underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I haven't played this game yet so I could be wrong but based on previous walkthroughs I have read on various games I believe LydiaLi means Lydia Love Interest.
I thought that but she is already MC's girlfriend, that's why I was wondering what would be.

Lol00000

Jun 19, 2018
Also did you alter points in some way that Sober and Junkie were equal, because if that's the case that's the only way you would get that. That would be nearly impossible to do. Use the cheat mod on there and make one great than the other depending on what path you want. Until I can talk to him and get a fix.
Thanks I'll edit the save and change the points and see how it goes.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
This game has a nice story, but it is really not erotic for me. The lewdity in it (Flirty banter, sexual tension, hot models) is just banal and boring.
Cool, plenty of other games out there with something you might like. Or might be more suitable to your specific tastes.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
OK, I have tried it both with the Walkthrough Enabled clicked on, and with it not clicked on, and both times, I am getting nothing from the Walkthrough part of the mod. Something isn't right here.
ShaddyModda can you address what might be going on?

Last edited:
Reactions: JenMistress

Lol00000

Jun 19, 2018
Ok, just to let everyone know, if you have an equal amount of sober and junkie points, you're going to have to go back to an older save or somewhere in chapter 5, because that's were the sober/junkie points end. Yes there are an equal amount of them, but I made it what I think was Super obvious what was what. That or people used the cheat mod to make them even I'm not sure. I'll put a choice there at end of chapter 6 that makes you pick a side if you're even in the future (next update), but I won't be responsible for if you use the cheat mod and make them even going forward. For now, if SOMEHOW you manged to win the lottery and get an equal amount of sober junkie points. I suggest either going back to the beginning of chapter 5 and choosing a side (be a dick don't be a dick, you can see in the walkthrough) or install the cheat mod and alter your points so you pick a side that way. I really never even thought this possible as obvious as I made the choices and also with the walkthough.
Editing the save also works, just put zero into the path you want to avoid and increase points in other path that you wanna follow.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Editing the save also works, just put zero into the path you want to avoid and increase points in other path that you wanna follow.
Right it's Sober > Junkie or Junkie > Sober is how you get that choices. Like I said going forward for players that haven't gotten there yet I'll make a choice if they're equal because I never thought that possible, but the fix you are referring to is what I'd suggest people do for now, it's easy enough.

Reactions: Lol00000

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
was enjoying the game until this happened not sure if i fucked something up somewhere or if this is normal or what?? Untitled.png

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
was enjoying the game until this happened not sure if i fucked something up somewhere or if this is normal or what?? View attachment 1288036
You picked an equal number of sober and junkie points, or you altered them with the cheat mod? It's one or the other. You will either have to install the mod and choose a side (change your points so one is greater than the other) or go back to an earlier save towards the beginning of chapter 5 where sober/junkie points end. As I stated in the other post I'll make a choice if they are equal in the next update when a player gets to this choice, but I tried to make it pretty obvious what was good and bad in the choices. Never dreamed this would happen so I didn't even think of it.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Ok, for anyone who got equal Sober/Junkie points at the end of Chapter 6 by some miracle, or cheat menu, extract the attached file to your 'game' folder and RELOAD then pick a path! Thanks ShaddyModda (Android can just use the cheat menu to change to more points of Junkie or Sober).

Last edited:

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Good for you, I had functional friends back in the day that went through similar events. The people you are in contact with runs a wide range, some that want mild or the occasional wild, but others that are constant menace and others that prey looking for robbery, burglary, and taking the easy way that endangers everyone around. I wasn't going to play it, I never was addicted, just exposed like Jimmy Hendrix said, have you ever been experienced... So I am going to emerce to see what story you have to tell. Expect "honest Injun feedback" only from me.
Ok been playing this for a bit, but I have to stop, I am a empath and it just hurts to play this. I wish you well, and hope this gives those that are at a point in their life to make choices make the right ones. With the world of control and lock downs, I hope people do not turn to this dependence. I was expecting the MC loves Lydia, but if they both don't go cold turkey together they will fall away from one another, as you cannot stay with someone that continues with that life or you too will fall back on it.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Ok been playing this for a bit, but I have to stop, I am a empath and it just hurts to play this. I wish you well, and hope this gives those that are at a point in their life to make choices make the right ones. With the world of control and lock downs, I hope people do not turn to this dependence. I was expecting the MC loves Lydia, but if they both don't go cold turkey together they will fall away from one another, as you cannot stay with someone that continues with that life or you too will fall back on it.
You must not have read the rest of the thread where I talked about what the junkie path is going to be, it won't be full blown and the paths will meet back up, it will be recovery focused. But I respect whatever decision you make and thank you for playing to begin with.

Last edited:
Reactions: haooni

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Also are you on the sober path? If so that should be happening for you them both doing it together.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 130 Votes