3.70 star(s) 28 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
I shouldn't have said that. Damn it. Oh well. And I didn't even say it right either.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now there are multiple endings and none of them are a "true" ending. The true ending will be the one that the player gets to for him/herself. But that was my ending.
brother thank God for that I hate sad endings they get me so depressed like that game acting lessons

I love happy endings especially in love stories

sad endings get me so seriously depressed

• Red Heart
Reactions: cib64 and Vollezar

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Nice little game here. Too early to know what relationships will be in the game I personally liked Alex's model but not sure about her being available.

Not sure how long this game is planned but in games where there is this conflict between two characters I like to see it play out a little and not just feel rushed into forgiving and forgetting. Too many times devs rush the reconciliation and it makes the conflict seem pointless. The lie was huge so I hope there will be some rebuilding of trust and not just hey it's ok we're best friends again.

Anyway keep it up dev and I look forward to seeing more from this game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vollezar
Sep 3, 2020
Just came by to give a shout out.

Team: Great work so far. I'm enjoying this project!

Players new and old: thanks for playing everyone and your insights are helpful to our process. Keep the ideas coming and don't forget to join our discord! We have a channel there to report bugs and what not plus you get to meet with others who also like the game.

Personally I like most of the characters except the bish Sharon hahaha. Although I need me some FC... *Wink wink*
View attachment vvv.mp4

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
View attachment 1424909
One lie [v0.15.1] Walkthrough Mod
Walkthrough Mod that shows hints in the choices that give points.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Can your please do an update for ver. 0.315? :)

Sep 3, 2020
And those using JokerLeader mods please show him some love. Puts in a whole lot of work into the mods.
me personally I don't like using mods unless i have no choice like if there's something in agame I cant figure out no matter how much I try

I like games where each girl has a different route and you have to play different routes to see all of them

like multiple playthroughs with different save files

it's true I don't like harems because I love monogamy but one of the reasons I also don't like harems because I don't like getting all the girls at once it seems lazy to me

Reactions: qaywsx

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
me personally I don't like using mods unless i have no choice like if there's something in agame I cant figure out no matter how much I try

I like games where each girl has a different route and you have to play different routes to see all of them

like multiple playthroughs with different save files

it's true I don't like harems because I love monogamy but one of the reasons I also don't like harems because I don't like getting all the girls at once it seems lazy to me
I do use WT mods from time to time. If I have already played through a game and just doing another run for another route or have to restart a long game because the saves are not working I'll use WT to speed up the game to the point where I want to be in the game. Because I don't recall all of the right choices I need to make.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Nice game so far. i like it

Well, the boys new haircut.
It is okey, but nothing from the others, like: Hey why have you cut your hair? I mean that would be a normal reaction.
But Anhs new haircut is... is..., well its a mess right now. She was so cute with her long hair and now it is like a ravennest. sry :cry:

Reactions: kartolas

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
JokerLeader I'm getting an error when trying to use your mod.
"File "game/script.rpy", line 725: indentation mismatch.

I know its the mod, as the game works when I delete and re-extract just the game w/o the mod

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020

I know its the mod, as the game works when I delete and re-extract just the game w/o the mod
I was able to fix this by deleting a space on line 725 so that the first '' lines up to the first '' on line 720

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019

I was able to fix this by deleting a space on line 725 so that the first '' lines up to the first '' on line 720
Fixed.

DonTirri

Jan 9, 2018
Finally managed to play through the game. Very, VERY promising start, I'm liking it a lot. Can't wait for more.

But... please Vollezar rethink the hair situation. Ahn's was a definitive downgrade that made the model look absolutely awful and the bald MC, as much as it fits the scene, just make him look stupid. I mean, it's not a dealbreaker and the game as is is good enough to be good with those, but it's just very distracting.

Omi14

Oct 5, 2019
See. I love comments like yours. Seriously I do.
I do have experience in writing. Admittedly my previous had nothing to do with something so personal. So I'll bow to the point that that is also new to me. Fucking emotions, hey? I'd rather they just did what was mathematically more logical.

I am also glad when people do point out my mistakes. With all the wrongs I have done in my life I know that I am not perfect and, I guess that's the guilt trip on myself, I appreciate when people point out actual mistakes I make.

The prologue was written purely out of personal emotions. The rest of the game will have that as well, but the emotions were much more settled by then. there will be things that will get people pissed off, I fully accept that. But this is a story and not just some crowd pleaser. I do want to give people choices and I will. In the end you will end up with what your choices will lead you too. But it might not be what you actually expect. That's the point I guess. Things aren't always the way they seem. People around don't always do what they'll say they do and they rarely feel the way they say they feel.
Just remember to create a "canon" story-line in mind to share with, i'll love to see what was your original idea ;)

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I am wondering who here, those who have chosen to go with Anh route, want to just jump her bones and who might like to take it a bit slower (romantic way, I suppose)? (this will have no impact on the story, I am just curious.)
P.S. you can also answer on our discord, I posted this question there as well.

Last edited:

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Just remember to create a "canon" story-line in mind to share with, i'll love to see what was your original idea ;)
I removed canon ending. However I think I am going to add it again, but it will be released after the game is finished. You'll understand why once it comes out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xeron_Xr and Omi14

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
What will be the go with the girls, is there no harem tag because you need to be doing 3 girls, or no harem period.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
What will be the go with the girls, is there no harem tag because you need to be doing 3 girls, or no harem period.
No harem. There might be a throuple, but I am debating on that. I'd have to extend the game for that. We'll see how the game does and how the team feels about doing this longer than we planned to.

Reactions: Havik79
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes