• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheByQ

Feb 14, 2018
I wish I didn't have to navigate literal labyrynths to progress... But I love that I'm able to progress to new sex scenes right away, without even leaving the map. Many games require you to progress the story, or wait a day, or whatever, but here you just need enough libido (it's in "key items")

Pencu33

Feb 22, 2021
Guys where can I find the door to this keycard I've been looking everywhere but can't find it??

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
Please, explain to me how walking around a huge empty map, devoid of any meaningful combat or interactions, with no enemy variety, with levelling that makes no sense etc. is a "standard RPGM gameplay"? This isn't 2013 anymore buddy, we are in the future. We've got games like Celesphonia and Ambrosia, we've got LonaRPG, Karryn's Prison and even back in earlier years you had games like Jumble Jokers, Magica, Ariadne, Princess Sacrifice, Pronant Symphony and i could go on and on. All of them prove that you can be an H RPG with BOTH the "H" and "RPG" in it. It's honestly a disgusting insult to all the good games that you are trying to imply that this empty husk is the "standard" experience.
Finally someone that understands what a HRPG needs to be. Not shitty empty maps were you go around collecting images. Ambrosia, damn that one was good, spent hours on it, even the post game was good. I should get back to celesphonia, but so busy these days.

Oct 9, 2022
I've just started the game and it's interesting, but it'd seem there's a problem with save files. It won't let me save the game in none of the save slots and I cannot change any of the options or the game will crash. There's a save file also at the last save slot.

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
full gallery save in game download, you'd know if you looked more thoroughly

also, the (first*) map loops roflmao, the creator was too good at making it loop seamlessly so you can't even tell you're being tp'd around XD

Last edited:

Zora Zora

Apr 12, 2022
I can't even do the first quest of getting the sacred water, How do you guy's even play this game

And btw where's the a full save included in the download you guys are talking about?

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
I can't even do the first quest of getting the sacred water, How do you guy's even play this game

And btw where's the a full save included in the download you guys are talking about?
did you check all the save slots in "load game"??? did you check the save folder?????

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
Guys where can I find the door to this keycard I've been looking everywhere but can't find it??

same, tried every door and could not find what it is for

in the first village ( where you start)
in the sqare right next to your house is standing a girl who cant sleep because of noise
she gives you a quest
go to her house and in the basement you find the door which you can open with the keycard

Reactions: Bknjuu

Suncatcher42

Aug 12, 2019
How far do you need to get for something to happen? The maid job seems to be locked; I can't find the butler anymore to start a shift. The waitress job is identical (uneventful) every single time. None of the enemies so far seem to even have defeat scenes except for the first orc, and you literally can't lose to him without using the surrender technique because by the time you get through the maze full of slimes you're going to be so overlevelled that the "boss" literally cannot inflict damage. And speaking of slimes, I've still got this quest to collect ten drops from them, but I've killed about 300 of the damn things (without taking a single point of damage) and still only found 8 units of mucus.

It feel like a mockery of standard JRPG mechanics (endless repetitive battles that mean nothing, levels constantly going up but not changing anything except expanding the list of spells you'll never have to use, wandering through twenty minutes of pointless mazes with terrible music to get from place to place...) and isekai tropes, except they didn't do anything interesting after saying 'you were summoned for no reason at all actually' and 'the ruler that was in your schoolbag is acting like a legendary sword (because we didn't bother to put weapon shop in)'.

Last edited:

Trisekia

Apr 13, 2021
How far do you need to get for something to happen? The maid job seems to be locked; I can't find the butler anymore to start a shift. The waitress job is identical (uneventful) every single time. None of the enemies so far seem to even have defeat scenes except for the first orc, and you literally can't lose to him without using the surrender technique because by the time you get through the maze full of slimes you're going to be so overlevelled that the "boss" literally cannot inflict damage. And speaking of slimes, I've still got this quest to collect ten drops from them, but I've killed about 300 of the damn things (without taking a single point of damage) and still only found 8 units of mucus.

It feel like a mockery of standard JRPG mechanics (endless repetitive battles that mean nothing, levels constantly going up but not changing anything except expanding the list of spells you'll never have to use, wandering through twenty minutes of pointless mazes with terrible music to get from place to place...) and isekai tropes, except they didn't do anything interesting after saying 'you were summoned for no reason at all actually' and 'the ruler that was in your schoolbag is acting like a legendary sword (because we didn't bother to put weapon shop in)'.
Go sleep at the inn and repeat 2-3 times. Then the master will come home and invite her to his room. After you progress the scene to the repeat variant you can go straight to his room without needing to rest at an inn.

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
in the first village ( where you start)
in the sqare right next to your house is standing a girl who cant sleep because of noise
she gives you a quest
go to her house and in the basement you find the door which you can open with the keycard
i don't see her on this map, there's only a grandma and a little girl talking about the sun and nobody else

is it possible for the translation to break just this one quest? or are there some extra conditions? :unsure:

exaltedcrow

Jul 1, 2017

pretty much after you do the final boss. worst part about this for me was the mandatory sex with the boy :| well at least I found no real way of increasing libido before end-game

not too many scenes I found either. maid, bunny girl, prostitute, beach seller, strip for old perv

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
First area with the bandits not too bad a bit damage spongy but not majorly, just went into the water section the second dungeon area I think, a bit after you get the swimsuit and fight the guard to get into it, and the shark creatures/people are major damage sponges, I did over 20k and yes I was adding it up, and the damn fight was still going on, this was one enemy, I pretty much just closed the game after that, there is tough combat and their is just stupidly tough enemies, especially as she does pretty crap damage compared to that amount of hp from enemies.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
That's when you use the magic attacks to do multi-attacks and build up TP to use her major skills. I was somewhere in the 60's by the time I got to the beach and it was pretty much a cakewalk, but still a slight grind. Rarely bought potions and just used magic and skills.

3.10 star(s) 14 Votes