Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Don't get me wrong I love this VN, just trying to point some things out that might get you a few more patrons. There's a lot of strong competition out there right now.
I appreciate that and like I said will improve those things, but I am doing this for myself not for more patrons. Not that your suggestions are not great they are.

Reactions: Rileyfksurmom

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
so does that include Mary and Lydia ?
If you take the sober path things will end well with almost all the characters and certainly the main ones. I'm not going to pigeon hole myself with any more than that. Plus I don't want to give away story elements I have ideas about.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
If you take the sober path things will end well with almost all the characters and certainly the main ones. I'm not going to pigeon hole myself with any more than that. Plus I don't want to give away story elements I have ideas about.
thank you .... i knew you wouldn't be able to tell much .. but .. your game is awesome ... and i could'nt help but ask what i needed to know :p

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
thank you .... i knew you wouldn't be able to tell much .. but .. your game is awesome ... and i could'nt help but ask what i needed to know :p
You can infer most of what you need ot know from the PDF WT, plus I've stated in further back in the thread. But, it's cool I don't mind answering it again.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
More than likely the junky path would end with 1 or more dying. Is there any way to see how many of each you have?

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Good, was dreading a final no way out choice between Lydia/Mary and Audrey.
I didn't say you were going to be able to get all three of those girls I just said things would end well, meaning you'll be sober, and so will they. Then again I didn't say you wouldn't either. It's not a harem game if that's what you are thinking though, would be very unrealistic for this type of content. That's not to say there won't be combo endings. I haven't decided on all that yet. I see my game paths (not the game cause they are totally different) being a lot like Life with Mary or Melody. Again totally different kind of content, but that sort of concept with the endings. I think I've mentioned it before on here, but like I told the other guy this tread is getting big now so I don't expect everyone to read everything.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I didn't say you were going to be able to get all three of those girls I just said things would end well, meaning you'll be sober, and so will they. Than again I didn't say you wouldn't either. It's not a harem game if that's what you are thinking though, would be very unrealistic for this type of content. That's not to say there won't be combo endings. I haven't decided on all that yet.
and here i thought you was nice .... MEANY :p

Rileyfksurmom

Sep 1, 2017
I didn't say you were going to be able to get all three of those girls I just said things would end well, meaning you'll be sober, and so will they. Than again I didn't say you wouldn't either. It's not a harem game if that's what you are thinking though, would be very unrealistic for this type of content. That's not to say there won't be combo endings. I haven't decided on all that yet.
Fair enough, whatever flows the best with the story you initially envisioned.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
so.. first of all this is the first time im playing this and i like what i see so far so good job!
found some places that seem to be missing the word "you" in the sentence but those are minor issues..
im at the getting pinched scene and Barb gives MC her phone, yet Lydia asks right away "where are you" knowing its MC on Barbs phone? and then gets surprised when he mentions Barbs name? might wanna edit the text for this scene a bit to make more sense... especially since Lydia supposedly has Barbs contact saved on her phone..

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
so.. first of all this is the first time im playing this and i like what i see so far so good job!
found some places that seem to be missing the word "you" in the sentence but those are minor issues..
im at the getting pinched scene and Barb gives MC her phone, yet Lydia asks right away "where are you" knowing its MC on Barbs phone? and then gets surprised when he mentions Barbs name? might wanna edit the text for this scene a bit to make more sense... especially since Lydia supposedly has Barbs contact saved on her phone..
I'm not sure you're understanding that scene correctly. MC is in the police station, and Lydia left before he did to go get the car. He never came to the car so she has no idea where he is, and no one says she has Barbs name programed in to the phone, even if that were the case she still would want to know where he was. I mean there has to be some artistic license here. She might have just taken it down and put it in her phone later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spawn420

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I'm not sure you're understanding that scene correctly. MC is in the police station, and Lydia left before he did to go get the car. He never came to the car so she has no idea where he is, and no one says she has Barbs name programed in to the phone. I mean there has to be some artistic license here. She might have just taken it down and put it in her phone later.
i'll give you that on not having it programmed into her phone since after the hearing Barb asks Lydia if she still has her number...
but still she was getting a phone call from either barbs saved number or an unrecognized number and the first thing she does when picking up is assume its MC.. maybe add a line at the start like "babe is that you?" or "whose phone is this?" or something of the sorts.. i get random phone calls all the time from either ppl who dialed a wrong digit or those damn telemarketers...

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
i'll give you that on not having it programmed into her phone since after the hearing Barb asks Lydia if she still has her number...
but still she was getting a phone call from either barbs saved number or an unrecognized number and the first thing she does when picking up is assume its MC.. maybe add a line at the start like "babe is that you?" or "whose phone is this?" or something of the sorts.. i get random phone calls all the time from either ppl who dialed a wrong digit or those damn telemarketers...
I think I just might quit doing this all together I'm getting tired of all the nit picking TBH. It's the same shit w my walkthroughs and mods. I just assumed when I wrote that she would think it was him because as you know Lydia has a keen sense about almost everything, plus what if he said hello during the transition, if this is all you can find I'm ok with that.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Awesome game, really enjoyed the story, these guy's are funny as hell and the drugs story is pretty much like it is in real life, been there done that, glad to be sober today, but still have a few beers here and there today, but nothing to the extreme, I enjoy a cold one ;) thanks for the game Zoey, good job man.

Reactions: Rileyfksurmom
4.50 star(s) 130 Votes