3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
What did the MC see in his Ex anyway... I hope that was his last mistake.
His Ex is like built with nothing but lies. (Seriously forgot her name)
Mc was blind to see Julie's love for him...or he was just too afraid to face it because one wrong step could destroy their friendship for life. So he had no choice but to turn to that ho.
Julie had to put up with his ex's facade for what it felt like eternity. She was fucking him just to spite her. What a cunt.
I hope MC forgives Julie's little betrayal and give her the chance that she definitely deserves and love her with all his heart till there is nothing left.
And ...yeah i don't care about the sex scenes(animations) either especially when there is a good story to unfold.
Good luck with the Project

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
I am a simple bird lawyer, all I want to know is if the stunning ginger will call me daddy while I breed the ever-loving shit out of her, if so then I don't care about the rest as long as the story is logical.:p
Oh shit, the other people doesn't mean NTR does it.
hey bro. Just not fair She's mine I wanted to make her my baby mama. first 1447445_4K_FC.jpg I I wanted a house full of babies with her first

She's mine

mine I say
back you animals back I say

Vollezar quick. get The hose

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
From some of the feedback I got seemed like people wanted me to take the story into a "defined paths" route. Sort of a black and white way. "If he goes out on a date with this girl that means he is cheating on the other girl (whom he doesn't even think he loves). Everything should be clearly defined, if you like.
Speaking as someone who doesn't ever want to get "back" together with "the other girl" at this point, I'd probably find it really annoying if an objective narrator voice or the MC's forced inner monologue decided to tell me that I was cheating on her by being interested in other people.

For me, it's definitely not cheating until the MC himself actively and openly acknowledges that they're together in the first place. If he ever does.

And I honestly hope that there isn't a single "defined path" that results in them getting back together in the end. Sure, it should be a possibility if the story earns it and they both grow together again as characters over the course of the story, but at the moment I mostly just want to blow her off and pursue intriguing alternatives. Mostly because I've never been a fan of the ONE TRUE SOULMATE narrative in stories, or the idea that certain people are destined to be together, and that they'll automatically be sad if they don't successfully pursue that relationship and instead "settle" for "the wrong person". (And because what she did was really fucked up, even if she thinks it was justified or still has hopes to salvage things.)

Life is complex. Emotions are complex. Good stories tend to reflect that complexity.

While it might be nice in a VN to have all choices properly labeled "(Activate LI Romance Path)" or "(Close LI Romance Path)" (especially if all you care about is unlocking the lewd scenes), it doesn't necessarily relate in interesting stories.

That's not what I wanted. Both characters are distressed, confused, in pain and don't know where to go from here. Other people cross their paths with their own wants and baggage. Sometimes things don't go as planed and not everything is as clear as we'd like.
This is pretty much the sort of thing that drew me to check out this game in the first place.

Taking advice from the audience or feeling out what they want is good to some degree, because they can point out things you missed, help you reconsider certain aspects in a different way, or otherwise indicate when certain aspects of the plot are going to be received extremely poorly. But at the end of the day it's still your story, and only you really know where you want it to go or what message you want it to convey along the way. Don't feel bullied into changing important parts or losing control over the story because some people are shouting that they want X, Y, or Z (and always remember, the most vocal opinions aren't necessarily the most popular ones - satisfied members of the audience often don't feel the need to tell you what they liked!). If they want something that you feel undermines the story you're trying to tell, feel free to say no.

Tell your story. Avoid the obvious pitfalls (like the classic "If you're going to add NTR, make sure it's avoidable") and try to avoid imposing the MC's opinions on the player via inner dialogue and instead allow the player to shape their own narrative through choices, and you should be fine.

If you let the audience dictate every story beat or narrative direction, eventually the whole thing will start feeling like a chore, you'll start feeling burned out, and the game will likely become yet another [Abandoned] thread on the forums, with people talking about how it was a shame because the idea had so much potential.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
To me NTR means cuckold. Throuple isn't cuckold, to me at least. While my lovers may or may not have sex without me the fact that they are having sex is not what gets me off. Being loved by the both of them and loving them back is what gets me off. It will be easily avoidable, in any case.
So avoidable mmf, I can live with that, maybe update the tags though.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
What did the MC see in his Ex anyway...

His Ex is like built with nothing but lies.
It was pretty clearly a high school relationship. Most of them aren't all that deep.

Most likely, ex was hot and interested, the MC had the usual hormones, and the relationship was generally shallow (even if he thought it was deeper/more). It's more of a Romeo-style infatuation rather than a strong foundation built on shared interests, mutual respect, and honest friendship.

Also keep in mind, so far we're mostly seeing the ex through the lens of someone else. We don't really know how she acted with the MC, or even what her actual motivations and internal thought processes were. It's entirely possible we're going to find that she's not as bad as she seems, and that most of her bitchiness is the result of insecurity or past traumas.

Or maybe she is just a one-dimensional stone-cold bitch. Either way.

Reactions: Ahx

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
So avoidable mmf, I can live with that, maybe update the tags though.
Not giving away whether it's an MMF or MFF. Nice try. The tags should be there in the "planned tags" section. Once the Chapter 1 is released I'll update the tags some more.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Not giving away whether it's an MMF or MFF. Nice try. The tags should be there in the "planned tags" section. Once the Chapter 1 is released I'll update the tags some more.
I wasn't trying to get a spoiler, I just know how butt hurt people get on this forum.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vollezar
Sep 3, 2020
Speaking as someone who doesn't ever want to get "back" together with "the other girl" at this point, I'd probably find it really annoying if an objective narrator voice or the MC's forced inner monologue decided to tell me that I was cheating on her by being interested in other people.

For me, it's definitely not cheating until the MC himself actively and openly acknowledges that they're together in the first place. If he ever does.

And I honestly hope that there isn't a single "defined path" that results in them getting back together in the end. Sure, it should be a possibility if the story earns it and they both grow together again as characters over the course of the story, but at the moment I mostly just want to blow her off and pursue intriguing alternatives. Mostly because I've never been a fan of the ONE TRUE SOULMATE narrative in stories, or the idea that certain people are destined to be together, and that they'll automatically be sad if they don't successfully pursue that relationship and instead "settle" for "the wrong person". (And because what she did was really fucked up, even if she thinks it was justified or still has hopes to salvage things.)

Life is complex. Emotions are complex. Good stories tend to reflect that complexity.

While it might be nice in a VN to have all choices properly labeled "(Activate LI Romance Path)" or "(Close LI Romance Path)" (especially if all you care about is unlocking the lewd scenes), it doesn't necessarily relate in interesting stories.

This is pretty much the sort of thing that drew me to check out this game in the first place.

Taking advice from the audience or feeling out what they want is good to some degree, because they can point out things you missed, help you reconsider certain aspects in a different way, or otherwise indicate when certain aspects of the plot are going to be received extremely poorly. But at the end of the day it's still your story, and only you really know where you want it to go or what message you want it to convey along the way. Don't feel bullied into changing important parts or losing control over the story because some people are shouting that they want X, Y, or Z (and always remember, the most vocal opinions aren't necessarily the most popular ones - satisfied members of the audience often don't feel the need to tell you what they liked!). If they want something that you feel undermines the story you're trying to tell, feel free to say no.

Tell your story. Avoid the obvious pitfalls (like the classic "If you're going to add NTR, make sure it's avoidable") and try to avoid imposing the MC's opinions on the player via inner dialogue and instead allow the player to shape their own narrative through choices, and you should be fine.

If you let the audience dictate every story beat or narrative direction, eventually the whole thing will start feeling like a chore, you'll start feeling burned out, and the game will likely become yet another [Abandoned] thread on the forums, with people talking about how it was a shame because the idea had so much potential.
I personally believe in ONE TRUE love and I do believe in soulmates

true it rarely ever happens but it does happen

but I'm just a hopeless romantic.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vollezar and Ahx

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I am not sure if people are confused about ex or I am about what you guys mean, but the ex-girlfriend (Sharon) is gone. She isn't coming back. She will be mentioned, but that's about it.
She does have a backstory (as all of the other characters do) and it's one where you might feel sorry for her and iti s something that has made her what she is. She is however doing what she does fully aware that she is hurting others. She does not revel in the misery of others, she simply does not give a shit. As long as she gets what she thinks she wants, that is. She is pretty much a narcissist. It's a miserable life for her but she likes the attention that she gets from being pitied by others. As long as she is the center of attention she does not care how she gets the attention.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I think beingadik is the biggest blue balling overrated game there is, others love it, some people love the new star wars while real fans think it is fucking garbage.

Doesn't matter what you do, people will love and hate your shit, at the end of the day if you don't enjoy what you are doing then why bother doing it.

Sep 3, 2020
I think beingadik is the biggest blue balling overrated game there is, others love it, some people love the new star wars while real fans think it is fucking garbage.

Doesn't matter what you do, people will love and hate your shit, at the end of the day if you don't enjoy what you are doing then why bother doing it.
well me personally I prefer aoa Academy over being a dik

I think Jenny and the MC from AOA Academy has one of the best love stories in all of visual novels

and I have no problem with blue balls

I will take blue balls over a Mindless fuck fest anytime

Sep 3, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
i do your game is definitely on the list of my favorite games right next to them

and also she looks like a naughty school teacher

or even better a very strict school teacher that believes in punishment and I didn't do my homework so do with me what you will Mommy
View attachment 1479721
I know you have trouble reading without machine help. Just in case machine isn't picking up what it says on the whiteboard it says: "Happy Monday. Pop quiz time. What's yummy and can cause a lockjaw but you won't regret it?"

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fuck it's simple, don't have chicks blue ball you constantly, and don't fuck your fans over by having 2 LI decide they would rather be in a lesbian relationship than with you, and you will be 10 times better than dik.

As for Academy, that is simple, as much as I love it, just don't keep adding more and more drama every update and you will be at least better story wise.

My guess, Blowjob for the riddle.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes