kathy32

Oct 28, 2022
the demo for their new game is out now, for all those who wants. its at the Ci - en site. the game is apparently going to be a sequel to the previous game

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
i cant get out og the masion , keeps saying need to chaging clothes but it bug like hell

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Welp, this game was an ok time waster... but it's far from being genuinely great, since it has a large number of issues...

It feels unfinished. Especially with getting that one sexy costume near the end... and then nothing ever actually gets done with it. That's leaving aside how stupid the whole thing was. "I'll give you power, just please save the world." "Ok... But actually nope, Imma go home now. Buh Bye~ Good luck with your demon king~"

It felt really dumb.

Doesn't help that earning money with anything other than the sexual escalation in various jobs takes f'n forever. The combat is terribly boring. The characters have a lot of skills that they'll never use because the moment you have the skill that gives you 50 TP for 5 mana, all you'll be doing is building up TP and then spamming Final Scratch, and maybe Sakura Blades if you have to hit 3 enemies, because that's faster than using Scratch 3 times to one-shot the ridiculous damage sponges that are the latter mobs in this game. Of course, the game makes things tedious by giving your character a chance to miss, which makes combat artificially extend itself even more at times.

Wizard boy is horribly useless, and made even MORE useless by the fact that his heal skill is pathetic and his cleanse skill costs 50 MP for some unfathomably insane reason. Well, I suppose he can use TP to buff Yume's attack... but that's about it.

The strong point for this game is definitely its H-content though. It doesn't have a huge number of scenes... but the ones it does have are pretty nice and more importantly, there's very little re-using of CGs overall, which is pretty rare tbh. The steady escalations for the Maid job, the Bunny Bar and the Brothel are very well done. Even if I personally don't care for the dumb reverse-bunnysuit and would have preferred the option to keep the default one. I'm also disappointed that Yume never actually gets fucked WEARING the maid clothes.

Really, it feels like such a huge waste... She's naked, nearly naked, or wearing her underwear and/or swimsuit (which kinda looks looks like her underwear anyway) in most scenes, which to me is extremely disappointing. The whole point of sexy outfits is to mess them up and fuck while wearing said sexy outfits.

Overall, I'd probably rate this 3 stars if I could be assed to deal with that stupid, tiny review window for this particular game. Which I won't.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Sure. No actual spoilers below, I'm just collapsing my wall of text into it's own TL;DR
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like the conversation got heated after this post so I'll just keep my distance.

Yowza, This is my mistake. There are several systems that are only partially implemented in the code and I thought the quest system was vestigial so I never used it and never translated it. I played through this game three times in the playe

I'll take care of that and post an update. Sorry for the oversight folks!

UPDATE: I finished translating the quest log. (and fixing a couple minor bugs again)
PIXELDRAIN
WORKUPLOAD

Important Note: Because of how the quest log works, the quests you have already collected in your existing save file won't be translated. However, any new quests you pick up after updating will be in English. Sorry for the inconvenience!

I've also attached the one file you need to update an existing game so you don't have to re-download all the art. Unzip it and put Quests.json into your www/data folder.
Hello, this is still the 1.0 right? Cause in dlsite logs it show that there was an update (not much actually, bugfix and one CG) and supposely somebody drop it here, not sure if somebody is willing to update the translation to the new version however I'm pretty sure a lot of ppl would be glad :)

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
Hello, this is still the 1.0 right? Cause in dlsite logs it show that there was an update (not much actually, bugfix and one CG) and supposely somebody drop it here, not sure if somebody is willing to update the translation to the new version however I'm pretty sure a lot of ppl would be glad :)
This release is still based on 1.0. I own the game, took a look at the update and decided not to update. It's been a little while, but if memory serves, all the content in the update is present in the version posted here apart from the "reminiscence cancellation function."

I spent a fair bit of time fixing bugs in the "1.0" version posted here and it is, from my playtesting, less buggy than the update.

I'll update the TL notes to that effect. You ask a reasonable question.
EDIT: The TL notes do say that the latest official release doesn't have new content and that I've integrated the new features into this release. I understand most people don't read through them. I'll consider a more prominent clarification.

Also, a lot of people have pointed there's a second game in the works and a demo available. I'm a fan of this game and have been keeping an eye on the sequel's development. I've played the demo and will certainly be translating the sequel once it's available. So far the demo is less buggy than this game's release was before I got my fingers into it. The dev's skill seems to be improving!

Reactions: ph33rg0d

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
This release is still based on 1.0. I own the game, took a look at the update and decided not to update. It's been a little while, but if memory serves, all the content in the update is present in the version posted here apart from the "reminiscence cancellation function."

I spent a fair bit of time fixing bugs in the "1.0" version posted here and it is, from my playtesting, less buggy than the update.

I'll update the TL notes to that effect. You ask a reasonable question.
EDIT: The TL notes do say that the latest official release doesn't have new content and that I've integrated the new features into this release. I understand most people don't read through them. I'll consider a more prominent clarification.

Also, a lot of people have pointed there's a second game in the works and a demo available. I'm a fan of this game and have been keeping an eye on the sequel's development. I've played the demo and will certainly be translating the sequel once it's available. So far the demo is less buggy than this game's release was before I got my fingers into it. The dev's skill seems to be improving!
Thank you for the clarification and the all extra work you did that the dev should have done, I've played couple of hours however I don't share your same point of view, the game is eh.. stuff happen cause happen without a real logic sense, don't get me wrong the h scenes are fine and the CG are not bad (tho couple more here and there would be beneficial for the experience + some more choices) however the story itself lack of thinking, you are going basically left and right cause the kid wanted to try a new spell? That's fine however I don't feel any real connection between the cast and honestly seem the mc is dumb? Not sure xD however I don't feel a good characterization.
Fights are quite boring, repetitive and unbalanced, xp going in multiple of 800 and where each enemies is getting stronger you are stuck with your base equipment (not sure why enemies don't have a life bar also), basically I'm at at lv60 and bought any accessories I could however damage is only x3 max x4 from when you were at lv8, I'm not get any damage with phisical attack however I still need 3-4-5 times with some enemies (not counting miss), bosses have an absurd life bar and you have to use the x5 magical attack 4 or 5 times, this is equal going back and forth to the inn where there's not a bed available (the cave is also still saying that me and the kid are recovering forces even when I'm alone..), I guess I have to spam buy the strenght potion from the black market?
Eh.. There are worst games out there, true.. However is still sad seeing these things.

fountain

Oct 29, 2017
Thank you for the clarification and the all extra work you did that the dev should have done, I've played couple of hours however I don't share your same point of view, the game is eh.. stuff happen cause happen without a real logic sense, don't get me wrong the h scenes are fine and the CG are not bad (tho couple more here and there would be beneficial for the experience + some more choices) however the story itself lack of thinking, you are going basically left and right cause the kid wanted to try a new spell? That's fine however I don't feel any real connection between the cast and honestly seem the mc is dumb? Not sure xD however I don't feel a good characterization.
Fights are quite boring, repetitive and unbalanced, xp going in multiple of 800 and where each enemies is getting stronger you are stuck with your base equipment (not sure why enemies don't have a life bar also), basically I'm at at lv60 and bought any accessories I could however damage is only x3 max x4 from when you were at lv8, I'm not get any damage with phisical attack however I still need 3-4-5 times with some enemies (not counting miss), bosses have an absurd life bar and you have to use the x5 magical attack 4 or 5 times, this is equal going back and forth to the inn where there's not a bed available (the cave is also still saying that me and the kid are recovering forces even when I'm alone..), I guess I have to spam buy the strenght potion from the black market?
Eh.. There are worst games out there, true.. However is still sad seeing these things.
It's been said above, but at low levels, basic attacks are good. A higher levels, you need to use special attacks and magic. Read your abilities, test them out a bit and figure out how they work together. I never bought strength potions and didn't have undue trouble.

The game has many flaws and the combat isn't great, but it's not that bad. It's poorly balanced and oddly paced, but pretty easy overall if you use your skills. As for liking or disliking the story or protagonist, that's fine. We all have our own preferences.

Sonnymafia

Aug 24, 2017
One Girl's Adventure in Another World v1.0
Unofficial JGP format (Joiplay package)

- Optimized controls for standard gamepad
- Included savegame with unlocked gallery

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes