3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
BTW
I don't have the 4-5 years that it took to actually unfold to tell it. In that case the story would be so slow burn that the blue balls MC gave himself (by avoiding sex with everyone) would eclipse the moon.
I have to clear that up. This story is completely fictional. what I should have said, is that when I first started to come up with the story (that was quite a while back) I just kept with it and it had a whole lot more details and interactions than I can put into a game. Basically I let my imagination run away with it and ended up creating a whole world for them (Yeah, I do get it that I am a lunatic).

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We also like to run our immagination wild and throbbing with all sorts of self gratifying scenes.
We are always happy to have your immagination run along side ours, all wild and free.
BTW

I have to clear that up. This story is completely fictional. what I should have said, is that when I first started to come up with the story (that was quite a while back) I just kept with it and it had a whole lot more details and interactions than I can put into a game. Basically I let my imagination run away with it and ended up creating a whole world for them (Yeah, I do get it that I am a lunatic).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
LOL. Like I said actual big decisions will be up to the player. Though... them lips... how could I refuse them (cue Homer's drooling sounds.) just kidding.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Hoops. My bad
Here;
Because that's the kind of guy he is. He sees that FC is scared. And if it makes it easier for her to say what happened then he is okay with Alex being there. To him it's more important to find out what actually happened between FC and the ex rather then bicker about who is present.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Mr Bear

Sep 27, 2021
Just came by to give a shout out.

Team: Great work so far. I'm enjoying this project!

Players new and old: thanks for playing everyone and your insights are helpful to our process. Keep the ideas coming and don't forget to join our discord! We have a channel there to report bugs and what not plus you get to meet with others who also like the game.

Personally I like most of the characters except the bish Sharon hahaha. Although I need me some FC... *Wink wink*

Thedkm

Dec 9, 2018
Vollezar I saw an earlier post of yours and I would like to ask a question (ofc it's your choice to answer this or not).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Vollezar I saw an earlier post of yours and I would like to ask a question (ofc it's your choice to answer this or not).

I shouldn't have said that. Damn it. Oh well. And I didn't even say it right either.
Now there are multiple endings and none of them are a "true" ending. The true ending will be the one that the player gets to for him/herself. But that was my ending.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes