VN Ren'Py Abandoned Once Upon a Time in Dream Town [Ch. 5 Add.1 - SPECIAL EDITION] [VIGOR]

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

ding123

Apr 5, 2019
I never played this game yet because i expect it to never be finished but i am impressed how much love goes into the project and that there are still people who create something without greedy thoughts.

Humbold56

May 3, 2017
63 people still support him. Even on the lowest level this 126 USD, not that bad in Russian standards.
Well, you could also earn 6times the amount, but that will shorten your life span to a couple of days, because you will work in Ukraine

the3m_dude

Feb 22, 2021
63 people still support him. Even on the lowest level this 126 USD, not that bad in Russian standards.
Well, you could also earn 6times the amount, but that will shorten your life span to a couple of days, because you will work in Ukraine
stop it man...

Firraxa

Jan 13, 2021
There will not continuation. Just promises, the game stops accurately before fucking, actors would not play so far.

• Sad
Reactions: Assari

Firraxa

Jan 13, 2021
In Russia You can live 2 days in cheepest hotel for 126USD.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I just wonder why there are still 65 supporter on...really people is so, so, so?...damn I cannot find an English word that can define that ppl...(but I have a lot in Italian language...lol)
Why are you surprised by that? I can think of a developer who still have 8 supporters on Patreon despite having last visible activity (there might be answers on comments that are not visible from later date) on patreon page in May 2017!

• Wow
Reactions: LaoAnjin

Humbold56

May 3, 2017
Why are you surprised by that? I can think of a developer who still have 8 supporters on Patreon despite having last visible activity (there might be answers on comments that are not visible from later date) on patreon page in May 2017!
I remember AOL being worth some billions years ago just because they still had like 10million email accounts, where the user has to pay 2.99 or so per month. All old contracts that have not been cancelled over decades. And AOL never increased prices to avoid automatic cancellation.

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
I remember AOL being worth some billions years ago just because they still had like 10million email accounts, where the user has to pay 2.99 or so per month. All old contracts that have not been cancelled over decades. And AOL never increased prices to avoid automatic cancellation.
Its like free money every month.. I just checked my account. I found couple subscides i didnt notice before. All below 3 euro, so i wasent aware that i pay for that. It happends, but now i got some couple $ more for supporting something good..

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes