3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
MC will be receiver for watersports (only one of the LIs is interested in it). Anal he'll be the one giving. Both licking and fucking. As Havik79 pointed out all of it is going to be optional.
LOL, that made me smile so hard what it says under your avatar.
Ooh, now I am really curious who is the kinky girl.

So I am having a brain fart, obviously Julie and Anh are LI, the little blonde whose name escapes me that is Anh friend is she a LI, and is it Alex Julie roommate, are they all the LI.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
LOL, that made me smile so hard what it says under your avatar.
Ooh, now I am really curious who is the kinky girl.

So I am having a brain fart, obviously Julie and Anh are LI, the little blonde whose name escapes me that is Anh friend is she a LI, and is it Alex Julie roommate, are they all the LI.
Little blondie, Jane, she is not an LI. She likes MC but only on friendly terms. Alex might become an LI, but only as a throuple. Julie and Anh are the main LIs and there are not going to be anymore added.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Little blondie, Jane, she is not an LI. She likes MC but only on friendly terms. Alex might become an LI, but only as a throuple. Julie and Anh are the main LIs and there are not going to be anymore added.
Oh goody, as much as I do love a good harem game, sometimes it gets annoying with how many girls there are and how little time you have with them, so I am glad there are only 2 main LI.

Sep 3, 2020
Oh goody, as much as I do love a good harem game, sometimes it gets annoying with how many girls there are and how little time you have with them, so I am glad there are only 2 main LI.
exactly I mean I don't like harem but I don't like it when the game is filled with girls for no good reason

sometimes it can be a little overwhelming especially if your like me a lot of the times I'm only interested in one girl in the entire game

and when the game is filled with too many girls you have to wait forever for your girl to get her turn in the story

Reactions: Vollezar

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
My perfect game is harem choice, like My New Memories, where you can pick who you want to be with, but not like My New Family where you really can not pick or you miss out, but MNF is also what I mean, I love the weeb girls, but there are so many girls you miss out or don't get much time.

Most of the time I do not like ones where you have a couple of girls and can only be with one, and only usually if there is a decent get out of jail card, like with Halfway House, where Emily is the only decent girl or Hillside where I only like Emma.

So at least if this is only 2 girls, it is tolerable for me, although I just do not have much interest in Anh right now, but will see what her fetish is.

Vollezar
As an Aussie my first thought was Mark Chopper Reid.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
My perfect game is harem choice, like My New Memories, where you can pick who you want to be with, but not like My New Family where you really can not pick or you miss out, but MNF is also what I mean, I love the weeb girls, but there are so many girls you miss out or don't get much time.

Most of the time I do not like ones where you have a couple of girls and can only be with one, and only usually if there is a decent get out of jail card, like with Halfway House, where Emily is the only decent girl or Hillside where I only like Emma.

So at least if this is only 2 girls, it is tolerable for me, although I just do not have much interest in Anh right now, but will see what her fetish is.

Vollezar
As an Aussie my first thought was Mark Chopper Reid.
Initially I only went with the Queen of gingers and Lucy (only because turning her down was heartbreaking. That was a bit over done I think) in My New family. I love the little cat but I just wanted the queen for initially. Then I realized just how much story is missing if you don't choose everyone. I still love the game, because the story is great, but yeah that was a bit annoying. MNN is awesome and I actually adore all of the girls, except for the blondie. Forgot her name. She is the one who is pissed off. There is no way I would forgive her for what she was trying to do with the kids. She can go lick the third rail.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Initially I only went with the Queen of gingers and Lucy (only because turning her down was heartbreaking. That was a bit over done I think) in My New family. I love the little cat but I just wanted the queen for initially. Then I realized just how much story is missing if you don't choose everyone. I still love the game, because the story is great, but yeah that was a bit annoying. MNN is awesome and I actually adore all of the girls, except for the blondie. Forgot her name. She is the one who is pissed off. There is no way I would forgive her for what she was trying to do with the kids. She can go lick the third rail.
Yeah I love Lucy lol, and Alice.
Jessica, yeah I normally hate bitchy girls, but the cliffhanger for the first chapter made me guess and turned out to be right what her problem was, so I don't mind her, Lena on the other hand, I hate bossy chicks.

Anyway, before we get spanked for being off-topic, do you see this as a long game, or more a shorter game.

Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Yeah I love Lucy lol, and Alice.
Jessica, yeah I normally hate bitchy girls, but the cliffhanger for the first chapter made me guess and turned out to be right what her problem was, so I don't mind her, Lena on the other hand, I hate bossy chicks.

Anyway, before we get spanked for being off-topic, do you see this as a long game, or more a shorter game.
Initially I was going for a shorter game. It was just going to be Julie, Anh and MC. You'd pick either one and that would have been it. 4 chapters long. The original idea was pretty long. Then I cut the content because it's our first game and I didn't want to overcomplicate it. But as I am working on it I am starting to get into it again. We'll see where it will take us. But it will be longer than 4 chapters.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes