3.70 star(s) 28 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
Keep in mind that I know nothing about rendering, or any of the creation process really, so I have no clue how difficult it is. Modify as needed.

At the risk of disappointing my fellow ginger lovers (while making sure that Vidal isn't about to hunt me down for placing their future baby-mama in a very compromising situation).....

Anh. Fresh out of bed, wearing only a slightly too short t-shirt, giving us that 'come get me look' while doing that little lip-bite thing that women do when they want to brain-lock anyone even slightly attracted to females :)

And of course share it here, I can't be the only Anh lover (might be better for me if I was though, less competition).
oh my God that sounds so delicious and hhhey the fuck

Reactions: Vollezar and Tavi13
Sep 3, 2020
Yeah, that is a look that I am a complete and total sucker for (in games, and rl)..../smdh

Hehehe, I had to blame someone for passing on the chance at more redhead renders :D
I've heard of Jungle Fever but everybody in this forum apparently has gingivitis

well I hate to break it to you but not only do I have gingivitis I'm patient zero that means i saw her first so back the fuck up

I_am_sorry.jpg

Pop_quiz_time.jpg

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Taking a bit longer than I expected to make this. Finding a perfect shirt was a pain. Kind of surprised I have so few. Like you, Tavi13, I am a sucker for a shirt being just a little too short so I am making another render with her with a bit different pose. should be done soon, I hope.

Too cute for us 1.png

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Taking a bit longer than I expected to make this. Finding a perfect shirt was a pain. Kind of surprised I have so few. Like you, Tavi13, I am a sucker for a shirt being just a little too short so I am making another render with her with a bit different pose. should be done soon, I hope.

View attachment 1505377
Oh my :love::love::love::love:!

And she even has my coffee waiting! Tyvm!

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Hey guys.
A bit of an update. Mr Bear is working hard on coding Chapter 1 and is fairly close to the end of the chapter. I haven't seen any of it yet so I've no idea really about the state of it. I think he is afraid I'll try to mess with it. LOL.
Anyway. I, once again, want to thank him for all his work. He is doing it on his own time and is not asking for anything back. :love: to him.

On my side I started working on Chapter 2. I did write the chapter a while back but since there have been changes in previous parts I need to change a few things as well as add a lot. This chapter will take a lot longer to make I suspect.
I've made a couple of renders. Just concepts of a couple of scenes. It helps me with writing details. Weird, I know. The renders might be spoilers, but it's not a guarantee they'll be in the game. Or even those scenes themselves.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Alright. Have a great weekend.
Sit tight, smile wide (likely 'cause you are pulling/flicking it).
Vollezar.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Have just played trough this game

But its a bit annoying even if you ignore the female friend and tell her no twice about talking with her

The mc still tells that asian girl i shouldnt have done this im leading you on

Like how is he leading her on... I already ignore that redhead female friend julie

Bit weird

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah... did like this game in the beginning, but not a fan of forced relations. Thought we were going to be able to pick and choose our LI, but Ahn is forced on us. Which is odd, seeing as you gave us a choice with Julie and Alex, but no choice with the MC and Ahn. You just force that one.

Ah well. Guess this just won't be for me then. Was liking this until that happened. Best of luck with your game regardless. :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You may be alone by choise when gaming, but MC is living in a game world with babes
Have just played trough this game

But its a bit annoying even if you ignore the female friend and tell her no twice about talking with her

The mc still tells that asian girl i shouldnt have done this im leading you on

Like how is he leading her on... I already ignore that redhead female friend julie

Bit weird
Yeah... did like this game in the beginning, but not a fan of forced relations. Thought we were going to be able to pick and choose our LI, but Ahn is forced on us. Which is odd, seeing as you gave us a choice with Julie and Alex, but no choice with the MC and Ahn. You just force that one.

Ah well. Guess this just won't be for me then. Was liking this until that happened. Best of luck with your game regardless. :)
Why would you not let MC just have somone by his side in this game? Why?

Reactions: Vollezar

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
You misread what I said. I never said the MC had to be alone, just wish I had the option to choose who I wanted to be with, not have it forced on me. You know, like other games do where you can choose your LI.

Especially since the Dev said they don't like these kinds of things either and that first time at the bar was a one-off thing. So I assumed that we'd be able to choose who we have relations with after that, but looks like that's not true.

Reactions: alternativ8

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
You may be alone by choise when gaming, but MC is living in a game world with babes

There's a huge difference between choosing to be alone, and just wanting the option to avoid specific LIs.

Not every potential love interest in every game is going to tick off every box for every player. Some girls are going to be a huge turn-off (whether from looks, personality, or in-game circumstances), and players tend to like the option to say no to someone they don't really want to be with.

Forced scenes tend to take all choice away, and lean more towards kinetic novel than game. Which is fine if that's what you're into, but a lot of players aren't.

I mean, in this game (or games like Three Rules of Life) I'd be more inclined to want to be able to reject the destined One True Love Interest presented in the backstory in favor of pursuing new love interests, and if it feels like a game already knows exactly who it wants me to be with (and tends to force scenes and choices along those lines), I'm going to be annoyed. Especially if it starts to feel like any choices or decisions that don't further the One True Romance are going to lead to bad endings.

I've definitely rejected LIs in games before. But I can't think of a single game where I didn't wind up with at least ONE of the options. I never really "chose to be alone". So choice isn't a binary "everyone/no one" scenario.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes