Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
On a better note, I forgot to leave a message when the update first got here. But, thanks for another great update and for finally getting somewhere further with Kayla just about fell out of my chair when I saw the kiss option. will we see more progress on that next update?
Progress yes, but not what you're talkin' about. I don't wanna ruin it.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
You do know that nowhere did you say this story was an open relationship - nor Lesbian relationships - it also says multiple endings - so what are they if Lydia is so free with sex - she really doesn;t like you then does she
I said way back how the ending would work. It's here a bunch of times.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Yea, the internet has some sad people unfortunately.
Can you contest irrelevant reviews with the moderators or f95 staff? Idk what the criteria is but I'm sure there's some kind of rules about reviews. You could possibly get it deleted...? idk for sure.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Can you contest irrelevant reviews with the moderators or f95 staff? Idk what the criteria is but I'm sure there's some kind of rules about reviews. You could possibly get it deleted...? idk for sure.
Yes, I reported it, but I don't know if they'll do anything about it. Like I said the guy has shit on several very good games. So, I'm not sure they'll do anything, I could report those too, but I don't have time to police other dev's threads for them. I have done it before though. Anyone can report a review, not just the dev. But, as I said I've already done so.

This game is rated too high therefore I'm going to shit on it, should not be good enough. NOW, they could tell him he can't say it's because of that, then he can come back reword it, but he can't really go any lower so I thought what I hell I'd call him out here. Not by name, but it's easy enough to look.

Dude also started a toxic thread which I won't link, but the title is:

"What's the worst game you've ever played on this site?"

This was done a few weeks ago, and my game is not what he listed, but just to let you know how little of a life he has. I feel sorry for him as a person to be honest, and I'm not kidding. Anyone who has to do that can't like themselves very much.

Also, SIDE NOTE: The bigger a game gets the more people like this is attracts. Go look at the ratings of any game on the first pages of "Sort by weighted rating" and see how many games that are really good have people 1 star them. It's sad, I've even seen it in Leap of Faith, which by NO means deserves that rating by ANYONE!

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I don't want to write them out of the game I simply want to have Lydia as the main love interest, I'm not interested in Mary other than a friend, Barb Audrey etc as well. I hate the cheating people justify all the time and in your story would Lydia not change as she gets clean - meaning want you more and want the others having sex with you less. Drugs influence all these things to a point that you seldom know what you are doing - I get that but as you get clean you must develop new feelings as well
Yes, and no, I make it a point in the game to say things like "Don't expect me to change that much." etc... Am I more of a giving person than I used to be before I got sober yes. Have my views on sexual preference or what I would and won't want in a sexual romantic relationship changed, no. I don't see a reason for Lydia's to. Of all the girls that have endings (and most will) you will have the choice to get their ending, if you have points with them. Yes you can have a Lydia Solo ending, how this is going to come about I'm not going to tell you, but there will be a choice for it, I promise! You can have a Barb or Audrey solo ending etc etc... There will also be a harem ending or more like an "I can't choose so I'm not going to ending".

I would suggest playing the game Melody, it's completed, if you haven't. Also Life with Mary. My game is a hybrid of those in the dating structure. (Didn't plan it that way, just how it turned out).

Use the PDF walkthrough, start a new save, only get points with Lydia, Lie to Mary at the Mall (It's all in the walkthrough). Audrey is the only exception up until what happened the last time you were intimate with her. This time you're gonna have to have enough points, that's just the way it is. I'm not going to break off paths, you will still see all the girls, you just will or will not have sex with them.

Unless everyone wants updates where they see about 20 min worth of content with whatever girl they choose, and if I put that to a vote, it would fail miserably. So, you have the option like I said to not get points with them. The PDF is your best friend.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Zoey, I think you are doing fine... you've had 80 votes so far, mostly 5 stars, some 4 stars, a few 3 stars (the agnostics) and finally the single 1 star; one star does not a galaxy make?
Since Deluca is a one star game for him, I'll glady be in that club. Plus as I said, when someone has to start a "What are the absolute worst games you've played on here thread." I feel bad from them.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Yes, and no, I make it a point in the game to say things like "Don't expect me to change that much." etc... Am I more of a giving person than I used to be before I got sober yes. Have my views on sexual preference or what I would and won't want in a sexual romantic relationship changed, no. I don't see a reason for Lydia's to. Of all the girls that have endings (and most will) you will have the choice to get their ending, if you have points with them. Yes you can have a Lydia Solo ending, how this is going to come about I'm not going to tell you, but there will be a choice for it, I promise! You can have a Barb or Audrey solo ending etc etc...

I would suggest playing the game Melody, it's completed, if you haven't. Also Life with Mary. My game is a hybrid of those in the dating structure. (Didn't plan it that way, just how it turned out).

Use the PDF walkthrough, start a new save, only get points with Lydia, Lie to Mary at the Mall (It's all in the walkthrough). Audrey is the only exception up until what happened the last time you were intimate with her. This time you're gonna have to have enough points, that's just the way it is. I'm not going to break off paths, you will still see all the girls, you just will or will not have sex with them."

Unless everyone wants updates where they see about 20 min worth of content with whatever girl they choose, and if I put that to a vote, it would fail miserably. So, you have the option like I said to not get points with them. The PDF is your best friend.
I feel for you zoey it must get exhausting explaining the same thing over and over again like your answer is going to change. :ROFLMAO:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I feel for you zoey it must get exhausting explaining the same thing over and over again like your answer is going to change. :ROFLMAO:
It's part of it man. BY ALL MEANS, if you guys know the answer that I've already said and want to do it for me. Please do!
Imagine what it would be like if I were one of the devs that just pretty much ignored their thread like some do. My game is not even super complex path wise either. Something like Now and Then, there's not way he could keep up with all the questions because I'm sure there are people begging for this to happen on X path and that to happen on Y path.

Best I can do is always say, I'm gonna write it how I want and hope you enjoy it. It's working out so far.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
We just had someone rate the game a 1 star because "The ratings were too high, and if they were lower he would have had completely different things to say about the game." BTW he also game DeLuca a 1 Star rating. This sort of shit shouldn't be allowed. Just IMO, not just on my game but for any game.
Did you report it? I am fairly certain this is NOT allowed. There is a list of things a review must have and if you don't have them, your review can get nuked.
I know because some assholes didn't like a good review I left for a game so they called a moderator that nuked it, despite my review covering MOST of the list.

EDIT:
I don't see any 1 star review.

Aug 15, 2021
We just had someone rate the game a 1 star because "The ratings were too high, and if they were lower he would have had completely different things to say about the game." BTW he also game DeLuca a 1 Star rating. This sort of shit shouldn't be allowed. Just IMO, not just on my game but for any game.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with giving DeLuca a 1 star if you dont like it. But I would expect some reasoning behind why you dont like it since it is a review. What you like is subjective and people are allowed to disagree.

But giving a 1 star just because 'the ratings are high' is a bit dumb. It is just as dumb as giving a 5 star rating because the game rating is too low. Hope you reported it - I think the mods do a good job of responding to spam comments/reviews despite how much traffic this website gets.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Latest Patreon report:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev Update #30 (Progress)

Barb looks a little happier than she did yesterday!

Quick check in, we're still in the early stages, but I'm pleased with the progress so far (I did write a little between Patron and Public release of Ch. 9, but I didn't render anything). At one week after public release we stand at 1362 lines of code (With about 3/4ths of that rendered), around 300 renders and no animations yet, although those will start in the next day or so.

I'm really excited about this chapter as it will take most of our characters to a new location on Day 20 (the second day of the update), and I think it will be a lot of fun! It's Lydia's idea of course, don't wanna give much more than that, and I probably won't release any promo renders in the dev updates for Day 20 because it would give it all way, so you'll see ones from Day 19 throughout the dev cycle until release.

Hope you are all doing well, I'll check back in with everyone in a few weeks! Cheers!

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I've had a couple of comments about the week skip stuff. I wanna make it clear that the Days are Game days, that's why when we had the week skip it went to Day 16 not day 20 or whatever.

The reason for this, is because there will be more than one time skip in the game, and I don't want to have say Day 137 or something like that. So I have chosen to do it the way I'm doing it.

Just to be clear whenever there is a time skip it will always list the next day numerically in the game, but I will also have a screen telling you how much time was skipped.

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
So what's the deal with Angie? She has points like an Li but I honestly don't see anything happening between her and MC without her cheating on Rick or maybe Rick's a cuck? I don't know but I'm confused to where this will lead to. If MC didn't get clean it would kinda make sense for him to try and bang Rick's wife but as far as I can tell junkie or sober MC is not an asshole and I don't see him doing something like that.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
So what's the deal with Angie? She has points like an Li but I honestly don't see anything happening between her and MC without her cheating on Rick or maybe Rick's a cuck? I don't know but I'm confused to where this will lead to. If MC didn't get clean it would kinda make sense for him to try and bang Rick's wife but as far as I can tell junkie or sober MC is not an asshole and I don't see him doing something like that.
This has been covered. I made a special post about it between last update and this one. When the time comes you'll have a choice, there is no penalty for getting points with her. I'll leave it there, as I don't want to spoil her arc, and won't. You also don't have the full picture and I do, well the important parts anyway. This will be the last time I discuss it though. I'll let the thread handle it from here on out, so tell anyone else that asks to read this post. Thanks!

Also, just because the sober/junkie path is over, I made it clear as well, you're still gonna have chances to fuck up. Most people relapse at least once. If you read the part where MC went on a date with Barb in Ch. 4 (I believe) you'll know it took her a year of struggling and really trying before she got it. Is any of this going to be mandatory. It will depend on decisions that will be variable based.

I'm not gonna give people the full story before it's done, hell I don't even know all of it other than a skeleton, who wants to read the last page of the book first? Not me.

Last edited:

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
This has been covered. I made a special post about it between last update and this one. When the times comes you'll have a choice, there is no penalty for getting points with her. I'll leave it there, as I don't want to spoil her arc, and won't. You also don't have the full picture and I do, well the important parts anyway. This will be the last time I discuss it though. I'll let the thread handle it from here on out, so tell anyone else that asks to read this post. Thanks!

Also, just because the sober/junkie path is over, I made it clear as well, you're still gonna have chances to fuck up. Most people relapse at least once. If you read the part where MC went on a date with Barb in Ch. 4 (I believe) you'll know it took her a year of struggling and really trying before she got it. Is any of this going to be mandatory. It will depend on decisions that will be variable based.

I'm not gonna give people the full story before it's done, hell I don't even know all of it other than a skeleton, who wants to read the last page of the book first? Not me.
Thanks for the detailed answer, for a second I thought you'd spoil her arc but your answer is very insightful I don't need any other info regarding her thanks.

As for MC or other characters possibly relapsing I think that's good as well cause realistically that's what happens, one does not simply recover from something like an addiction over night. I do have a question tho, and feel free not to answer if you feel so but will this game have multiple endings? Like a good ending and a bad ending perhaps?

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Thanks for the detailed answer, for a second I thought you'd spoil her arc but your answer is very insightful I don't need any other info regarding her thanks.

As for MC or other characters possibly relapsing I think that's good as well cause realistically that's what happens, one does not simply recover from something like an addiction over night. I do have a question tho, and feel free not to answer if you feel so but will this game have multiple endings? Like a good ending and a bad ending perhaps?
I don't see there being bad endings per say, because you'll have to qualify for them (meaning if you don't have enough points you won't get the choice with said girl), but a few characters will have perfect endings etc... I wouldn't call the alternate ones bad. No one is going to end up on the street if that's what you're asking, I've said this before as well, this is a game about what you don't see on the news.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 129 Votes