danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Here's an update for the Walkthrough Mod.

EDIT: Fixed end of update bug in the mod and tags in Ch 4
NOTE: If you downloaded the mod before the last stated update of this post (bottom right corner) you will need to re-download the mod.

MEGA
Would you mind add the gallery unlock as well, cheers man

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
Man i love everything about this game and let me say this, you paint a very clear picture of the effects of abstinence to someone who's not actually an addict. If one is willing to steal from their own mother to not have to go through that, then you know that shit is tough.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Hey buddy, I just pledged your game and became one of your patrons, I love your game so much, I decided to do my part to help you out, don't thank me, I should thank you instead for giving me the opportunity to play that awesome game, love it ;) I don't see anything I don't like , the story is great and clearly very original, the renders are hot as fuck, the animation could use some work though, sorry for being honest, but they're not bad either. I wish I could do what you do, you're a true artist and thanks again Zoey :)

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Hey buddy, I just pledged your game and became one of your patrons, I love your game so much, I decided to do my part to help you out, don't thank me, I should thank you instead for giving me the opportunity to play that awesome game, love it ;) I don't see anything I don't like , the story is great and clearly very original, the renders are hot as fuck, the animation could use some work though, sorry for being honest, but they're not bad either. I wish I could do what you do, you're a true artist and thanks again Zoey :)
Seeing as animations are really difficult to do in Daz and I just started in November I'll take that! Thanks for pledging I appreciate it!

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Seeing as animations are really difficult to do in Daz and I just started in November I'll take that! Thanks for pledging I appreciate it!
I wasn't being sarcastic at all or even trying to insult you, trust me, and, yes, I know it's really hard, I just thought I'd be honest with you, everything else is amazing, especially for a newbie :p

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I wasn't being sarcastic at all or even trying to insult you, trust me, and, yes, I know it's really hard, I just thought I'd be honest with you, everything else is amazing, especially for a newbie :p
Me either, just honest, it's the hardest thing we do as devs in Daz, and thanks again for your support.

TheSimonizer

Jun 17, 2017
Zoey Raven

Amazing game, great story. Thank you for it and all the walkthroughs.

Few small typos I managed to notice. Some might have already been fixed.

I tried to make this as clear and easy to read as possible.

File: ch4_script.rpy
Line # 165 - Extra "you"
> mc "It's fine, I could think of much worse ways to wake up than the sight of you your face."

Line # 310 - Missing a "c" - "excuse me."
> l "I... I'm sorry... exuse me."

Line # 1733 - Should be "paid"
> m "I got payed today, you think we can stop by a few shops too?"
File: ch5_script.rpy
Line # 1295 - Should be "spine."
> mc "My Dad dodged his blow and landed a punch to the mans chest causing him to fall backwards into a table and sever his spin."

Line # 1756 - Missing "of" - "keep your heart out of it..."
> mc "I can understand how it would be hard to keep you're heart out it when you devote so much time to someone like that."

Line # 4913 - Missing "I" - "I know, but I just can't..."
> a "I know, but just {i}can't{/i} fight this feeling anymore."

Line # 5853 - Missing a "d" - "I thought we agreed it would..."
> l "I {i}thought{/i} we agree it would have happened to {i}either{/i} of us,{w} and if the tables were turned {i}I{/i} would have been the one to take the wrap."

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Kinda got caught up with the Dev, kinda, at the end of Day 10, it crashed. Not sure if it was the game that caused it or the Walkthrough Mod, but knowing from the text walkthrough, it was the end of the update, figured, I'll go back 1 screen and pick this up from there with the next release. But just so you know, was given this error message...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And now, my thoughts...

But thank you, Zoey, really like this game, and looking forward for more.

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
Finished the current content and had a blast, even though I couldn't get that damn opacity slider to work. I'm starting to believe I might be genuinely retarded. I tried changing it ingame, on the main menu, reloading the game, saving then restarting the game, nothing worked, the textbox was still as transparent as ever.

Anyway, that didn't hinder my enjoyment of the game, I've gone through the Clean path and I feel like it could be Requiem for a Dream but with a good ending, no NTR and a whole lot more bitches ! :ROFLMAO:
Thank you Z for crafting it and sharing it with us !

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Zoey Raven

Amazing game, great story. Thank you for it and all the walkthroughs.

Few small typos I managed to notice. Some might have already been fixed.

I tried to make this as clear and easy to read as possible.

File: ch4_script.rpy

File: ch5_script.rpy
Thanks, please PM me these in the future if you could, as not to muddle up the threat, but I appreciate it.

Reactions: TheSimonizer

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Kinda got caught up with the Dev, kinda, at the end of Day 10, it crashed. Not sure if it was the game that caused it or the Walkthrough Mod, but knowing from the text walkthrough, it was the end of the update, figured, I'll go back 1 screen and pick this up from there with the next release. But just so you know, was given this error message...

And now, my thoughts...

But thank you, Zoey, really like this game, and looking forward for more.
If you downloaded the WT Mod before Shaddy fixed it you will get that crash it says it in the mod post. It had the jump to the next version in there just save before, because that's the end of the chapter. JenMistress Xyzzy

Reactions: JenMistress

G.S.0909

Jan 30, 2021
Here's an update for the Walkthrough Mod.

EDIT: Fixed end of update bug in the mod and tags in Ch 4
NOTE: If you downloaded the mod before the last stated update of this post (bottom right corner) you will need to re-download the mod.

MEGA
Can you please add a gallery unlocker to your mod?

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
If you downloaded the WT Mod before Shaddy fixed it you will get that crash it says it in the mod post. It had the jump to the next version in there just save before, because that's the end of the chapter. JenMistress Xyzzy
Thank you, Zoey, that's pretty much what I thought, especially after having a look at the script file. Figured I'd post it here because usually your stuff is pretty squeaky clean.

Enjoying the game quite a lot. Many thanks.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Can you please add a gallery unlocker to your mod?
There'll be a separate external gallery un-locker for the next game update. I only updated the wt for this one, since I've got to redo everything from scratch for the next update anyhow. The walkthrough itself will be an optional feature already part of the game, as of ch 6. And I'll be providing a separate mod for gallery unlock, and cheats.

c_oriole

Sep 1, 2019
Zoey thank you for such as great game. At first I wasn't sure I would want to play this one, as usually stay away from games with a drug theme. You have made the characters so human showing their flaws and strengths. That can't help but want to see them get better ( this is why I have only done the sober path). Keep up the great work :)

Boehmi

Dec 11, 2017
As someone who barly excapted the "Dragon" befor it was to late.. man. In some way i gets me hard. Some of my actually Friends hit it and damn not good this shit. Sorry if its to personal but the games feels like a self therapie or am i wrong?

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes