Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Hi there!
Here's a summary of what's coming in v0.7!

I want it to have enough content, to release a version that is worth downloading. If nothing unforeseen happens, I'll release it early September. This update will probably be even bigger than previous ones *-*

This update will cover the trip to Japan, with the aim of stopping Azazel, who's looking for an artifact named "The Grimoire of Magnus".

***Here's a schematic of the 5 princes and their current situation:

• Samael: Right hand of Astaroth
  • Azazel: Left hand of Astaroth. Aiko's (new character) master. He's in Japan.
  • Lilith: She's dead.
  • Asmodeus: He betrayed Astaroth.
  • Moloch: Jasmine's father. David (Rebecca's fiancee) works for him.

I've made a map of the village where the action will take place. It's not like it's an open-world now, but it serves to choose some optional scenes and it looks cool :]

As I said, expect a bunch of story content, BIG H-scenes for both Judie and Carla ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (plus a couple more H-scenes) and more!
And that's it for now, THANK YOU so much to all of you guys for helping me to keep going! I'll be reporting during the month before release.

See you!
Caribdis

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
As usual looking forward for the next releases, but like I said I'll be patient, I prefer quality over quantity. Also a small note, I think you should use spoiler tag on that post, since I actually think the story is engaging on this game along with humour. Knowing the story before playing it would ruin the experience imo.

Also just a sidenote, but if Lauren, Carla and Judie won't have scenes with yukata I'll be extremely disapointed. Specially if there's a festival with fireworks. I know that sounds cliché, but that's probably one of the things I like most on every country, the cultural exchange.

whats the code for the door
There's a link for the walkthrough on the first post. I understand it sucks to read an entire thread, but please read the first post at least.

Reactions: Caribdis

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I'm actually curious on how
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I will be patient, the game has been so immersive and fun when playing so far, it's insane. I'm pretty sure it will continue to be worth supporting.

edit:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hm Lauren can let MC cum in her...u sure thats possible ?
I could swear i remember that scene too, but as i re-downloaded the game a few days ago for a new playthrough, that seems not possible anymore despite max score with Lauren...or was there some other condition ?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Blah blah
Please read again the entire post before posting. I was talking about future development and even used spoiler tag to... well, avoid spoilers.

I never said she let MC do that, I was simply wondering how that will develop in future releases. Like anyone would on the content they like. As I said above the story is engaging and that corruption theme with story is what I usually like in a game.

I dislike games where family members are thirsty for the MC just because they are, like if it was natural which isn't. It's the story development that's engaging in a game, and the MC should be the one "creating that scenario", and that makes a game memorable, well at least for me. This game so far is doing that along with the fantastic humour. But of course opinions may differ.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Please read again the entire post before posting. I was talking about future development and even used spoiler tag to... well, avoid spoilers.

I never said she let MC do that, I was simply wondering how that will develop in future releases. Like anyone would on the content they like. As I said above the story is engaging and that corruption theme with story is what I usually like in a game.

I dislike games where family members are thirsty for the MC just because they are, like if it was natural which isn't. It's the story development that's engaging in a game, and the MC should be the one "creating that scenario", and that makes a game memorable, well at least for me. This game so far is doing that along with the fantastic humour. But of course opinions may differ.
Ah ok my misunderstanding, i have thought u mean how the future looks because it happens.

For the second part i fully agree, one of the games with best humor out there.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Fan sig
View attachment 769660 View attachment 769661 View attachment 769662
View attachment 769663
Link:

Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/784321_OIALT-00.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/784322_OIALT-01.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/784323_OIALT-02.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/784324_OIALT-03.gif
Thank you very much, they are extremely nice! :)

Will you do something about Carla and Iris as well? I feel bad 2 member being left out and 2 other characters being there :(

Unless Rebecca and Jasimine are family already and I don't even know haha. I know that would be hard without ruining the plot, specially on Jasmine side xD Speaking of her I hope she takes an appearance later on, while I don't usually like a spoiled princess I actually like her. Yes she is a spoiled kid but still feels somewhat balanced, not overly bitchy or annoying to deal with. And this without taking into account her body figure. I wonder how her development will go on later stages of the game.

What code of number the colour in the psiquiatre
Read the first post, there is an walkthrough there.

edit: wrote "why" instead of while lol.

Last edited:

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Thank you very much, they are extremely nice! :)

Will you do something about Carla and Iris as well? I feel bad 2 member being left out and 2 other characters being there :(

Unless Rebecca and Jasimine are family already and I don't even know haha. I know that would be hard without ruining the plot, specially on Jasmine side xD Speaking of her I hope she takes an appearance later on, why I don't usually like a spoiled princess I actually like her. Yes she is a spoiled kid but still feels somewhat balanced, not overly bitchy or annoying to deal with. And this without taking into account her body figure. I wonder how her development will go on later stages of the game.
I know but some of those renders not fit for making signature, i'll do my best when i found a good one for each characters i will update my post .

4.80 star(s) 894 Votes