3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
The images are done. A total of 633 images.
Now for the not so good news.
The image quality is going to be all over the place. Much of it is due to my inexperience with doing the 3D work. But I also realized that Daz3D itself was breaking things. This will be noticeable in a few places. I thought that it was just my mistakes and had no idea how to fix things so I just kept on doing images. Things like Jake and MC pretty much the same color. Jake is supposed to be a black guy and MC white. As it turns out it was Daz breaking the materials on characters. I only caught on that right at the end. Right near the end I noticed some weird dark spots on FC's skin which made me realize that it wasn't the lighting or something I did (I made no changes when it started happening). I realized it wasn't my fault but rather something was corrupted in Daz itself.
I am going to have to rebuild the skins for some characters so expect some, slight, changes in Chapter 2.
Now about Chapter 1:
There will be a couple of events that people will not like. Those events serve the story.
The player will also have to play through all of the options to get the whole story or to not miss a piece of dialogue that may be important (depends on your point of view, I guess). While some choices have very similar dialogue there are small snippets, here and there, characters say that give more info about them or their feelings. Basically pay attention.
We removed all the music. I no longer have the rights to any music nor would I have time to edit the music even if I had rights.

Sit tight, smile wide. Volle.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. funny enough ... 2 girls is a whole lotta girls all of a sudden.
Better than the banner with that one girl on a bench, let me tell ya!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
WTF, he is in a death grip from a stunning little full-body freckled ginger in short shorts and being pressed into 2 lovely perky as fuck little titties pressed into his back, he ain't pissed, look at his eyes they bludging with joy, the bear is straight-up living my wet dream.
Hell, he probably hoping to end up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for quality, as long as the story is good and makes sense, people won't give a shit, well those of us who have fully functioning brains and understand you are a first-time dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tavi13 and Vollezar

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I am sorry.jpg

I wanted to make this into an 2 something minute animation to the tune I have, but it takes more than an hour to render just one frame of her. Rendering BG takes even longer.

Here's the , if you are interested.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Winner winner, you can have that ass for dinner.
Whom would you like me to render? What's the scene?
ssssssss bro keep your voice down you know the streets talk Motherfuckers be thirsty out here you want to start a riot as for who I want to see you know who and as for What's the scene? surprise me

Reactions: Vollezar

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
Winner winner, you can have that ass for dinner.
Whom would you like me to render? What's the scene?
Keep in mind that I know nothing about rendering, or any of the creation process really, so I have no clue how difficult it is. Modify as needed.

At the risk of disappointing my fellow ginger lovers (while making sure that Vidal isn't about to hunt me down for placing their future baby-mama in a very compromising situation).....

Anh. Fresh out of bed, wearing only a slightly too short t-shirt, giving us that 'come get me look' while doing that little lip-bite thing that women do when they want to brain-lock anyone even slightly attracted to females :)

And of course share it here, I can't be the only Anh lover (might be better for me if I was though, less competition).

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Keep in mind that I know nothing about rendering, or any of the creation process really, so I have no clue how difficult it is. Modify as needed.

At the risk of disappointing my fellow ginger lovers (while making sure that Vidal isn't about to hunt me down for placing their future baby-mama in a very compromising situation).....

Anh. Fresh out of bed, wearing only a slightly too short t-shirt, giving us that 'come get me look' while doing that little lip-bite thing that women do when they want to brain-lock anyone even slightly attracted to females :)

And of course share it here, I can't be the only Anh lover (might be better for me if I was though, less competition).
You aren't the only Anh lover. But I am biased of course. ;)

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes