VN Ren'Py Abandoned Once Upon a Time in Dream Town [Ch. 5 Add.1 - SPECIAL EDITION] [VIGOR]

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Corellien

Aug 19, 2019
Why don't you give any explanation about your disapearence? All those old (and future) supporters have lost trust not because of bad work, but bad communication. Sometimes a few words worth a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: Malkovichi

LaoAnjin

Jul 24, 2017
When is the free non gold edition available? I will be honest, i'm going to wait before supporting the Patreon again. Sorry, maybe again in the future when I played chapter 5 and/or future updates so I can regain some trust. Sorry to be so direct. I supported you guys before with a high tier. And then suddenly you guys dissapeared.
Totally agree with you!!!! I don't think that I'll support this Dev anymore (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: the3m_dude

VIGOR GAMES

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
Klauw1988
When is the free non gold edition available? I will be honest, i'm going to wait before supporting the Patreon again. Sorry, maybe again in the future when I played chapter 5 and/or future updates so I can regain some trust. Sorry to be so direct. I supported you guys before with a high tier. And then suddenly you guys dissapeared.
Certainly. You have every right to do so and it is up to you to decide whether to support us or not. We understand that we messed up and lost the trust of a part of our audience. But now we have already released Chapter Five and are working on the next update, as well as thinking and planning a lot about the continuation in general, about how to develop the game and where it goes, we already have great ideas that will definitely transform the game. You will soon see Chapter Five in the public domain and I am sure that many people will like it. And I hope you change your mind and start supporting us again. But that's up to you.)

AlexB22
pimeyes (help)
Why are you doing it? Do you think it will somehow help the project if everyone pulls our actors? This creates a not very good background for the comfortable work of people. if you understand me. I have a request to all adequate people here - do not look everywhere / write the name of our actors, please, this only aggravates the situation.

LaoAnjin
Totally agree with you!!!! I don't think that I'll support this Dev anymore (y)
It is also your right to support us or not, as I wrote above.
But...
It's not the first time you write that the game and we ruined you and that you won't support us anymore... you write it all the time, it's your right, but for what???
You have been on the forum for almost 5 years since 2017 and during this time you wrote only 51 comments on the forum, 25 of which are dedicated to our game)) And almost all of them are negative (considering that you once merged the version of the game with Patreon before release)...
If you don’t like the game so much, we disappointed you, and in general we are scoundrels judging by your comments, then why do you continue to follow the game all this time and every time you try to pour dirt on us?
Yes, we made a mistake, we admit it and do not hide it. But the energy and frequency with which you write that you will no longer support us gives the impression (for me personally) that you are simply trying to create a negative atmosphere here. But why? You want to convince all people to stop supporting us? Do you think this will somehow help the development of the project? Which, judging by your comments, is actually of great interest to you. Or do you want the project to just die, so that you can continue to write how bad everything is and what kind of devs are bad?)) Now from the outside you seem like just our personal little hater who does not bring anything constructive, but just wants to destroy everything. Or I'm wrong?))
I hope I'm wrong. Just i want know the motivation of your actions? Usually if people don't like something, they just pass by)

Corellien
Why don't you give any explanation about your disapearence? All those old (and future) supporters have lost trust not because of bad work, but bad communication. Sometimes a few words worth a lot.
We have already talked about this on our patreon. What exactly do you want to hear? This story is very banal.
After the last update, we had a photo shoot. I chose photos and sent them to the person who is responsible for processing them. But it so happened that he had personal matters that he could not bear. Photo editing was already the longest process in our work, and now it should be even longer. While we were waiting for the photos to be ready, I got very sick. Illness so shackled me that for three months I could not leave the house at all (almost like Tommy, what an irony ...). Against the backdrop of my illness, disagreements began in the team.
When I recovered, I had to make some small changes in our team. Also by this time the photos were already ready. But what happened was that some of the photos turned out to be defective and they could not be restored. Some of them were extremely important in building the plot. Therefore, it became obvious that some scenes would have to be deleted and the script would have to be completely rewritten based on the photos that remained. At that time I was still in bad shape and understood that there was a lot of work to be done. By then, we had already lost two-thirds of our Patreon followers. And I'm not going to lie - I dropped my hands corny. It was hard to force myself to start working from the very beginning.
We have worked so long and hard to develop the game, that was we have had enough support. And all this was lost so quickly... For a long time I could not find the strength to start working again. Moreover, those months of illness knocked me out of my tonus - it was probably the most difficult period in my life. It already began to seem to me myself that the project was destined to die ... although we already had ready-made material and it was only necessary to redo the script, it seemed to me that the consequences were no longer reversible and it was already impossible to return everything, all the more, the most important thing we lost confidence audience, which is much more important than subscriptions. But... fortunately, I work not alone, Im in a team!
My partners supported me and at some point gave me a great kick in the ass)) I gathered my thoughts, strength and again broke into work. And now Chapter Five is here!
And as it turned out, everything is not so bad - your support remains!) We have already been able to return a significant part of the support, although I thought it would be impossible. And now I am full of strength and motivation to make this game the best in the world!!!)) We have really great ideas for its development and soon the game will change. There will be more content and gameplay. Personally, I have already flipped over that dark page for myself and again believe in our project!

I understand that some here will not share my hopes with me and for them everything that I wrote above will seem like an absurd excuse, but ... I honestly told everything as it is. And now everyone must decide for himself whether he believes in us or not))

I want to thank everyone who continues to support us (Not only on Patreon, but here with a kind word), thank you for continuing to believe in us. Personally, I am sure that the game has a great future and we will try very hard to make it come true, of course with your support)) All success, peaceful sky above your head, be kinder to each other. Peace!

AlexB22

Aug 8, 2021
Klauw1988

Certainly. You have every right to do so and it is up to you to decide whether to support us or not. We understand that we messed up and lost the trust of a part of our audience. But now we have already released Chapter Five and are working on the next update, as well as thinking and planning a lot about the continuation in general, about how to develop the game and where it goes, we already have great ideas that will definitely transform the game. You will soon see Chapter Five in the public domain and I am sure that many people will like it. And I hope you change your mind and start supporting us again. But that's up to you.)

AlexB22

Why are you doing it? Do you think it will somehow help the project if everyone pulls our actors? This creates a not very good background for the comfortable work of people. if you understand me. I have a request to all adequate people here - do not look everywhere / write the name of our actors, please, this only aggravates the situation.

LaoAnjin

But...
It's not the first time you write that the game and we ruined you and that you won't support us anymore... you write it all the time, it's your right, but for what???
You have been on the forum for almost 5 years since 2017 and during this time you wrote only 51 comments on the forum, 25 of which are dedicated to our game)) And almost all of them are negative (considering that you once merged the version of the game with Patreon before release)...
If you don’t like the game so much, we disappointed you, and in general we are scoundrels judging by your comments, then why do you continue to follow the game all this time and every time you try to pour dirt on us?
Yes, we made a mistake, we admit it and do not hide it. But the energy and frequency with which you write that you will no longer support us gives the impression (for me personally) that you are simply trying to create a negative atmosphere here. But why? You want to convince all people to stop supporting us? Do you think this will somehow help the development of the project? Which, judging by your comments, is actually of great interest to you. Or do you want the project to just die, so that you can continue to write how bad everything is and what kind of devs are bad?)) Now from the outside you seem like just our personal little hater who does not bring anything constructive, but just wants to destroy everything. Or I'm wrong?))
I hope I'm wrong. Just i want know the motivation of your actions? Usually if people don't like something, they just pass by)

Corellien

We have already talked about this on our patreon. What exactly do you want to hear? This story is very banal.
After the last update, we had a photo shoot. I chose photos and sent them to the person who is responsible for processing them. But it so happened that he had personal matters that he could not bear. Photo editing was already the longest process in our work, and now it should be even longer. While we were waiting for the photos to be ready, I got very sick. Illness so shackled me that for three months I could not leave the house at all (almost like Tommy, what an irony ...). Against the backdrop of my illness, disagreements began in the team.
When I recovered, I had to make some small changes in our team. Also by this time the photos were already ready. But what happened was that some of the photos turned out to be defective and they could not be restored. Some of them were extremely important in building the plot. Therefore, it became obvious that some scenes would have to be deleted and the script would have to be completely rewritten based on the photos that remained. At that time I was still in bad shape and understood that there was a lot of work to be done. By then, we had already lost two-thirds of our Patreon followers. And I'm not going to lie - I dropped my hands corny. It was hard to force myself to start working from the very beginning.
We have worked so long and hard to develop the game, that was we have had enough support. And all this was lost so quickly... For a long time I could not find the strength to start working again. Moreover, those months of illness knocked me out of my tonus - it was probably the most difficult period in my life. It already began to seem to me myself that the project was destined to die ... although we already had ready-made material and it was only necessary to redo the script, it seemed to me that the consequences were no longer reversible and it was already impossible to return everything, all the more, the most important thing we lost confidence audience, which is much more important than subscriptions. But... fortunately, I work not alone, Im in a team!
My partners supported me and at some point gave me a great kick in the ass)) I gathered my thoughts, strength and again broke into work. And now Chapter Five is here!
And as it turned out, everything is not so bad - your support remains!) We have already been able to return a significant part of the support, although I thought it would be impossible. And now I am full of strength and motivation to make this game the best in the world!!!)) We have really great ideas for its development and soon the game will change. There will be more content and gameplay. Personally, I have already flipped over that dark page for myself and again believe in our project!

I understand that some here will not share my hopes with me and for them everything that I wrote above will seem like an absurd excuse, but ... I honestly told everything as it is. And now everyone must decide for himself whether he believes in us or not))

I want to thank everyone who continues to support us (Not only on Patreon, but here with a kind word), thank you for continuing to believe in us. Personally, I am sure that the game has a great future and we will try very hard to make it come true, of course with your support)) All success, peaceful sky above your head, be kinder to each other. Peace!
I'm sorry, I won't!
She's very beautiful

Corellien

Aug 19, 2019
Corellien
Thanks for the details. I can't read any news on your Patreon without paying. And I don't want to pay without any news... Here is, I think a great place to meet a dev and learn to love his work.
Good luck for the future chapters of your game!

Reactions: VIGOR GAMES

LaoAnjin

Jul 24, 2017
Klauw1988

AlexB22

LaoAnjin

But...

Corellien

Hello, forums work like this ... they are like a small town where people meet and exchange thoughts and opinions ... obviously always with mutual respect.

You always feel attacked by what I write and promptly feel the need to reply: why?

A one-line answer from me, addressed to another user, triggered a 16-line answer from you, well ... I don't even try to explain it to myself, but I don't feel I have the problem, rather ...

What I feel like writing now is that I will surely continue to say what I think, how and when I want to share it with others: this is called freedom.

Feel free to answer, with respect, I don't care so much :)

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Hello, forums work like this ... they are like a small town where people meet and exchange thoughts and opinions ... obviously always with mutual respect.

You always feel attacked by what I write and promptly feel the need to reply: why?

A one-line answer from me, addressed to another user, triggered a 16-line answer from you, well ... I don't even try to explain it to myself, but I don't feel I have the problem, rather ...

What I feel like writing now is that I will surely continue to say what I think, how and when I want to share it with others: this is called freedom.

Feel free to answer, with respect, I don't care so much :)
I don't see the problem with dev explaining to other people why you're not a credible source. I would have thought you were a supporter who didn't want to support anymore from the way you worded your earlier message but the dev showed otherwise which is a good defense for people who do want to support.

f95zone69

Oct 21, 2017
Not kidding, but is it possible for the dev to put that game and content (pictures) on onlyfans as well to receive additional income? Dev deserves more cashflow.

Reactions: Darkblaze23

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
Not kidding, but is it possible for the dev to put that game and content (pictures) on onlyfans as well to receive additional income? Dev deserves more cashflow.
Everyone who produce good quality products, deserve a better cashflow. No matter if it is a digital novel, video game or even electronics. But the problem nowadays is that many companies choose quantity over quality or lack in marketing/communication.

As far I know, this is the first novel that uses dedicated actors. Which is really a good idea, but chapters are in my opinion to short and the communication with the developer is kinda méh. But it's good that the developer is now getting more and more active and is also talking with the community.

At this moment, the developer needs to "proof" himself once more. Everyone deserves a second chance and this is just all a learn progress. But as for now, I need more to make it up for of what happened. Chapter 5 is a little bit to short to be honest, so I hope that the next chapter will be a little bit bigger.

So, I have a mix feeling about the cashflow right now. I mean, I don't want to see them going bankrupt or having money issue's, don't get me wrong. But what they have proven until now, is kinda negative. So hopefully they have learned from it, and see how they do in the future. If they fix their issue's, then they will be definitely succesfull, because they do something nobody else have been doing, using real actors.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
As far I know, this is the first novel that uses dedicated actors. Which is really a good idea,
In itself it may be a good idea but in reality it's not : unlike real persons, 3D models don't get sick and don't refuse sex scenes (or any other). And you don't have to pay them a fee.

One of the pro is supposed to be faster content, but it's not the case here...

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
It seems like the new chapter is pretty hot, at least the gold version.

I found this preview in

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: tom882

VIGOR GAMES

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
f95zone69
Now in our country, for obvious reasons, Onlyfans does not work for content creators. But we are considering other alternatives to get more support.

Darkblaze23
VIGOR Games this game is really great . Hats off to your work
Thanks dude!) It's very nice to hear it) :cool:

Klauw1988
Thank you, Buddy) Yes, I think we will definitely learn from what happened. We will work harder.

dolfe67
Yes, but... Maybe 3D models are not to everyone's taste, because they are... just 3D graphics?))
Of course, everyone has their own tastes and preferences. But at the beginning of the creation of this game, I proceeded from the idea that a VN with real actors could be of interest to people who were not fans of VN before precisely because it was just cartoon people. Breathe something new into the genre and attract new people. Of course, I will not argue that the vast majority of our players are people who came from 3D VN. But I also got some feedback from people who had never played VN and were interested in real actors)

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
In itself it may be a good idea but in reality it's not : unlike real persons, 3D models don't get sick and don't refuse sex scenes (or any other). And you don't have to pay them a fee.

One of the pro is supposed to be faster content, but it's not the case here...
That's correct, a actor can get sick while a 3D model doesn't. And yes, actors can refuse sex and they have all the rights to do that and we shouldn't judge them for it. But in my opinion, not every novel doesn't need to have a straight up hardcore sex scene. Sometimes it's also nice to play a "softcore porn" game that doesn't heavily aimed at penetration and sex scene's, but rather just nudity and or other type's of porn genre's and you can perfectly use real actors without having the fear that they might refuse a sex scene.

And besides, you always need to tell your idea's, story and what kind of role they get, before hiring. So, they know what to expect.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes