Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
so i got the mod to see what the choices i made where affecting and i realize some choices affect sober and junkie when they dont make sense for it....eg: when u go to save mary from hector u have choices tht are angry or calm but its junkie or sober. so making the anger choice and chosing to punch hector is adding to junkie and i dont understand that
Junkies act with impulse. The sober decision would be restraint, like the post above mine explains. Think of them as good and bad points if you need to.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
IMO the choice of punching out a dealer is more along the lines of what a junkie would do irl. Someone who wanted to stay clean would just walk away and focus on helping others do the same.
I should know- I've walked away from 3 bad "habits". And stayed clean for decades.
I couldn't have explained this better, thank your for the assist.

Reactions: whippetmaster

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Doesn't seem to work. It says to put into some shit called "options" which doesn't exist.
Are you talking about the mod? If so go to the OP (post #1 and it should say how to install you) if you still need help PM me on here or better yet join my discord server an DM me.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Ya'll think my game needs the big tits tag? I've seen it labeled that way in another place? I did make Lydia's, Barb's, and Mary's larger, but I when I think of games with the tag Big Tits I think of ones that are gigantic.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
does the corruption route include blackmail or is it pure corruption?
No Blackmail, and it's only tied to one character at the moment. Sober/Junkie points will influence things in that way done the line to some degree, but no, no blackmail, or I would have it tagged as such. Sober/Junkie is more of a Good/Bad form of corruption. I don't want to spoil my ideas with that, So I'll leave it there.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Ya'll think my game needs the big tits tag? I've seen it labeled that way in another place? I did make Lydia's, Barb's, and Mary's larger, but I when I think of games with the tag Big Tits I think of ones that are gigantic.
They're not small, but I think that tag should be reserved for bigger titties.

I recently finished playing Cobra Venom. That one has the 'big tits' tag. Some of them seem bigger than the ones here. You might take a look at it for comparison.

You have provided us with some nice asses too. But, again, I wouldn't apply the 'big' tag to them.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
They're not small, but I think that tag should be reserved for bigger titties.

I recently finished playing Cobra Venom. That one has the 'big tits' tag. Some of them seem bigger than the ones here. You might take a look at it for comparison.

You have provided us with some nice asses too. But, again, I wouldn't apply the 'big' tag to them.
I agree with you on that, I'm gonna leave it off.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I saw this thread once or twice and never gave it a try 'cause its heavy subject. I don't feel comfortable with some subjects and I like to play a game to have fun, so I don't usually play games with this heavy content, but I gotta say, when I read the spoiler overview, I felt that I should give it a chance and I'm glad I did that, because it is a fantastic game! I care about all characters and it is a way to learn about this "universe" and I'm really happy to see Zoey Raven is sober for many years. Stay strong, brother! You've got a great game, thank you for it. You're doing a spetacular job! I wish all the best for you life!

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Rileyfksurmom

Sep 1, 2017
Nah, those tits are perfectly sized and Audrey and Lydias butts at the beach just wow:love: that whole beach scene was stunning also the scene with Lydia crying over her mother was so well done. The sex scenes really are so much hotter with added dialogue, you really, really stepped up your game in that aspect. Only game were I never skip anything, looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
This is an awesome game, but I kinda have a personal question to you Zoey if you don't mind. Here goes: which one of these character's would you consider to be yourself? You don't have to answer, I'm just curious, that's all, I'm not even sure if you're male or female, but Zoey is definitely a female name if this is actually your real name lol. Anyway, I'm cool whether you answer or not, totally up to you, thanks for everything you do bud, it's really appreciated ;)

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
This is an awesome game, but I kinda have a personal question to you Zoey if you don't mind. Here goes: which one of these character's would you consider to be yourself? You don't have to answer, I'm just curious, that's all, I'm not even sure if you're male or female, but Zoey is definitely a female name if this is actually your real name lol. Anyway, I'm cool whether you answer or not, totally up to you, thanks for everything you do bud, it's really appreciated ;)
I'm a male, and none of them. There will be a character at some point you will see make a cameo that has my name, but that's all he has is my name. Did I do a lot of the actions of these characters, and do I share some personality traits with them, yes, as Samantha says all junkies do. But you must remember these people are still using. I purposely try to keep myself out of it because to be honest, I don't think I could write myself. That would be very difficult for anyone, and a bit corny. There are a few 2 or 3 stories/experiences in the game that actually happened to me, but I'll never tell which ones. :)

Overall this is a work of fiction, that is informed by personal experience. Just as an author would do research on a subject before he writes about it. I just did my research personally.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I would like your feedback as players. Based on playing the game, do you think I should include this in the OP or not?

This is not a quick fap game, there is plenty of sex, at least 3 scenes per update, but if you don't like to read and get invested in the characters this might not be for you.

OR, should I just leave it as is and let people find out for themselves?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 130 Votes