Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Wow! Nice! I was afraid that if my MC goes for corruption path with Audrey, he might drag her down. I'm really relieved to read that she is safe from drugs. I will try corruption path with her when I play my first path that is sober and treat her nice, aiming for love points. She is my second favorite girl in your VN, Zoey Raven .
It's all in the thread, I mean of course I don't expect everyone to read it all, but from here on out if it's a repeat topic, I'm probably going to reply with "that's already been answered". No offense to anyone, but me repeating myself clouds up the thread. Cheers and I'm glad you like the game!

Reactions: sirpedro7

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
So far I have valued you for of your very good walkthough's and / or mod's.
But with this game you risen into my hall of fame.

Love your work!

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Completely off-topic here, but seeing what you have done with a Mod to Dusklight Manor, and are doing with Nursing Back To Pleasure, have you thought about doing something similar with Where the Heart Is? I know you gave up on the walkthrough for that game because you found out it wasn't going to have a harem ending. But wouldn't a Mod be the opportunity to provide something that would approximate that ending. I realize it would be a serious and time-consuming undertaking. But it might be fun to do, and I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one who would enjoy playing it that way.

I will certainly understand if you decline my suggestion.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Completely off-topic here, but seeing what you have done with a Mod to Dusklight Manor, and are doing with Nursing Back To Pleasure, have you thought about doing something similar with Where the Heart Is? I know you gave up on the walkthrough for that game because you found out it wasn't going to have a harem ending. But wouldn't a Mod be the opportunity to provide something that would approximate that ending. I realize it would be a serious and time-consuming undertaking. But it might be fun to do, and I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one who would enjoy playing it that way.

I will certainly understand if you decline my suggestion.
It's so damn long man, and if they would change anything the structure falls apart and I have to do it all over again. I know Daniels K. doesn't rework stuff. That's why I know at worst I may have to fix a bug or two. Just not feasible with that big of a game like WTHI.

Last edited:

calliope_remoerdis

Feb 19, 2018
I haven't played it yet, and I honestly probably won't because of the subject matter. I'm dropping a line to just say I'm so incredibly proud of you for getting clean, stranger. Keep at it, it's worth it. I've been clean for quite a few days myself. <3

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I haven't played it yet, and I honestly probably won't because of the subject matter. I'm dropping a line to just say I'm so incredibly proud of you for getting clean, stranger. Keep at it, it's worth it. I've been clean for quite a few days myself. <3
That would be all the more reason to play it, but of course that's your decision. Thank you for your comment.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I'd like to thank everyone who has had the balls or cans (if you will) to try my game and stick with it. I hope it's been rewarding. It certainly has been for me to make. It's not an easy subject, but your ardor for the game has really been something I never expected. I set out to make this for myself and didn't think when people saw "drugs" or "No incest tag" they'd even give it a chance. But, those of you who have I really appreciate.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I'd like to thank everyone who has had the balls or cans (if you will) to try my game and stick with it. I hope it's been rewarding. It certainly has been for me to make. It's not an easy subject, but your ardor for the game has really been something I never expected. I set out to make this for myself and didn't think when people saw "drugs" or "No incest tag" they'd even give it a chance. But, those of you who have I really appreciate.
As I said when I gave it a try: I was avoiding it because its subject, when I try a game, I'm trying to have fun and avoid some heavy subjects, but I don't know why I gave a try in your game, but I'm glad I did it, because it is amazing! It is the first I really wanted to help (talking about money here), but my country doesn't use dollar as currency, so it is really expensive for me to become a patreon, but I wish all the best for you and your game!

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
As I said when I gave it a try: I was avoiding it because its subject, when I try a game, I'm trying to have fun and avoid some heavy subjects, but I don't know why I gave a try in your game, but I'm glad I did it, because it is amazing! It is the first I really wanted to help (talking about money here), but my country doesn't use dollar as currency, so it is really expensive for me to become a patreon, but I wish all the best for you and your game!
I appreciate that, I feel like I've done a decent job at making it light enough outside of the stuff that needs to hit hard.

Last edited:

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I admit it has a heavy background, but the way it is treated here is excellent, probably due to the fact that a large part of it is not a made up crap.
Anyone who has a corresponding past recognizes many parallels to themselves.

I can really recommend everyone to give it a try, regardless of whether you can identify with the topic based on your past or not, you will definitely not regret it, because despite the heavy background of the story, it´s a "feel-good game".

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Working in a facility I saw a guy who was so messed up he was prostituting out his girlfriend, she ended up murdered. He STILL used, got caught and sent up. Sent back fucked up and went back to jail. He ended up dying from ODing. That shit is too powerful. He was messed up by death of girlfriend but not enough to try hard enough. He didn't even try to work the program. Clinical Director even hollered at him (himself a recovering addict) but no help. Tragic.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
heroin addict? Can you give up drugs in this game?
That's the main goal of the game, to get these people on a path to getting clean.

I doubt that we will see any of them completely recovered, because that's not what happens with addicts in real life. But perhaps one or more of them will be hosting meetings and serving as sponsors by the end.

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
Nice, not only will the update be soon, it will be the largest update so far. Can't wait (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't tell if Mary is confused, upset or what the hell's going on!?

Anyway guys, we are sitting at 6378 lines of code, I attached proof above, and I'm not quite done yet! Almost though, I have a handful of renders left and two animations to do, then it's proofing and testing. Oh, we stand at 1951 renders, and 5 animations. So we will again shatter the record for biggest update. This one needed to be though, because a lot of important things happen.
Don't want to give a firm release date yet, but I'd say if all goes well in the next week or so. No promises as always, just hopes! Also hopes you guys are all doing well. Cheers!

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
That's the main goal of the game, to get these people on a path to getting clean.

I doubt that we will see any of them completely recovered, because that's not what happens with addicts in real life. But perhaps one or more of them will be hosting meetings and serving as sponsors by the end.
We call it "Recovering", but that doesn't mean the people who are willing to work for it aren't living great lives. All recovery does for us is put us on an even plane with normal people to be able to play the cards we're dealt.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1625460501857.png

Brenda says hi, and I REALLY hope you decided to work for her.
Tried to make that one pretty obvious in the narration last chapter!

Anyway, hope you are all doing well and
are ready to see the start of some healing
for some characters begin to happen in this one.
Also some discovery and self realization with our MC and a few others.
As I've been stating this will not be linear process,
I hope you guys are going to enjoy this one
as much and I am making it! Cheers!​

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Here's a Promo render I did, while you guys are waiting for Chapter 6 which is out BTW Here:

Anyway, enjoy Lydia Evil Super Hero. I figured that would always be her dream job, so I thought why fight it.
Lydia Evil Super Hero.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She certinly has the powdr to ful hr fantasy of such a career 4 days on end.
Also the thrill of doing petty crime to get loaded brings the adrenaline and caps them needle marks.
Good thing we hubbi goody 2 shoes of a remissing drugger get the brunt of all her scheming gone wrong.

Reactions: Zoey Raven
4.50 star(s) 130 Votes