3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Hi guys, so as some of you may have seen Vollezar did another giveaway, and I won a second time, lucky me, and if it isn't obvious I love gingers, so I asked for another Julie render sitting on her knees, Virasana it seems to be called, yeah yoga thing.

So once again I am sharing my winnings, so enjoy Julie in a nude virasana pose wanting you to hug her, and no doubt give her good breeding while she calls you daddy, because what else do you do with a sexy green-eyed full-body freckled ginger.:love:

Once again a HUGE thank you to Vollezar for making this ginger nut (me) very happy, even more so as it turns out to be a nice early birthday present for me for Saturday.

I am putting this in a spoiler for people with shitty net as it is 4k.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 3, 2020
Hi guys, so as some of you may have seen Vollezar did another giveaway, and I won a second time, lucky me, and if it isn't obvious I love gingers, so I asked for another Julie render sitting on her knees, Virasana it seems to be called, yeah yoga thing.

So once again I am sharing my winnings, so enjoy Julie in a nude virasana pose wanting you to hug her, and no doubt give her good breeding while she calls you daddy, because what else do you do with a sexy green-eyed full-body freckled ginger.:love:

Once again a HUGE thank you to Vollezar for making this ginger nut (me) very happy, even more so as it turns out to be a nice early birthday present for me for Saturday.

I am putting this in a spoiler for people with shitty net as it is 4k.
View attachment final_61af4f94c9d9dc0054d793be_642316.mp4

bless you brother and happy birthday

and people wonder why we have a house full of eight redheaded babies

these were also present from Vollezar to me
1527777_Date_night.png 1540154_The_love_flows_free.png

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Sep 3, 2020
I love you guys. Maybe not as much as I do her, but she is off limits to me so... Group hug? LOL.
giphy.gif

now come on we have to get back to wrapping presents for 8 babies

you know she keeps telling us that Eight is Enough

so I told her. Gingers make up a very small percentage of the Earth's population and its our god-given duty to increase the population and we are just getting started

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So 2 questions popped up.

1. When do we get to see the MC nude, or rather find out if he is believable, cliche trope 10 incher, or retarded size.
2. Future planned tags say up for debate, so which ones are being debated, other than MFF possibility.

Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
So 2 questions popped up.

1. When do we get to see the MC nude, or rather find out if he is believable, cliche trope 10 incher, or retarded size.
2. Future planned tags say up for debate, so which ones are being debated, other than MFF possibility.
1. He was naked in Prologue
Since it was my first attempt it does not really count.
He'll be naked again in Chapter 2. I don't care for that cliche as well. So he isn't going to be a Walrus.

2. Anal, watersports, feet. All of them will be optional, of course. There has already been some anal fingering in chapter 1. Low key though as it was. But no one either noticed or cared enough to complain. I am not going to shove a whole lot in. Sex isn't the main concentration of this game.

Reactions: darlic and Havik79

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Hoo boy.
Hiya all.
This chapter will concentrate more on relationships with Anh and FC. This will be the last time you are given a chance to forgive FC. I know some will be pissed by the choices I will give you with that, and that's alright. This game is not about ripping friendships apart and driving people into hatred for each other. It's about two people realizing they need each other. I do my best to portray that. If I am failing to do that, I am sorry.
The routes are going to become more concrete, but not fully set yet. There will be a route that will lead to other things. That route I am not fully decided on yet, so I am only nudging the story towards it so as not to have a route start and go nowhere at all.
There will be three possible sex scenes. No animations. I keep thinking of making those, but with my hardware it's just far too time consuming (two second animation takes more than two hours to render on this rig) and I am still learning so even if I could make them they'd be ugly. I am also thinking of adding another 2 side characters in this chapter. To help with developing backgrounds for 2 of the main cast members. when it comes time for that I will post a poll for supporters (Patreon, Subscribestar and Donors) to vote on their names and possibly their looks.
That's all for now, I think. If you have any question feel free to ask. As long as it's not spoilery I will answer.
Sit tight, smile wide.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
P.S. One more thing I forgot to add. If you have already chosen to forgive FC you will get no choice in whether to have sex with her or not. So gets your panties in a bunch now and rage all you want. I am a big girl, I can take it.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh yeah, I forgot about that scene, so part between believable and trope, oh ok, so is it spoilery to ask which of the girls will do what, or will there be a chance for all to do anal, watersports and feet.

I assume FC is Julie, why do you call her FC, is it supposed to be Fucking Cutey, Fuckable Cutey, Freckled Cutey, Fuckable Cunt, Foot Control, Foot Consummate, Fillme Cunt, Full of Cum, I will stop now.

Bummer about animations, but here's hoping for some POV, it always feels like watching someone else fuck in those side of shots.

Oh no, say it ain't so, forced to fuck a stunning full body freckled ginger, say it ain't so, oh the humanities, won't someone please think of the children.

OK, I have questions if it is not spoilery.
1. Are any of them virgins, just curious.
2. Is there a possibility of having them call you pet names, you know like daddy, master or something.:p
3. Building up to, like foreplay or straight to fucking Julie.
4. Asshole MC, or considerate, they just our cumdumps or will we actually make them cum too, like outside of sex.
5. Wishful thinking of more to come before the year ends.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Oh yeah, I forgot about that scene, so part between believable and trope, oh ok, so is it spoilery to ask which of the girls will do what, or will there be a chance for all to do anal, watersports and feet.

I assume FC is Julie, why do you call her FC, is it supposed to be Fucking Cutey, Fuckable Cutey, Freckled Cutey, Fuckable Cunt, Foot Control, Foot Consummate, Fillme Cunt, Full of Cum, I will stop now.

Bummer about animations, but here's hoping for some POV, it always feels like watching someone else fuck in those side of shots.

Oh no, say it ain't so, forced to fuck a stunning full body freckled ginger, say it ain't so, oh the humanities, won't someone please think of the children.

OK, I have questions if it is not spoilery.
1. Are any of them virgins, just curious.
2. Is there a possibility of having them call you pet names, you know like daddy, master or something.:p
3. Building up to, like foreplay or straight to fucking Julie.
4. Asshole MC, or considerate, they just our cumdumps or will we actually make them cum too, like outside of sex.
5. Wishful thinking of more to come before the year ends.
The fetishes will depend more on MC rather than the girls. But one of them is a bit more adventurous than the other. I want it to be a surprise so I won't reveal things. Sorry.

FC is for female character and for Freckled Cutey :love:. Since I give an option to name her I needed something for the coder to use as a common tag no matter what name people pick. I also was thinking of making her a playable character at first, but changed my mind later. After much of Prologue was already written.
And for MC I say male character, not "main character" as most usual way. I am weird.

1. Both Anh and Julie are virgins. Jane and Alex aren't virgins.
Jane reveals that about Anh near the end of Prologue (cafe scene).
Julie sort of reveals it about herself in Chapter 1 (the kiss between her and Alex). It's not really clear, but she mentions that their kiss was her first actual kiss.

2.I haven't really thought about that. I will think about it now, but I won't guarantee anything.

3.There will be some foreplay. (She is too yummy to not taste bits of her first.).

4. MC is a good guy and will NEVER be an asshole, when comes to sex or in any other situation. He made Anh cum and didn't ask for anything in return. He even mentions that doing that (eating pussy) is: "A thing for me." wink wink nudge nudge.

5. I wish it was possible. But this chapter is the hardest to write and make. The re are so many conditions to resolve in this chapter that, right now, it's giving my head a spin. January, at best, is the likeliest.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You know I will make your life hell if I don't get footsy fun with Julie. :p

1. Well I thought that about Julie, but in my case, I skipped kiss, handy, blow and when right to sex, so I had sex before I kissed a girl.
2. It's cool, obviously you have seen me in My New Memories so....
3. Cool.
4. He did?, guess that is if you are on Anh path, and good to know.
5. It's all good, a good game is worth waiting for, just wishful thinking, a good way to kick off the new year then.

• Red Heart

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I was finally able to get around to fixing some typos and grammar mistakes.
There are no major changes so if you are happy with the game as it is you don't really need to bother and can just wait for the next release of the game.
How to install:
Simply move the file into the "game" folder and overwrite.
Have a great weekend.
Sit tight, smile wide.
Volle.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
2. Anal, watersports, feet. All of them will be optional, of course. There has already been some anal fingering in chapter 1. Low key though as it was. But no one either noticed or cared enough to complain. I am not going to shove a whole lot in. Sex isn't the main concentration of this game.
Since this is up to debate I thought I would give my opinion.
Anal and watersports get my own approval, also regarding the latter will the mc partake as the giver, receiver, or both?

Feet stuff, not fond of that because most of the time it bores me, but I did have the opportunity to see some really good footjob scenes in the past, so as long as this will be treated as a secondary fetish, I'm in. :)

Best of luck with your project

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Anal and watersports get my own approval, also regarding the latter will the mc partake as the giver, receiver, or both?

Feet stuff, not fond of that because most of the time it bores me, but I did have the opportunity to see some really good footjob scenes in the past, so as long as this will be treated as a secondary fetish, I'm in. :)

MC will be receiver for watersports (only one of the LIs is interested in it). Anal he'll be the one giving. Both licking and fucking. As Havik79 pointed out all of it is going to be optional.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner
Sep 3, 2020

if you want my opinion I'm a big fan of receiving rather than giving

I love her and I want all of them fluids

even milk I'm a growing boy

but I would have to wait until we have a baby first

• Red Heart
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes