VN Ren'Py Abandoned Once Upon a Time in Dream Town [Ch. 5 Add.1 - SPECIAL EDITION] [VIGOR]

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

NightOwl71

Oct 31, 2018
As the dev said: Patreon subscriptions are to him just a sign of gratitude for developer's past work and not a payment for new versions. That was all I needed to know. They might publish one, they might not, but with such a mindset a dev can easily bask forever in the gratitude of his patrons :cool:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
As the dev said: Patreon subscriptions are to him just a sign of gratitude for developer's past work and not a payment for new versions. That was all I needed to know. They might publish one, they might not, but with such a mindset a dev can easily bask forever in the gratitude of his patrons :cool:
Yeah this have seems well and truly dead. We may get another update, but it seems certain this this game is on life support and won't make it to 2023.

Last edited:
Reactions: LaoAnjin and McZoy

PANOS134EVER

Sep 11, 2020
Yeah I also want to know the name.
Ηer name is Varvara Abramova (Варвара Абрамова), she had a VK account (Russian social media) but she deleted it... Generally all of her pictures online are gone (except of the ones here), which makes you wonder what happened

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
To be fair, the devs haven't had a release date for this that they have missed, they just had a bunch of "coming soon" announcements.

They haven't always kept to their announced release dates, but they haven't been off by more than a couple of days. I'll set my expectations to "high but not the highest."

Reactions: VIGOR GAMES

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
where is the new update:p
Announcement said 21th of may, it's still the 20th. Keep in mind that we also have different timezones, if someone said 21th of may, then they mean their own local time/date unless stated otherwise.

So, it could already be the 21th in your country, but still the 20th in other countries. If they are going to release the game very late (let's say in the evening) then it could be already the 22th in your country.

Be patience's, let's see if they are going to release something.

the3m_dude

Feb 22, 2021
Announcement said 21th of may, it's still the 20th. Keep in mind that we also have different timezones, if someone said 21th of may, then they mean their own local time/date unless stated otherwise.

So, it could already be the 21th in your country, but still the 20th in other countries. If they are going to release the game very late (let's say in the evening) then it could be already the 22th in your country.

Be patience's, let's see if they are going to release something.
yeah i know i know
just wanted to hype up a little bit cuz this place is as empty as my wallet:whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: VIGOR GAMES

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
yeah i know i know
just wanted to hype up a little bit cuz this place is as empty as my wallet:whistle:
Well, you can easily fill your "empty" wallet by making a novel game and a Patreon. Bring out 2 to 3 updates, generate some patreon's and then go off radar and keep generating the money. Seem's to work though. :ROFLMAO:

Okay, sarcasme off.

First I wanna see if they are really going to release something. Until then, I won't enter the hype train.

LaoAnjin

Jul 24, 2017
Right, and let me remember that they ... " We take the support on Patreon as support and gratitude for what we have done before. Rather than buying what we will do in the future, we are not selling our game, we are distributing it for free here. And those who liked this game (what we have already done) can support us on Patreon. "... so there will be only ONE version of the game, and not one version free (censores) and one version for patreons (uncensored...I mean, one or two photos more), isn't it?

RealSwede

Jun 2, 2018
Right, and let me remember that they ... " We take the support on Patreon as support and gratitude for what we have done before. Rather than buying what we will do in the future, we are not selling our game, we are distributing it for free here. And those who liked this game (what we have already done) can support us on Patreon. "... so there will be only ONE version of the game, and not one version free (censores) and one version for patreons (uncensored...I mean, one or two photos more), isn't it?
There does seem to be a patreon only version with an extra scene or two per chapter in it.

They did say "We take the support on Patreon as support and gratitude for what we have done before. Rather than buying what we will do in the future, we are not selling our game", however their Patreon page says this "We create an amazing, hot visual novel. We urgently need your support. We cannot continue without you.", which would imply that you are in fact buying for the future.

VIGOR GAMES

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2021
LaoAnjin
RealSwede

In fact, the Gold Edition of the game contains additional scenes, and not just photos. For example, in Chapter Four there is a scene with peeping at Elina in the shower, if you play as Elina. There will also be an extra very hot scene in Chapter Five, but this time it will be when playing as Tommy.

P.S.
Released today as scheduled

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
Chapter Five "Gold Edition" is now available on our Patreon and Boosty for Gold Members and above!
When is the free non gold edition available? I will be honest, i'm going to wait before supporting the Patreon again. Sorry, maybe again in the future when I played chapter 5 and/or future updates so I can regain some trust. Sorry to be so direct. I supported you guys before with a high tier. And then suddenly you guys dissapeared.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes