Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Is there a way to tell how many points you have with each person in the story?
No, I kinda don't want you to know, that was a dev decision when I first started that game, makes choice selection more natural to me. But, if you don't want sex with a girl (after the first time with some of them because that's on the house) you can use the mod or the PDF WT and just not get points with them, because the sex scenes are point based. You can avoid it with all of them after the first ones I mention that are complimentary, but they are still going to be there, as this is very much an ensemble cast. So while you won't be having sex with them. You'll still be friends with them. The scope is too large to just write people out of the game there's too many group story scenes. Just the way the game is set up.

Last edited:
Reactions: MV_1999

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Day 1. We have 20 grams of heroin cut with fentanyl, one syringe, no filter, no tourniquet, a plastic spoon, and no lighter. Everyone's attractive, healthy, hungry, and wants to have unprotected creampie sex. Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Day 1. We have 20 grams of heroin cut with fentanyl, one syringe, no filter, no tourniquet, a plastic spoon, and no lighter. Everyone's attractive, healthy, hungry, and wants to have unprotected creampie sex. Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.
You forgot "It's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.". :)

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I downloaded this on a whim, not thinking I would like it, as I like to play these games for escapism. I am up to day 11, so far, right when they decide to get the suboxone and try to get clean. So far, it is a very well told story about something I fortunately never had to deal with, I have drank and smoked pot about a dozen times(always when offered at a party or something) in my 50 years but never felt like I needed either. The only addiction I ever struggled with was nicotine, quit at least 10 times before the last time(been without for 4 years now), I can't imagine how tough it must be to come off H. I do know that I have taken morphine for kidneystones before and could not wait to get off of it, made me feel horrible but at least stopped the pain. I have been offered acid, shrooms, coke and H but so far, always been strong enough to turn it down. I am about done with my party years at this point anyway. Love all the pop culture references in the story so far. Loved the karaoke, seen both Joan Jett and Ozzy in concert, I was only 6 years old when Elvis died, so never got to see him, sadly.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
No, I kinda don't want you to know, that was a dev decision when I first started that game, makes choice selection more natural to me. But, if you don't want sex with a girl (after the first time with some of them because that's on the house) you can use the mod or the PDF WT and just not get points with them, because the sex scenes are point based. You can avoid it with all of them after the first ones I mention that are complimentary, but they are still going to be there, as this is very much an ensemble cast. So while you won't be having sex with them. You'll still be friends with them. The scope is too large to just write people out of the game there's too many group story scenes. Just the way the game is set up.
I don't want to write them out of the game I simply want to have Lydia as the main love interest, I'm not interested in Mary other than a friend, Barb Audrey etc as well. I hate the cheating people justify all the time and in your story would Lydia not change as she gets clean - meaning want you more and want the others having sex with you less. Drugs influence all these things to a point that you seldom know what you are doing - I get that but as you get clean you must develop new feelings as well

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I don't want to write them out of the game I simply want to have Lydia as the main love interest, I'm not interested in Mary other than a friend, Barb Audrey etc as well. I hate the cheating people justify all the time and in your story would Lydia not change as she gets clean - meaning want you more and want the others having sex with you less. Drugs influence all these things to a point that you seldom know what you are doing - I get that but as you get clean you must develop new feelings as well
Sorry man Lydia is always gonna be cool with you and other girls. That's who she is. Some people are with all the girls. It's an open relationship. She won't ever get jealous to the point she tells you what to do. I can suggest some other games I mod or do WT'S for that have these types of stories if you like, but that's not my game.

Also as I've said I made it possible for you to not have to have sex with anyone but Lydia after a few first times. If you don't wanna have sex with Mary don't get the variables LydiaMary3 or MarySolo. She'll walk out of the room and go sleep with Lydia, and you will surf the couch. Then just don't get points or turn down the rest of the girls and you'll only have Lydia, but you'll still hang out with them and go on dates and stuff.

Beyond that, I don't tailor my game to what people here or anywhere want. I write my vision, that's why I think people who like the game like the game.

Last edited:

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Sorry man Lydia is always gonna be cool with you and other girls. That's who she is. Some people are with all the girls. It's an open relationship. She won't ever get jealous to the point she tells you what to do. I can suggest some other games I mod or do WT'S for that have these types of stories if you like, but that's not my game.

Also as I've said I made it possible for you to not have to have sex with anyone but Lydia after a few first times. If you don't wanna have sex with Mary don't get the variables LydiaMary3 or MarySolo. She'll walk out of the room and go sleep with Lydia, and you will surf the couch. Then just don't get points or turn down the rest of the girls and you'll only have Lydia, but you'll still hang out with them and go on dates and stuff.

Beyond that, I don't tailor my game to what people here or anywhere want. I write my vision, that's why I think people who like the game like the game.
You do know that nowhere did you say this story was an open relationship - nor Lesbian relationships - it also says multiple endings - so what are they if Lydia is so free with sex - she really doesn;t like you then does she

• Angry
Reactions: jaw1986baby

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Even in these so-called open relationships you are supposed to have a say who your partner can have sex with

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You do know that nowhere did you say this story was an open relationship - nor Lesbian relationships - it also says multiple endings - so what are they if Lydia is so free with sex - she really doesn;t like you then does she
It is incredibly clear that they're in an open relationship from the conversation they have on the morning of I believe day 2.
Lydia trusts the MC to be smart about who he sleeps with as long as he's honest with her about it. If she was uncomfortable with who the MC was sleeping with then I don't have even the slightest doubt that she'd put her foot down on it.
I have no idea how you could possibly come to the conclusion that Lydia doesn't like the MC, they probably have one of the most loving pre existing relationships on this site.

Reactions: WastedTalent

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
We just had someone rate the game a 1 star because "The ratings were too high, and if they were lower he would have had completely different things to say about the game." BTW he also game DeLuca a 1 Star rating. This sort of shit shouldn't be allowed. Just IMO, not just on my game but for any game.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
We just had someone rate the game a 1 star because "The ratings were too high, and if they were lower he would have had completely different things to say about the game." BTW he also game DeLuca a 1 Star rating. This sort of shit shouldn't be allowed. Just IMO, not just on my game but for any game.
How dare you have such a great game that the ratings are soooo high.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
How dare you have such a great game that the ratings are soooo high.
He gave Corporate Culture a 2, which I this is one of the best written games on here. He shit on several others I think are good games as well.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
No worries Zoey. Gave a 5 star to balance it out. You deserve it as well. I really like the game as you and I have already discussed.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
He gave Corporate Culture a 2, which I this is one of the best written games on here. He shit on several others I think are good games as well.
People are just soo miserable with their one lives they have to try and bring others down to their level. I should really try that game as I always heard good things about it and it's been on the backlog.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
No worries Zoey. Gave a 5 star to balance it out. You deserve it as well. I really like the game as you and I have already discussed.
I appreciate that, and if the guy came on and just said "Totally hate everything about this, it's shit." Then that would be his opinion, but not "I expected more of this and would have had different things to say if it were rated less." That's total crap.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
People are just soo miserable with their one lives they have to try and bring others down to their level. I should really try that game as I always heard good things about it and it's been on the backlog.
Yea, the internet has some sad people unfortunately.

Last edited:

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
Yea, the internet has so sad people unfortunately.
On a better note, I forgot to leave a message when the update first got here. But, thanks for another great update and for finally getting somewhere further with Kayla just about fell out of my chair when I saw the kiss option. will we see more progress on that next update?

4.50 star(s) 129 Votes