3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Alright i'll be running doing side by side the game my thoughts about some choices to help you understand me:

The First thing comes to my mind when i say "forced dialoges" is the first scene with the bartender bobbie, u CAN make it a choice. instead of having a few drinks make bobbie stop him, maybe make it have him drink more to justify his sexual scene, make the main character doubt the bobbie invitation... i mean, you can make him still be himself but with some minor choices so the audience of the game feel more in control of his life but still have the same personality of course. im not saying to just leave bobbie with some rude comment because "drunk guy" is hurt but to make it variated? (i understand u want to make a story from ur perspective, but people like me follow some interests too... more choices = more scenarios = more audience)

It is forced because u CAN make a choice in a minor dialogue scene (doesn't have any impact in the game skipping this scene) and if u decide to make multiple ending later on (i'm specting that actually) i will conflict with a complete faithful path from the ex or the main female character even. WHY will u have any interest in having sex with anyone after ur best friend did that? that would remind u of it anyway... but again he was drinking, i guess is justified because he is FORCED to get drunk but not just some drink with his bartender friend u know what i mean?

the interactions with jake (roommate) is another thing, why his skin tone changed from the prologue? i guess thats just have to be fixed. i know, jake says he don't socialize much i think he says, and some weird dialogues like when he's waking up and talk casually with the main character or when he notice julie staring at mike why ask "who is she?" (i think is better to say "you know her?" that makes more sense. but he don't socialize much so ok) and finally: WHY JAKE IS SO OPEN WITH ALEX IF HE ISN'T GOOD SOCIALIZING? WHY HE GOES EXPLAINING EVERYTHING TO ANH AND JANE!? nonsense ( but maybe it will be explained later with who was giving him a blow before).

with anh... there are some choices that doesn't make sense with the outcome: if i chose to ignore anh with "..." and "leave." why in chapter 1 they act friendly regardless my choice? i've been taking choices to make her less flirty or friendly but she's still getting in my room and i'm acepting her flirty compliments? now THAT'S what i call forced. at least make choice for just friendly approaches, i'm not saying that those comments are weird but make the main character mor visually affected by what's happening or the dialogues. like look: if i chose to be cold with anh i get not only the same results from the friendly choices but the same flirty jokes ( chatting with anh in the bench, in a bench with direct sunlight by the way i don't know how they aren't sweating at the very least, why would u want as a hurt person passing for a difficult time with someone you've been trying to avoid in a friendly matter joke about having a date? sure is justifiable by just a weird comment. even worst if before u accept the invitation of julie, is a psichological dilemma if that would possibly happen, i mean it's weird but possible i guess.)

i think the problem i have is more from the dialogues and the outcomes from does dialogues than anything else, making more dialogues for those touching or personal conversations is key to understand those characters. having some advice from ms.sharp to julie with more realistic tone or dialogues, more bro-like friendly dialogues from jake and mike because why he's so open about the personal life of his roommate? like wtf men? some privacy? (a hug between mike and julie after their conversation in the coffee would've been nice to see).

and for the very end. there are some scenes where the character models seem phisically incorrect :unsure:, like their neeks, eyes, some leening scenes are a bit off or too exagerated (especially talking of the coffee scenes and the cafeteria, but there are more). talking again of the bench scene with anh, that ilumination issue of the scene is the one that set me off the most honestly, just sit in the grass in some shadowe place aroung the tree not in middle of the head!

Vollezar Please don't take this the wrong way! i think ur game is really good and i love it! but it piss me off when i see this minor things or interactions not making sense honestly, i hope everything makes sense after or is improve just how u did in the first release to this one. if this post has a response, please mesaage me private. i'll be actually waiting for that! (hope u understand most of it since i just rush the tipyng jaja).
The prologue, and this was my mistake in not clearing up, was just there to set the story going. No real choices because I wanted to portray, specially for MC, that his state of mind was completely messed up. Wanted to portray that what happened has completely thrown him for a loop. He is now completely alone and does not know what to do or where to go from here. He is so lost he'll take whatever comfort he can.
That's the prologue. Little choice because it is before the game actually starts.

Jake's skin is another issue. As I have mentioned I am only just starting to use Daz3D. I have never done art or anything of the sort before. The original model for him is actually based on a white model. I had to make adjustments to his face and figure out how to make him appear black. I have very little money and at the time I could not afford to buy an appropriate model so I made do with I could. There was also an issue with lighting in some scenes in Chapter 1 that made him look a lot lighter (or MC a lot darker, whatever). Lighting is another thing that is not very easy to do in Daz. I am getting better at it but I still have a long way to go.

As far as Jake's behaviour. He does not explain anything to Anh and Jane. He says that it's no his place to talk about what's going on with MC because it's too personal. And I don't see anything weird with his interaction with Alex. He is not very good at social interaction but he is not completely socially inept nor does he have social anxiety. I am exactly the same way ( to be honest). I am not good socially, not likely to start talking to someone but if it's important I have no trouble talking.

Anh. You are not really ignoring Anh and you are certainly not rude to her. So why would she hate your guts. Aside from that she is curious why you are so sad. She is not 12 and does not think that you avoiding some of the interactions are a sign that you are an ass. She can see that something is troubling you and she is a good enough person (naive even, maybe) that she wants to help you. She can see, as she has mentioned, that you are in pain.

Yes some of the character models are completely screwed up. Specially FC's model (right at the end). That was partly my error, though I still haven't exactly figured what was going on and big part of it was Daz itself. I didn't realize it until I noticed the blue splotches on FC's skin right at the end. After I went through all the setting for her character I realized that Daz (no idea why) was changing her physical proportions in some places and also changed some settings for her skin. by the time I got to that point I was already working for about 30 hours and made nearly 140 renders so I got a bit lazy and decided not to redo at least that part of the chapter. With the other ones (like Jake , for example, I simply had no idea what was wrong so I couldn't redo them). I have, since then, worked on all of the characters and corrected everything I could. Jake is ging to remain as he is in Chapter 1 instead of prologue. As he is in prologue is just not very usable. Since I had to adjust his skin myself it does not work with anything standard that works on Daz (like a dick for example). Just no way to match that skin with anything. Jane was also a mistake, but I'll have to bear with it and find ways around the issues with her.

Last edited:

Omi14

Oct 5, 2019
The prologue, and this was my mistake in not clearing up, was just there to set the story going. No real choices because I wanted to portray, specially for MC, that his state of mind was completely messed up. Wanted to portray that what happened has completely thrown him for a loop. He is now completely alone and does not what to do or where to go from here. He is so lost he'll take whatever comfort he can.
That's the prologue. Little choice because it is before the game actually starts.

Jake's skin is another issue. As I have mentioned I am only just starting to use Daz3D. I have never done art or anything of the sort before. The original model for him is actually based on a white model. I had to make adjustments to his face and figure out how to make him appear black. I have very little money and at the time I could not afford to buy an appropriate model so I made do with I could. There was also an issue with lighting in some scenes in Chapter 1 that made him look a lot lighter (or MC a lot darker, whatever). Lighting is another thing that is not very easy to do in Daz. I am getting better at it but I still have a long way to go.

As far as Jake's behaviour. He does not explain anything to Anh and Jane. He says that it's no his place to talk about what's going on with MC because it's too personal. And I don't see anything weird with his interaction with Alex. He is not very good at social interaction but he is not completely socially inept nor does he have social anxiety. I am exactly the same way ( to be honest). I am not good socially, not likely to start talking to someone but if it's important I have no trouble talking.

Anh. You are not really ignoring Anh and you are certainly not rude to her. So why would she hate your guts. Aside from that she is curious why you are so said. She is not 12 and does not think that you avoiding some of the interactions are a sign that you are an ass. She can see that something is troubling you and she is a good enough person (naive even, maybe) that she wants to help you. She can see, as she has mentioned, that you are in pain.

Yes some of the character models are completely screwed up. Specially FC's model (right at the end). That was partly my error, though I still haven't exactly figured what was going on and big part of it was Daz itself. I didn't realize it until I noticed the blue splotches on FC's skin right at the end. After I went through all the setting for her character I realized that Daz (no idea why) was changing her physical proportions in some places and also changed some settings for her skin. by the time I got to that point I was already working for about 30 hours and made nearly 140 renders so I got a bit lazy and decided not to redo at least that part of the chapter. With the other ones (like Jake , for example, I simply had no idea what was wrong so I couldn't redo them). I have, since then, worked on all of the characters and corrected everything I could. Jake is ging to remain as he is in Chapter 1 instead of prologue. As he is in prologue is just not very usable. Since I had to adjust his skin myself it does not work with anything standard that works on Daz (like a dick for example). Just no way to match that skin with anything. Jane was also a mistake, but I'll have to bear with it and find ways around the issues with her.
Right. It's the beginning i get it, that's almost all the reason i have so many complains! is understandable to have so many issues since you're new in this, i guess? light, render, dialogues issues just have to wait until is fixed i guess...

what i'm trying to say is, some one has to point out the "mistakes" for them to be fixed, because we don't know if you're awared of them u know what i mean? it's because i care of this story that i comment jaja. but men i couldn't care less about what's up with ur render since i'm just someone who want's to play this some should say, DAMN.

from the prologue maybe i just don't like it then, it is what it is. But MEN I LOVE the setting: two inseparable people been broken apart for one big unintensional mistake, and the story is not to "try" (generally fuck everyone and everything is paradise :D) but to "see" if things work out. This uncertainty is actually hype! like when i saw the main character outside julie's room? i actually gasp jaja. BUT what i'm requesting, the only thing actually, is to make more choices. even if they are minor thinks like drinking certain things, or some questions or even how u approach someone, make it feel more... u know, personal! have fun with it! some variety or bad out comes. it doesn't have to be perfect.

i'm specting some weird plotwists and poop jokes JAJAJA. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
See. I love comments like yours. Seriously I do.
I do have experience in writing. Admittedly my previous had nothing to do with something so personal. So I'll bow to the point that that is also new to me. Fucking emotions, hey? I'd rather they just did what was mathematically more logical.

I am also glad when people do point out my mistakes. With all the wrongs I have done in my life I know that I am not perfect and, I guess that's the guilt trip on myself, I appreciate when people point out actual mistakes I make.

The prologue was written purely out of personal emotions. The rest of the game will have that as well, but the emotions were much more settled by then. there will be things that will get people pissed off, I fully accept that. But this is a story and not just some crowd pleaser. I do want to give people choices and I will. In the end you will end up with what your choices will lead you too. But it might not be what you actually expect. That's the point I guess. Things aren't always the way they seem. People around don't always do what they'll say they do and they rarely feel the way they say they feel.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Omi14

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
You do understand that the game has just started, right? No relationships has been set yet. Not even if you have already ate Anh like she was the last ice cream. And just because they are both interested in each other does not mean they have a relationship. Or even going to.
Yeah I get it. No relationship has been set in stone yet. That isn't the issue.

The issue is you are being forced into being interested in Ahn, without any player input. You're pushing them together by having them interested in each other, regardless if we (the player) are actually interested in her in the first place. Regardless of how we play or what choices we make, the groundwork for a thing with Ahn is being pushed on the player, without giving them a choice if they actually like her or not.

But you're right. No relationship is forced. Just a lot of forcing the player to be interested in a girl that they might not actually be interested in. But no relationship is actually forced.

Either way, just not something I'm interested in. Still wish you the best of luck with your game though, just not for me is all. :)

Last edited:

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
The issue is you are being forced into being interested in Ahn, without any player input. You're pushing them together by having them interested in each other, regardless if we (the player) are actually interested in her in the first place. Regardless of how we play or what choices we make, the groundwork for a thing with Ahn is being pushed on the player, without giving them a choice if they actually like her or not.
Alright. I 'll concede that point. The point that he (MC, not the player) is interested in her. But it will be up to you whether you will have a relationship with her or not. I have to tell a story and because of it I have to do some things that people might not like. I have to tell a story and I have a limited time to do it in. I don't have the 4-5 years that it took to actually unfold to tell it. In that case the story would be so slow burn that the blue balls MC gave himself (by avoiding sex with everyone) would eclipse the moon.
Bear with me. I can only do so much to allow deviation from the story. I have to make some choices for the player to drive the story. However the major choices will remain with you. Whether you will take that interest to mean more or not will be up to you.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Alright. I 'll concede that point. The point that he (MC, not the player) is interested in her. But it will be up to you whether you will have a relationship with her or not. I have to tell a story and because of it I have to do some things that people might not like. I have to tell a story and I have a limited time to do it in. I don't have the 4-5 years that it took to actually unfold to tell it. In that case the story would be so slow burn that the blue balls MC gave himself (by avoiding sex with everyone) would eclipse the moon.
Bear with me. I can only do so much to allow deviation from the story. I have to make some choices for the player to drive the story. However the major choices will remain with you. Whether you will take that interest to mean more or not will be up to you.
Yes, I got from the start that you wanted to tell a story and give the player the choice of whom to be with. I don't like it and you're gona get a lot of resentment for that. In my case, the resentment won't be enough to stop playing it yet as there still isn't an actual relationship but if there is/was...
I think we already had this conversation about the Anh situation in a previous update and you told me something like that there would be more of Anh and that I wouldn't be able to get rid of her so soon if I remember correctly. I knew that and I'm here.
Maybe you should add some note about what you're are doing, I don't know. Anyway you do it, you gona get backlash but don't let it get to you, keep telling you're story as you feel you should. No one is being forced to play/read it.

Thank you and best of luck.

Reactions: qaywsx and Vollezar

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Yes, I got from the start that you wanted to tell a story and give the player the choice of whom to be with. I don't like it and you're gona get a lot of resentment for that. In my case, the resentment won't be enough to stop playing it yet as there still isn't an actual relationship but if there is/was...
I think we already had this conversation about the Anh situation in a previous update and you told me something like that there would be more of Anh and that I wouldn't be able to get rid of her so soon if I remember correctly. I knew that and I'm here.
Maybe you should add some note about what you're are doing, I don't know. Anyway you do it, you gona get backlash but don't let it get to you, keep telling you're story as you feel you should. No one is being forced to play/read it.

Thank you and best of luck.
I am tempted to add a note as to where the story is leading. But the thing is that in the end the story will lead where you take it. There is an ending that is the actual ending, but it might not be the one that you will have or want to have. and that's the part I don't want to force at all. It will happen based on what you do. At least I hope I'll do it right.
As far as Anh is concerned. I will say that she is your friend and she will be your friend. Spoiler enough? You can decide to go for more and she will be very happy for that. She is a good person and being friends with her does not mean that a relationship with other(s) is impossible. In Chapter 2 you will find out more about her own feelings on the whole thing. That's as far as I can go with this, aside from writing the whole story out right now and here.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
Hey!
So i have downloaded the game and as i was playing i also put some notes down to help developement.
- In the scene where Frank (My MC) slaps the hand of Julie away. There are multiple things. Changing camera position this often feels kinda nauseating. Her Hand positioning also looks kinda awkward. Is she trying to touch his hair or his face or is she trying to hug him? I have no idea what is happening there. Also as a stylistic comment, maybe instead of multiple renders to show movement you could reduce them to 2 render animations and add a sound effect the moment he slaps her hand away. Both for dramatic effect and to easier make out what is happening here.

- Talk between Julie and Carol: "This is bad. Really fucking bad"
Watch your mouth, young girl. Also this reaction seems a bit much. She doesn't even know yet what happened.
"Kiddo. Shit. You DID screw up, but i will help you though this. We'll find a way."
Again the swearing and also she doesn't even know yet what is going on.
"Why did you do it" - What about"What happened?". I mean i get it. It's not meant to be revealed just now to the player, but her way to react seems pretty of and unnatural.

-Talk between Sharon and Julie:
",Touching him," not ",Touching me".

- Julie and Carol
"... the only person who got hurt is the one who cares more about you than himself." -Kinda missing an "about" after than.
~Later
"I should call Sammy, cash in that favor and see if anything can be done." (, missing)

Bobbie and Frank ~~~ Bobbie is probably the most ridicules name I have ever heard. Is it a Nickname or something?
I mean if it's a guy ... okey. But ...
~ Later
"They did get her outside the car, but she just started thrashing and screamed ..."
She tells something funny and even laughs, but the used render shows her in a gloomy mood.
~ Later
"I´ll miss you, honey. Give me a hug at least. Cuz now i wanne drown in that beer glass."
I am no native English speaker. Is this a saying of some sort? I never heard that before. Sounds weird.

About the next scene ... what the hell is going on with her breasts? Duuude ... this looks like a severe case of bumbmap overdose combined with photoshop liquid filter animations ... maybe you don't try to animate anything ... or make it proper. This is actually worse than no animations.

I think this is it for now. I'll make a break here and maybe return to play it later. I hope you find my feedback constructive and helpful.

• Red Heart

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Hey!
So i have downloaded the game and as i was playing i also put some notes down to help developement.
- In the scene where Frank (My MC) slaps the hand of Julie away. There are multiple things. Changing camera position this often feels kinda nauseating. Her Hand positioning also looks kinda awkward. Is she trying to touch his hair or his face or is she trying to hug him? I have no idea what is happening there. Also as a stylistic comment, maybe instead of multiple renders to show movement you could reduce them to 2 render animations and add a sound effect the moment he slaps her hand away. Both for dramatic effect and to easier make out what is happening here.

- Talk between Julie and Carol: "This is bad. Really fucking bad"
Watch your mouth, young girl. Also this reaction seems a bit much. She doesn't even know yet what happened.
"Kiddo. Shit. You DID screw up, but i will help you though this. We'll find a way."
Again the swearing and also she doesn't even know yet what is going on.
"Why did you do it" - What about"What happened?". I mean i get it. It's not meant to be revealed just now to the player, but her way to react seems pretty of and unnatural.

-Talk between Sharon and Julie:
",Touching him," not ",Touching me".

- Julie and Carol
"... the only person who got hurt is the one who cares more about you than himself." -Kinda missing an "about" after than.
~Later
"I should call Sammy, cash in that favor and see if anything can be done." (, missing)

Bobbie and Frank ~~~ Bobbie is probably the most ridicules name I have ever heard. Is it a Nickname or something?
I mean if it's a guy ... okey. But ...
~ Later
"They did get her outside the car, but she just started thrashing and screamed ..."
She tells something funny and even laughs, but the used render shows her in a gloomy mood.
~ Later
"I´ll miss you, honey. Give me a hug at least. Cuz now i wanne drown in that beer glass."
I am no native English speaker. Is this a saying of some sort? I never heard that before. Sounds weird.

About the next scene ... what the hell is going on with her breasts? Duuude ... this looks like a severe case of bumbmap overdose combined with photoshop liquid filter animations ... maybe you don't try to animate anything ... or make it proper. This is actually worse than no animations.

I think this is it for now. I'll make a break here and maybe return to play it later. I hope you find my feedback constructive and helpful.
Graphical mistakes and poor camera work are due to me being new to creating graphics. This is the first time I am doing it.

Bobbie is a feminine version of Bobby. It's not very widely used name, but it is an actual name.

Grammar and spelling mistakes I am fixing as I go. Thank you for pointing out the mistakes I missed. I try to do as good of a job as I can but even with the two of us doing proofreading of the script, specially the way I right it, is pretty hard to catch all of it.

"..I wanna drown in that beer glass..." Is just her way of saying that Frank (Your MC) moving away is a depressing thing. As she mentions he and FC are the life of the town and are adored by everyone even when they create trouble it's amusing to everyone.

Carol attempting to scold FC for swearing is just a parental thing. I've done the same despite allowing for some far more adult things to go on. Just a habit of sorts.

- Julie and Carol
Nope. There is no need for an about there. You can add it but it's pointless.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I am tempted to add a note as to where the story is leading. But the thing is that in the end the story will lead where you take it. There is an ending that is the actual ending, but it might not be the one that you will have or want to have. and that's the part I don't want to force at all. It will happen based on what you do. At least I hope I'll do it right.
As far as Anh is concerned. I will say that she is your friend and she will be your friend. Spoiler enough? You can decide to go for more and she will be very happy for that. She is a good person and being friends with her does not mean that a relationship with other(s) is impossible. In Chapter 2 you will find out more about her own feelings on the whole thing. That's as far as I can go with this, aside from writing the whole story out right now and here.
So far she did nothing wrong so I'm happy to be her friend.

Jan 28, 2019
dev, two cardinal sins fairly early. maybe already pointed out.

1) Full scene, before we ever get to do anything as MC, in which you spell out exactly what happened.
While I'm not a fan of games that withhold information from the player that the MC should know, for the sake of building suspense, at the same time, lying the cards out like that right off the bat take away TOO much suspense, and negate a very important early game story telling possibility.

2) As the MC, first thing that happens is hooking up with the bartender. Even if it has zero consequences and zero impact, the fact is, most players like choosing who to pursue or not, and what scenes to see or not. If I'm the MC, give me the option to say "sorry, been a bad day and I'm not up for that. See you later."
Maybe it comes across as a dick move to her, and senseless if her scene would effect nothing, but we should have the choice.

Obviously neither of these are too big a deal, but both worth pointing out.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You have to be pulling stuff off thin unseen air or smth.
1- The story of this game is happening now, the past is the matress on which we bang!
2- Every boy/girl/unicorn dreams of hooking up with a wonderful human being and
sharing sweet deep sensual throbbingly fantastic moments together,
that is a wet dream the world over ... what huge boulder have you crawled under from?

1) Full scene, before we ever get to do anything as MC, in which you spell out exactly what happened.
While I'm not a fan of games that withhold information from the player that the MC should know, for the sake of building suspense, at the same time, lying the cards out like that right off the bat take away TOO much suspense, and negate a very important early game story telling possibility.

2) As the MC, first thing that happens is hooking up with the bartender. Even if it has zero consequences and zero impact, the fact is, most players like choosing who to pursue or not, and what scenes to see or not. If I'm the MC, give me the option to say "sorry, been a bad day and I'm not up for that. See you later."
Maybe it comes across as a dick move to her, and senseless if her scene would effect nothing, but we should have the choice.

Exactly .. every babe in this game is wonderful and happy to have us be friendly with her.
So far she did nothing wrong so I'm happy to be her friend.
Game for babes!

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021

Yep not bad. Way worst is when the devs, on first releases, add dream lewd scenes with the LIs showing them naked, having sex and so on for the sake of having lewd. That completely breaks any romance for me.

Reactions: qaywsx

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well I did enjoy the prologue, as for this update, I haven't played it yet, had several game updates for games I play come out, and not had the time to play, or the mood to play as we can close to being evicted, but I do look forward to trying it out.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Latest version changelog ??
No idea. LOL.
I don't really keep track of statistics like the number of code lines and such.
That said.
We got rid of all the music. - Because i lost the license to use the music and because I just don't have the time to edit the music so it's volume leveled and some of tunes that i did like would also need to be slightly mixed ( to my liking). But mainly the license thing, of course.
There are 633 new images.
The points system -
that I was going to use for getting perspective LIs to like MC I've pretty much gotten rid of. After a certain event the points are not going to be used at all.
P.S. Jake's model has been changed. I've explained why in another post.
This chapter concentrates on starting to establish friendships/relationships.
My suggestion is to play through as many routes as you can stomach. If you are interested in story, of course. Because some of the dialogue that MC says during alternate scenes might reveal a bit more about how he feels and alternate scenes might also reveal a bit about other characters.
That's about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
No idea. LOL.
I don't really keep track of statistics like the number of code lines and such.
That said.
We got rid of all the music. - Because i lost the license to use the music and because I just don't have the time to edit the music so it's volume leveled and some of tunes that i did like would also need to be slightly mixed ( to my liking). But mainly the license thing, of course.
There are 633 new images.
The points system -
that I was going to use for getting perspective LIs to like MC I've pretty much gotten rid of. After a certain event the points are not going to be used at all.
This chapter concentrates on starting to establish friendships/relationships.
My suggestion is to play through as many routes as you can stomach. If you are interested in story, of course. Because some of the dialogue that MC says during alternate scenes might reveal a bit more about how he feels and alternate scenes might also reveal a bit about other characters.
That's about it.
Highlight; "There are 633 new images."

Downloading now......

• Red Heart

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Highlight; "There are 633 new images."

Downloading now......
Some of them are pretty messed up though.

Also, I forgot to add that Jake's model has been changed.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes