3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fair enough, well then sorry can't help you with your question, I think we both know the path I am taking.

Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Fair enough, well then sorry can't help you with your question, I think we both know the path I am taking.
I also asked that question about FC as well, on discord. ( )

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ah, yeah I hate discord, I have gotten too used to getting email links to the latest posts, I find following stuff on discord annoying.

Also, it says no text channels when I click that link and log in.

Either way I am here for Julie, so jumping right into the sack is what I want, story-wise it would not be very logical.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Ah, yeah I hate discord, I have gotten too used to getting email links to the latest posts, I find following stuff on discord annoying.

Also, it says no text channels when I click that link and log in.

Either way I am here for Julie, so jumping right into the sack is what I want, story-wise it would not be very logical.
That's weird, about the link. That was the link discord gave me.
Anyway.
+1 for diving right in.

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You are welcome, you are a good dev who listens to us, so happy to help.

Personally, I look first for a cute girl(s) then a decent story, I love Harem Hotel, but it is a bit of mindless fuckery even if it has a good story, then I like Hillside, which has just had update 10 and of the 4 LI, one is ready to fuck you from day one, and you saw her naked, one hates your guts and you see her naked by accident, one was you know not sure if it was full rape or sexual assault and is not there yet, and the last is a shy innocent girl who has a crush on another guy, and I enjoy that game, and the closest to sex was one side LI who puts her foot on your cock (gently) while you are doing crunches.

It is not easy to do, but something like The Headmaster I find works well, no surprise the super cute ginger in the game Lucy has nudity, and I think a handy, most of the girls have only had some nudity, while others you can fuck.

Obviously, I imagine can be time-consuming, but does tend to cover those who want either.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
You are welcome, you are a good dev who listens to us, so happy to help.

Personally, I look first for a cute girl(s) then a decent story, I love Harem Hotel, but it is a bit of mindless fuckery even if it has a good story, then I like Hillside, which has just had update 10 and of the 4 LI, one is ready to fuck you from day one, and you saw her naked, one hates your guts and you see her naked by accident, one was you know not sure if it was full rape or sexual assault and is not there yet, and the last is a shy innocent girl who has a crush on another guy, and I enjoy that game, and the closest to sex was one side LI who puts her foot on your cock (gently) while you are doing crunches.

It is not easy to do, but something like The Headmaster I find works well, no surprise the super cute ginger in the game Lucy has nudity, and I think a handy, most of the girls have only had some nudity, while others you can fuck.

Obviously, I imagine can be time-consuming, but does tend to cover those who want either.
Love Hillside. I want mommy so badly, I think I'd spend a week with my tongue in her pussy (please Darkblue let me) when we finally get there.

• Haha

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
question :

is the mc forced to have a relationship with anh?
im at the cafeteria (2nd time) and this girl act´s like the mc has the hots for her :unsure:
want to know before playing further - thanks

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
question :

im at the cafeteria (2nd time) and this girl act´s like the mc has the hots for her :unsure:
No. He does have an interest in her, for now. And she has an interest in him. But relationship isn't forced. They'll just be friends if you make the right choices.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
question :

You have to spend time with her, and you do have feelings for her, even if you pick answers to not get points, but you have yet to fully decide on being with her or not.
So in short, forced friendship, love no.

on another note
Finely made some time for the update, though it was very good, if odd all of a sudden being a cue ball.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
You have to spend time with her, and you do have feelings for her, even if you pick answers to not get points, but you have yet to fully decide on being with her or not.

on another note
Finely made some time for the update, though it was very good, if odd all of a sudden being a cue ball.
yeah - things i dont like - forced friendships and bromance (especially the last ones):ROFLMAO:
thanks

Reactions: qaywsx

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well then no clue how you play any game then, every game I can think of you are forced to be friends with someone.

There is a thing called spacebarring.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020

on another note
I was kind of forced to do the cue ball thing. MC's hair was giving me lots of issues. I couldn't figure out how to fix and trying to do post production editing was getting really annoying and time consuming. I figured it out later, but he was already bald.
His head morph was distorted, if you are wondering what the issue was. For some reason his head had morphs from two different models. Probably was my mistake from when I was picking models for characters. The back of his head was much larger than it should have been and the hair didn't fit perfectly because of it.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
What’s the most disappointing thing for a man on Christmas morning?

New Claus family.jpg

And Merry Christmas, pervs. Love ya, you filthy filthy bastards.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Thanks, um Julie, trying to find a reference, but you know that sitting on her knees facing you.
Sort of like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes