Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
// A new Save as of Ch. 6 is required for ANDROID ONLY due to a new port. \\
Omg. I am angry & sad!!

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hey, i have a problem where i load up my save and then its the last few images from chapter 5 but then it says "this is the end of chapter 6" and goes back to the menu. So basically it doesnt continue onto chapter 6 so ive yet to play it.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I'm playing it from the beginning again, because I'm using a new cell phone, and Zoey Raven , I'm reading your official walkthrough and I'm wondering, what is LydiaLi? And if I'm going for sober path and looking for only good points with the girls, eg Lydia, I need to choose only Lydia +1, or this choice with I get LydiaLi is also good? It has those two choices when MC and Lydia are inside thr car talking about her ring.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Nice congratulations and good luck
Good for you, I had functional friends back in the day that went through similar events. The people you are in contact with runs a wide range, some that want mild or the occasional wild, but others that are constant menace and others that prey looking for robbery, burglary, and taking the easy way that endangers everyone around. I wasn't going to play it, I never was addicted, just exposed like Jimmy Hendrix said, have you ever been experienced... So I am going to emerce to see what story you have to tell. Expect "honest Injun feedback" only from me.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I'm playing it from the beginning again, because I'm using a new cell phone, and Zoey Raven , I'm reading your official walkthrough and I'm wondering, what is LydiaLi? And if I'm going for sober path and looking for only good points with the girls, eg Lydia, I need to choose only Lydia +1, or this choice with I get LydiaLi is also good? It has those two choices when MC and Lydia are inside thr car talking about her ring.
I haven't played this game yet so I could be wrong but based on previous walkthroughs I have read on various games I believe LydiaLi means Lydia Love Interest.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Hey, i have a problem where i load up my save and then its the last few images from chapter 5 but then it says "this is the end of chapter 6" and goes back to the menu. So basically it doesnt continue onto chapter 6 so ive yet to play it.
Are you using the mod? If so he hasn't added the jump to the next chapter yet.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Short for Lydia Lie, if you're in the mall I believe?

Reactions: underoath27

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
View attachment 1287936
I'm playing on android version, can someone give some help?
Also did you alter points in some way that Sober and Junkie were equal, because if that's the case that's the only way you would get that. That would be nearly impossible to do. Use the cheat mod on there and make one great than the other depending on what path you want. Until I can talk to him and get a fix.

Reactions: Lol00000

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
The major problem with this VN is that its so damned good... and makes me more picky and more critical of other works. So far I have not used a walkthrough and have only played [what I imagine is] the positive path. I really want to play the darker path, but I'm going to leave that until this VN is finished and do that in one big session. Thanks Zoey, amazing update as usual.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
The major problem with this VN is that its so damned good... and makes me more picky and more critical of other works. So far I have not used a walkthrough and have only played [what I imagine is] the positive path. I really want to play the darker path, but I'm going to leave that until this VN is finished and do that in one big session. Thanks Zoey, amazing update as usual.
Honestly the events on the Junkie path are just really beginning in this update with that choice you get at the end. So you haven't missed anything yet, and the game will eventually fork back together into one path, then there will just be variable based decisions after that. Not going to give away any more than that though.

4.50 star(s) 130 Votes