Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Change Log:
Chapter 1 d
Added music
Drastically reduced the file size (Thank you Webp)
Simplified code in a few areas (No need to start a new save)
Typos, dialogue fixes and additions.
Yeah. Just wasn't sure if there was any new content, other than just the music and reduced size. I think I'll wait for the next release.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
bet this one is gonne blow up cause it's mde by zoey i mean who in this community doesnt know him! :D

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Zoey Raven Is there gonna be NTR in this game? I'm not sure you made it clear enough in the OP :p

Joking aside, you said there would be a milf. is it of the "Landlady" variety?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I think the additions mentioned at the end of the change log is dialogue and punctuation, but I could be wrong. I like always could be mistaken:)
I just changed the way a few things were worded to make them flow better. None of the intent of dialogue or anything like that was changed, just something I did to add an extra coat of polish is all.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I'm a muter as well. Only one vn I broke that for cause of praise for the score, the rest I play my own.
Most people are, but for those who aren't I think it really adds something worthwhile. I was a music major in college/university (depending on where you live), so I chose the tracks thematically.

Last edited:

APMaster

Mar 8, 2020
Most people are, but for those who aren't I think it really adds something worthwhile. I was a music major in college/university (depending on where you live), so I chose the tracks with thematically.
I'll have to unmute it for a run then!

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
"I wanted to shed light on what it's like to be addicted to drugs, and what it takes to maintain that or ultimately say enough is enough and choose to get clean."
As someone who lived in these circles from my early teens - early 20's (never an addict myself, but numerous friends who went that way with smack & crack), I'm interested in seeing the dev's take on this portrayed.

Always hated the way people call heroine a "disease"
Just FYI - the opioid drug is heroin.
Heroine is a female hero.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grelk and unknown78
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes