jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Alright, the Win and Mac (MEGA) links are updated and the bug should already be fixed

PS: I repeat, the direction of the game is not changing, there's no need to worry guys. However, if you want, I can make the "Sell her" option only appear if you have very low points with her or you're not following her path or something like that and not even having the option if that's not the case. Let me know.
Thanks for all the feedback on this. I don't like the scene but i don't think you need to change anything if it's avoidable but i also don't think it should ever be the only choice even if you aren't on Lauren's path or have a lot of points with her. I know some people are saying it's jarring and it is but there numerous other choices in the game where the MC can be pretty mean and cowardly, and this just seems like another.
Love the game

Dazeng

Jun 24, 2020
I want to say that having a variety of routes to choose from is correct. The score in the game is very important because if you don't pay enough attention to certain characters, there is a chance that you may end up getting unwanted results. A lot of my favorite games often do this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: QBaSS and Caribdis

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Alright, the Win and Mac (MEGA) links are updated and the bug should already be fixed

PS: I repeat, the direction of the game is not changing, there's no need to worry guys. However, if you want, I can make the "Sell her" option only appear if you have very low points with her or you're not following her path or something like that and not even having the option if that's not the case. Let me know.
That's a great Idea. Both type of guys (those who like lauren and those who don't) will be happy with this cuz only those guys who don't care much about her will have less score and would not mind selling her.

Reactions: Caribdis

FunkYou2

Sep 15, 2020
Hey, got stuck in the village after the Yakuza scene. Is this wher the version 0.7.1 ends? I'm downloading version 0.7.2 now but i was a bit sceptical cause there was no indication that the current version ends there. I also installed a walkthrough mod afterwards and it showed me 6 or so green numbers i had to click in the village (order) but in no place does any interaction start. After the 6 green numbers i just tried all the others over and over but nothing happened and i got stuck.

Also, I'm too lazy to find all the answers for the 15 questions at the start, are they here in this threat somewhere?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
What controls the sex volume? The BJ from Carla can't be turned down in volume with any of the 3 sliders or all of them even to the bottom, only thing that changed it was clicking mute all. I am fine with sounds, but the player should be able to control the volume level.

Reactions: Caribdis

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Now THAT is a quality story, I love it.

I love the Resi Evil/Silent Hill vibes the hospital gave off.

I love all the characters, I even like the MC and it's very rare for me to enjoy playing male MC's.

The only downside to me is the instant regret after sex still. That's fine once or twice but it keeps happening and it gets a bit old. I'm aware why they do but if they are going to keep at it they need to get the fuck over it.

It doesn't help that it's happened with every single character. It's a bit repetitive. "Let's do something sexual" ... "but we can't" ... "we did it anyway" ... "oh no, what have I done".

Every ... single ... time.

Story is amazing. Characters are outstanding. Stop with the instant regret, it's happened far too much, it's tiresome. Character growth is a thing.

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes