Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
View attachment 2431843

Sorry, Zoey Raven, but I can't help myself. The world has to see this cutie who sits on Lydia's bench. I don't know at the moment who Maria is but I admire her now. Nice work. Really nice work.
She's just a new model I've been working with for fun, when I need a little break.

Like I've said before. We already have too many girls in the game as it is. That's why the updates have gotten so big! :p Guess big updates isn't a bad thing, since Patreon voted that's what they prefer. But, I can't see fitting a new girl in at this point.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Yeah, when you can't remember who's who it's a problem. Definitely don't need any more. Maybe a good one for if you start another game after this is finished?

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Like I've said before. We already have too many girls in the game as it is. That's why the updates have gotten so big! :p Guess big updates isn't a bad thing, since Patreon voted that's what they prefer. But, I can't see fitting a new girl in at this point.
Yeah, there are enough girls. More girls means less time for each girl. I want lots of time for each girl. :D

The only reason I can think of to introduce a new girl is to showcase some other type of drug. Synthetic cannabinoids is an interesting topic for example, mostly because the wide variety of products most of which has never been properly tested. But I don't think it is interesting enough to introduce more girls. :)

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Yeah, when you can't remember who's who it's a problem. Definitely don't need any more. Maybe a good one for if you start another game after this is finished?
I fully plan to do another game after this. It's my passion now. I mean modding and WT's are a nice change of pace sometimes. But, doing my own content is so much more fulfilling.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi. Is this game worth playing? I hate any drugs related stuff and from the description, it doesn't seem that appealing to me. Have to played as a heroin addict...etc. There is no way I could immerse myself with the character.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Hi. Is this game worth playing?
Yes.
I hate any drugs related stuff and from the description, it doesn't seem that appealing to me. Have to played as a heroin addict...etc. There is no way I could immerse myself with the character.
I thought like that before I played it for the first time as well. And I didn't play very far (not even first chapter). The second time I played I got farther and started loving the game.

The game isn't so much about drug usage as it is about being an addict, sober or not.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Hi. Is this game worth playing? I hate any drugs related stuff and from the description, it doesn't seem that appealing to me. Have to played as a heroin addict...etc. There is no way I could immerse myself with the character.
The bad news: nearly every significant character is either an addict or a recovering addict; the good news: this is a game about recovery and redemption. The developer has promised that all the main characters will live happily ever after and addiction-free.

It does take a few releases before the main character really decides to get on the path to recovery. You, the player, have to see the problem before you can see the long, bumpy road to recovery.

But, in no way does this game glorify drugs or addiction. Quite the contrary.

Most people who play it find the characters quite immersive. I, myself, have never had a drug or alcohol problem, yet have no problem giving the MC my own name.

I suggest using the walkthrough to avoid any missteps, staying on the sober path and avoiding relapses.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Well the red hair does make them better than all the other MILFs but I am not very into MILFs. If she is one of those petite people who still has like an a or b cup at age 40+ with a nice round ass, I could certainly go for that. But mostly they are very outside of my preferred.

That being said you made a nice model with some very realistic skin texture. Is that Gen9?
8.1, but they both use PBR skin, and thank you. Just like to mess around with models sometimes when I've got a second to myself (which is usually when I done working on the game for the day or need a break for a bit).

Like we've talked about before, small breasts are not my thing in games. But, I know they are other people's, so I've tried to include a large variety. While certain not flat chested Audrey and Shelly's are both what I'd consider small. While Sam and Lydia's are big, but not disproportionately so. I'm not a fan of that either. They have to be able to occur in reality, and not to extremes of reality.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
That is a part of why Audrey is my favorite even before she got the great hair dye at the salon.

But for adults or in particular MILFs I think Kristen Bell is an example for the build I am talking about. She came to mind because of something I was just reading but there are other famous moms with a similar build. But I also know that if you gather any random sampling of 100 guys the big bewbs will be the favorite of the majority so I have always learned to temper expectations.

Plus other elements matter. Character, situation and story elements so, it's only a complete deal breaker for me when those VNs have literally NO ONE below a D cup. I just SMH and click on to the next one.
IRL if they are cute, and have a fun personality that's all that really matters to me. That goes for any woman.

Also I couldn't image the characters at this point in the game looking any different than they do. I like Audrey's mosquito bites as well. Plus, that model probably has the best nipples I've ever seen on a Daz model.

Also I wouldn't be down with a game where all the girls were D's. That's just too much.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
A fourteen years old girl can be a MILF. She only needs to be a mom. It's not about the age.
Except that it is not about motherhood

It is a Mature woman. If you have a VN with a 45 year old woman who is not with anyone and has no kids she is still a MILF because it is the type/category for an older and mature woman.

That is precisely how the tag system works not only here but on dozens of these types of sites.

So no a 14 yo mom does not count

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Like we did not know from the very first time we got to see her wonderful endearing beautiful self,
the fact she is the hero of this story, building MC up and helping us frame a story worth gaming.
Wonderful sweetie pie, just all out fabulous.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
You're going to love this effort by the developer on Patreon:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lydia can't wait for next Tuesday!

Lydia is really excited for people to get a chance to play Ch. 14 next Tuesday, and she wanted to let you guys know!
Thank you, in all humility, this might be the best render I've ever done of Lydia.

It's certainly one of my favorites, at the very least.

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes