3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Holy shit. I almost forgot to mention. I posted this on discord, but I know some people don't use it. So. I am going to be streaming today starting at 4p.m. PST on twitch. Don't know if I can post a link here so search for "vollezar" on there. Posting about this because you can come and ask about the game. Sort of a "Hot seat". Don't expect any spoilers, though, you naughty naughty people.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So a thought occurred, and I don't think I asked, I was thinking of doing a second run with Anh.
If you forgive Julie, you said you have to have sex with her, so how does that work, does it just not affect Anh if you do her path, or can you not forgive Julie if you are on Anh path.

Is Julie a coat hanger, is there anything she does not look stunning in, like look stunning even in a potato sack.

Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
So a thought occurred, and I don't think I asked, I was thinking of doing a second run with Anh.
If you forgive Julie, you said you have to have sex with her, so how does that work, does it just not affect Anh if you do her path, or can you not forgive Julie if you are on Anh path.

Is Julie a coat hanger, is there anything she does not look stunning in, like look stunning even in a potato sack.
You forgive Julie no matter what. However there are differences. If you forgave her the first time she asks then you have sex with her. I figure if you forgive her right away then you are likely interested in her romantically. If you didn't forgive her right away, you get another chance to do so. And that will let you choose to either date her, jump straight into relationship (sexy time) or just be friends. with Anh you have to get on her path right from the start. I kind of messed up there and that is the only way to get on Anh's path.

Sep 3, 2020
The North Pole mob at it again.

View attachment 1551175
1573641_Captured_snow_angels.png

okay ain't nobody make a move I am just here for mrs. Frost

baby come home

I promise I won't ever try to fuck you in public again

you've made your point and it's been days I have needs

I demand that you come home and take care of your wifely duties

thinking to myself

that's right I have to be strong I can't let her know how much I miss her or she will lose all respect for me

View attachment final_61b4cfb4dabfc50063439772_94215.mp4

1573641_Captured_snow_angels.png

uncontrollable crying aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

baby please I will die without you my heart is melting without you life is not worth living without you

baby please don't make me cry in front of the Snowman aaaaaaaaaaaa

you want me on my knees if that's what you want my I'm on my knees I'm baby come home

wait what the fuck you two bitchs doing whispering in her ear

baby don't listen to those haters

they hated me ever since we got married but now that I'm Jack Frost and I can buy you all the ice in the world they're just jealous

they ain't got no red-headed babies at home

• Red Heart

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Is it me or does she look pissed off.
She teaches high school chemistry. And, as always, there is one guy who just has to crack some jokes. This time about the element Antimony. He just said something like: "That's what my dad is paying after the divorce." (His dad is a cracked out dipshit.)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Wishing you all a happy Xmas, but not going to say anything about the new year, bad things come in 3s, 2020 2021...

• Red Heart
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes