3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I mean sure monogamy in a game like this is fine you got 2 LI, or like Half Way house, where I don't care for older women, and Ash is a cunt, but something like A.O.A Academy, Summers Gone, just one girl, too damn hard.

Reactions: Vollezar

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I present exhibit A in my defence for not saying happy new years.
Imagine my surprise when I checked the weather app as I do before going to bed to find, about 2 hours before 2021 ended, tropical cyclone Seth had formed, and for once down my end of the state instead of up north.

Back on topic, I forgot to mention, my wish for 2022 also is for more ginger-loving time.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I present exhibit A in my defence for not saying happy new years.
Imagine my surprise when I checked the weather app as I do before going to bed to find, about 2 hours before 2021 ended, tropical cyclone Seth had formed, and for once down my end of the state instead of up north.

Back on topic, I forgot to mention, my wish for 2022 also is for more ginger-loving time.
Stay safe, bud. Hopefully it won't make landfall or stirp the sea too much.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Thanks mate, by the looks we will just get a wet ass, should be just a tropical low by the time it gets really close to me.

Reactions: Vollezar

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Grrr I hate having an LI forced onto us. Just let us make our own decision.

Plus, writing certain things happened that didn't. Like the kiss between Julie and Alex, never happened. I stopped it. But, the game assumes that it happened. I think I'm done.

Sep 3, 2020
Grrr I hate having an LI forced onto us. Just let us make our own decision.

Plus, writing certain things happened that didn't. Like the kiss between Julie and Alex, never happened. I stopped it. But, the game assumes that it happened. I think I'm done.
well technically we didn't stop the kiss between Alex and her

she kissed her out of nowhere and without her permission but all we did was stop it from going further

and no relationship is forced on the player we have a choice between being friends with them or being in a relationship with them

and if you know anything about Vollezar you know that he hates Force sex scenes

yes there is one in the game but that was in the prologue and it was for story reasons he absolutely hates Force sex scenes
screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

I don't think we ever have to worry about her touching her again without her permission

Julie made it clear that that was not okay

and Julie is not interested in her in that way

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
well technically we didn't stop the kiss between Alex and her

she kissed her out of nowhere and without her permission but all we did was stop it from going further

and no relationship is forced on the player we have a choice between being friends with them or being in a relationship with them

and if you know anything about Vollezar you know that he hates Force sex scenes

yes there is one in the game but that was in the prologue and it was for story reasons he absolutely hates Force sex scenes
View attachment 1576658 View attachment 1576659 View attachment 1576660

I don't think we ever have to worry about her touching her again without her permission

Julie made it clear that that was not okay

and Julie is not interested in her in that way
But, Alex doesn't grab her boob if you stop it. But, Julie mentioned that she did.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes