people talk about "history" of games... and I can only imagine that it's referring to the story/plot.
Brazil,some times i forget about difference between history/story/plot,so i talk just ''history''.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes