AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
So the only sex with Lauren is in the massage room right? She's the only girl that won't let me creampie her

Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
At the end of the day it's his game if he wants to add that type of content it's up to him. As long as it's 100% avoidable I'll probably still play it, but yeah it's usually not a good sign when devs start adding this type of content.
Agree, if it ´s 100% avoidable is good because it´s a consequence of your actions, I think that´s something good, it shows that the game is not just read this and get what you want, but read carefually and watch out, your actions have consequeces !

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Agree, if it ´s 100% avoidable is good because it´s a consequence of your actions, I think that´s something good, it shows that the game is not just read this and get what you want, but read carefually and watch out your actions have consequeces !
True but there are some games where the NTR is avoidable but a lot of the sex scenes if not most of them, are NTR scenes. I'm not saying that it will happen in this game, but It has happened before with other games, that is why I'm never happy when I see devs going this route.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
You only get that scene if you want to, it is 100% avoidable, that being said even though it is avoidable I'm not that happy with it. I hope this game doesn't start to go the NTR route. I really love the game but NTR is a big nope for me.
If it's avoidable is fine. I'm also not a fan of it, but if I can avoid (and it's noticeable) I don't mind. I understand he wants to please everyone, as long I'm not forced to go into it.

Just curious, does NTR genre in gaming also apply when you're the one stealing? Or only applies when you're the cuckold? I think it doesn't, but I don't find at all the name of the genre, if it exists.

kauthor

Jun 15, 2018
I like the newest update. The updated walkthrough- I followed that and it got me everything. Now I'm waiting for 0.8 and 0.9 and 1.0

Reactions: Caribdis

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Let’s hope that there will be no future NTR situations, or at least no with the three main girls.

True but there are some games where the NTR is avoidable but a lot of the sex scenes if not most of them, are NTR scenes. I'm not saying that it will happen in this game, but It has happened before with other games, that is why I'm never happy when I see devs going this route.

Yeah NTR avoidable means little when that means that you have to avoid half the game´s content.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
That scene wasn't NTR to me, MC literally sold her to that guy (at least for now). It was 100% his choice.. I'm much more surprised that MC would consider that than the scene itself. Obviously, if some creepy mafia dude buys a girl, he is going to bang her.

At first I figured it was another one of those misdirection/funny options, not that MC was actually serious about it.

I'd consider that scene rape before I'd consider it NTR.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
If it's avoidable is fine. I'm also not a fan of it, but if I can avoid (and it's noticeable) I don't mind. I understand he wants to please everyone, as long I'm not forced to go into it.

Just curious, does NTR genre in gaming also apply when you're the one stealing? Or only applies when you're the cuckold? I think it doesn't, but I don't find at all the name of the genre, if it exists.
NTR applies when you're the one stealing the girl as well, there are 3 types, netorare it's when the girl is stolen from the MC, you have netori when the mc is the one stealing the girl, and there is netorase it's basically the same thing as netorare but the MC is the one that says that he wants his girl to fuck other men. But the way the NTR tag is used in this forum is when the girl is stolen from the mc, people usually don't use it when the mc is the one stealing the girl.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
NTR applies when you're the one stealing the girl as well, there are 3 types, netorare it's when the girl is stolen from the MC, you have netori when the mc is the one stealing the girl, and there is netorase it's basically the same thing as netorare but the MC is the one that says that he wants his girl to fuck other men. But the way the NTR tag is used in this forum is when the girl is stolen from the mc, people usually don't use it when the mc is the one stealing the girl.
Ok thanks, Netori is what I like then. Specially when he isn't aware. And not only on this forum, nearly everywhere NTR is the first one.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
That scene wasn't NTR to me, MC literally sold her to that guy (at least for now). It was 100% his choice.. I'm much more surprised that MC would consider that than the scene itself. Obviously, if some creepy mafia dude buys a girl, he is going to bang her.

At first I figured it was another one of those misdirection/funny options, not that MC was actually serious about it.

I'd consider that scene rape before I'd consider it NTR.
Well if you do sell her you get the variable $ laurenrape = True during the sex scene with Orochi, so yeah even the Dev considers it rape.

In the scene with Judie when she aks the MC "And... I thought that... if you wanted..." she puts her little pinky finger to her mouth and all I could think was she was going to say "you can go to the festival with me for one million dollars" :LOL:

Reactions: Caribdis

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well if you do sell her you get the variable $ laurenrape = True during the sex scene with Orochi, so yeah even the Dev considers it rape.

In the scene with Judie when she aks the MC "And... I thought that... if you wanted..." she puts her little pinky finger to her mouth and all I could think was she was going to say "you can go to the festival with me for one million dollars" :LOL:
Even though I decided to not sell her to him, I still killed him just to be sure. :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 925 Votes