Feb 12, 2021
Latest update from the developer at Patreon:

I might have to delay public release

*Update, now they are giving and estimated restoration time of Thursday at midnight, which is also subject to change, so I'll shoot for public release on Friday if this holds.*

We had a major storm come through last night and It knocked out the power to over 160,000 people in my state.

My house was one of those. So needless to say I have no internet connection and my phone is nearly dead. They are expecting to have it fixed by tomorrow, but there are no promises.

Because I also release the game publicly on places other than here, I would like to wait until I can do that all at the same time.

Sorry guys, but this is mother nature, and I'm feeling it. It got to 97F here today with no AC, so it more than sucks. It's 85F right now in my living room, and we are all sleeping downstairs. Idk what that is in Celsius, but it's it's damn hot.

Anyway I'll do the public release as soon as I have power back!

85°F = 29.444°C
97°F = 36.111°C
Walter Victor thanks for the update info (y) Zoey Raven i literally "feel you"; saw on TWC this afternoon about both Wisc n Ohio having over 100k ppl w/o power n 95°+. i'm in the midwest myself, n ironically both my apt n my parents' house had our ACs crap out in the last 2 days. mine was at night; i turned it on going to bed w/the apt @ 80°, n woke up a couple hours later dripping sweat w/the apt @ 84°.

stayed up the whole night "chilling" outside, since it was cooler outside than inside the apt, smoking n drinking, until i could call the answering service to call the on-call tech @ 6am in the morning, w/the guy getting to my place @ 10; at least the AC was fixed by 12:30. mom n dad's still isn't working yet...dad called the homeowner's warranty ppl yesterday, n they didn't even come check it until today. so who knows when there's is getting fixed; dad said it was 90° inside the house today on the main floor...at least they can hang out in the basement, which is about 15-20° cooler

Reactions: Walter Victor

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Here you guys go, Shaddy is no longer an uploader, so I've just gotta post it in the thread and report it, but you can get it on my Patreon at the link below.

One Day at a Time Ch. 11c Public Release

Note: It's important you play the update til the end and make a save when Lydia tells you to.

FYI: The mod is in the Patreon Post, I'll get ping Shaddy to update his post on here.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Walter Victor thanks for the update info (y) Zoey Raven i literally "feel you"; saw on TWC this afternoon about both Wisc n Ohio having over 100k ppl w/o power n 95°+. i'm in the midwest myself, n ironically both my apt n my parents' house had our ACs crap out in the last 2 days. mine was at night; i turned it on going to bed w/the apt @ 80°, n woke up a couple hours later dripping sweat w/the apt @ 84°.

stayed up the whole night "chilling" outside, since it was cooler outside than inside the apt, smoking n drinking, until i could call the answering service to call the on-call tech @ 6am in the morning, w/the guy getting to my place @ 10; at least the AC was fixed by 12:30. mom n dad's still isn't working yet...dad called the homeowner's warranty ppl yesterday, n they didn't even come check it until today. so who knows when there's is getting fixed; dad said it was 90° inside the house today on the main floor...at least they can hang out in the basement, which is about 15-20° cooler
I live in one of those states, won't say which! :)

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
In the triditional sense(an attractive mature woman) Barb is not a milf. Tho she does look like one (which is kind of an insult to her). She's what? 2-3 years older than the MC? And the MC is in his early 20s so that makes her in her mid 20s, not exactly the qualifying age to be considered a milf. Unless you're one of those people who consider any attractive mother as a milf regardless of the age. Which btw is not the true definition of a milf.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
In the triditional sense(an attractive mature woman) Barb is not a milf. Tho she does look like one (which is kind of an insult to her). She's what? 2-3 years older than the MC? And the MC is in his early 20s so that makes her in her mid 20s, not exactly the qualifying age to be considered a milf. Unless you're one of those people who consider any attractive mother as a milf regardless of the age. Which btw is not the true definition of a milf.
I suppose we could argue semantics, but I am one of those people who considers a woman with kids that's hot a Mom I'd like to fuck. So that makes her a MILF in my eyes. To each their own. If they need to be the Oxford definition for you, that's fine.

Last edited:

Have_a_great_Day

Jun 14, 2017
Just finished season 1. This game is definitively on my top 10 games.
Great work on a great game. Even if at the core the game is about serious issues the story and the characters are very well written.
I saw some concerns about the plot going onward but since chapter 9 I could predict some things that happened so from my understanding there is more than meets the eye and it wont get straightforward only to end as a happy story.
In all seriousness I really like the characters and with all the struggles they have to face it makes them believable.
I don't know if the story or characters are based of something but not many choose to handle this kind of problem and even ignore it.Depictions of drugs and alcohol in other media are mostly avoided or banned even when there should be talked about in a serious matter.
Heck i don't even care if its and adult game and sometimes I even skipped the lewd scenes so I can continue the story and that can surely tell you what I think about the game. Anyway cant wait for season 2, no reason to rush and I wont pester about releases or annoy about progress.Take your time and continue this great experience,you have my support(even if its just a grain of sand in huge desert).

Asmodeus88

Oct 29, 2017
Is better to wait for the ch 12 to start a new game? or will be a new file like some games do and I need a ch 11 save?

iodio

Jul 10, 2017
Is better to wait for the ch 12 to start a new game? or will be a new file like some games do and I need a ch 11 save?
From the OP (the first message):
IMPORTANT!
Make sure you play the Ch. 11 update to the end and make a save when Lydia tells you to, so you can load that save in Ch. 12. We are starting a new season with Ch. 12 to decrease the file size.

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
You need a Ch. 11 save. Ch. 12 just continues on where chapter 11 leaves off. Plus you would be utterly lost not having played chapter 1-11.

If you don't have a save to load from where Lydia tells.you when you start Ch. 12 it will give you a message you need to go back and finish.Ch. 1 -11.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
how's the humidity in those states? I live in mobile, and even with the ac's on it didn't much good the past two days. 96 degree F and about 52% humidity.
Humidity gets up to 98% here at times. Not sure what is was the outside most of this week, but when the power was out, it was 85% in my bedroom. I have a hydrometer in here (it came with the thermometer I have, so I know what the temp is upstairs relative to downstairs.)

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Humidity gets up to 98% here at times. Not sure what is was the outside most of this week, but when the power was out, it was 85% in my bedroom. I have a hydrometer in here (it came with the thermometer I have, so I know what the temp is upstairs relative to downstairs.)
jesus 98 I fucking hate when it gets that humid.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Aguzy

Aug 4, 2020
Thank you for making this. As someone who is now a decade clean after becoming hooked on heroin in my early teens till my late twenties this really hits home. Thank you Zoey.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Can somebody who's played this game tell me if there's prostitutions? A core way heroin addicts get their expensive fix is through selling themselves. I didn't see that tag, nor NTR here. What's the plot like?

Zoey Raven

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Can somebody who's played this game tell me if there's prostitutions? A core way heroin addicts get their expensive fix is through selling themselves. I didn't see that tag, nor NTR here. What's the plot like?
Read the second part of the Overview.

Also anyone else wanna explain? I've answered this so many times in the thread.

I'll say this much, I've only known a few women in recovery who had to do that, junkies are resourceful, and what you see on TV and movies often gets it completely wrong.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 130 Votes