3.70 star(s) 28 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
yeah the girl put herself in a bad situation but I totally understand her reaction, would I do it? I might have. I guess how many times I had to listen to it. Also that's way past teasing the girl was outright cruel. She got her point made anyway. The gf was a cunt, so point proven, mission complete. Now what's left is manup but you know girls. Oh yeah there are differences and you can call me sexist ;). Anyway she should raise her head high even if she did what she did out of spite.

I knew she was gona stay around, can't blame a man for trying. I'm afraid the only way I'll have anything with her is if you force me but them I'll have my revenge. Take it as a promise and not a threat :ROFLMAO:
1447445_4K_FC.jpg

my good man how ddddare you insult my future wife / baby mama

I intend to have beautiful redheaded babies with her and nobody's going to stand in my way i challenge you to a duel at sundown

Vollezar don't try to stop me :mad:

Whispering please try to stop me:eek:

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Well... Actually... How do I say this...
Never mind, I keep starring at dat Bella ass in the Vidal's sig and lost my train of thought. Who are we talking about? Oh yeah, FC and who she is going to have babies with...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Released a small fix update. Bear fixed the version number and fixed an error with one of the audio files. If your game works as it is don't worry about this.

Reactions: Mr Bear

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Sorry for slow response. So much going on I am a bit overwhelmed, to be honest. Maybe I'll go on vacation. In 10 years. If they haven't completely locked down the whole world by then, that is.

I think a little more narrative indicating how drunk MC was (definitely enough to lower his inhibitions) would make the Bobbi scene more palatable for some, but I had no issue with it. You got an angry, SINGLE young man who has been kicked from all sides, drinking, and needing a win. Popping off in a hot MILF who's clearly into it is a win in my books.

I don't get the impression that he's sad about his ex-gf, more that he's angry with her, too, because she 1) never told him why she broke up with him, and 2) when he found out from Julie, his gf never gave him a chance to explain. (BTW, I'm not bothering to remember her be because she's a bit of a cunt and I hope she's gone from the game for good).

I'm glad it's clear that his friendliness is forced at college. It makes it the goal of the game to either have him meet someone new that helps him get over all of this (Ahn), or reconcile with Julie and be with her.

I hope that whomever MC chooses as his LI, the option to be at least friends with Julie is there.

Great stuff and I'm looking forward to seeing how this story progresses.
At least somewhat off to lalaland.
MC bar 4.png

I am not sure whether he was sad about his now ex-gf or angry at her for not even taking his calls or texts. Probably a mix of both. I am sure though that he is just confused as hell as to what actually happened between FC and his ex and why he is the one who seems to be punished for whatever happened between them.

Can't comment about what happens in the future. Except that ex IS gone. F67k her and the horse of a mother she rode in into this world.

Sep 3, 2020
Well... Actually... How do I say this...
Never mind, I keep starring at dat Bella ass in the Vidal's sig and lost my train of thought. Who are we talking about? Oh yeah, FC and who she is going to have babies with...
oh yeah that's what I'm talking about thank you, my brother

and she may or may not be my future baby mama
but no matter what happens only Julie is allowed to call me Daddy

the future is looking good and also team Bella represent

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
One lie is all it takes to create a butterfly effect and ruin lives. So no I can't not judge her too harshly, because for all the mistakes I've made in my 46 years of life, lying to my best friend has never been one of them, even when they wanted me to lie to them (kind of why my best friend wasn't surprised when his girlfriend didn't last). If you accept someone who lies in your life, they will never be trustworthy, because they will lie again because you let them get away with it.

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
You I take it are a strong believer in the concept of the white lie, and shades of grey. I agree that not all things are equal, but I have a long history with liars, starting with my feminazi biological birthing unit, and my mom(stepmom) taught me that being truthful is always better in the long run. I agree with the one who cared about me when she said that "There is no such thing as a good lie, only someone who is good at lying." If you allow lie's into your life, that is what your life will be. I do feel strongly on the matter because of my past as a survivor of childhood abuse of every kind by my B.B.U., who used lies to convince the world she was a victim whilst victimizing everyone around her. So I'll have to agree to disagree with you.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
You I take it are a strong believer in the concept of the white lie, and shades of grey. I agree that not all things are equal, but I have a long history with liars, starting with my feminazi biological birthing unit, and my mom(stepmom) taught me that being truthful is always better in the long run. I agree with the one who cared about me when she said that "There is no such thing as a good lie, only someone who is good at lying." If you allow lie's into your life, that is what your life will be. I do feel strongly on the matter because of my past as a survivor of childhood abuse of every kind by my B.B.U., who used lies to convince the world she was a victim whilst victimizing everyone around her. So I'll have to agree to disagree with you.
In your original comment you specified that among your many mistakes you'd never lied to your best friend. I thought it worthwhile to point out that Julie never lied to her best friend (other than not revealing her feelings for him). That seemed the focus of your comment.

As to white lies or shades of grey. A lie is a lie period. However no one is perfect and a lie made by mistake or when under extreme pressure, depending on its severity, is, in my opinion, not worthy of the same punishment as a willful lie told with harmful intent. While a lie is a lie, the consequences imposed by the harmed party are their own to assert and it's up to them if they think extenuating circumstances justify forgiveness or mercy.

I can understand that your life has taught you that zero tolerance is appropriate in all circumstances. You bear the consequences of that view as much as those around you. In my life I've learned not to lie, but I judge someone who lies to me in the context I previously described.

Those around me may well lie, but their lies do not make my life a lie. I make my life what it is, regardless of the conduct of those around me. So yes we can agree to disagree.

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
In your original comment you specified that among your many mistakes you'd never lied to your best friend. I thought it worthwhile to point out that Julie never lied to her best friend (other than not revealing her feelings for him). That seemed the focus of your comment.

As to white lies or shades of grey. A lie is a lie period. However no one is perfect and a lie made by mistake or when under extreme pressure, depending on its severity, is, in my opinion, not worthy of the same punishment as a willful lie told with harmful intent. While a lie is a lie, the consequences imposed by the harmed party are their own to assert and it's up to them if they think extenuating circumstances justify forgiveness or mercy.

I can understand that your life has taught you that zero tolerance is appropriate in all circumstances. You bear the consequences of that view as much as those around you. In my life I've learned not to lie, but I judge someone who lies to me in the context I previously described.

Those around me may well lie, but their lies do not make my life a lie. I make my life what it is, regardless of the conduct of those around me. So yes we can agree to disagree.
First off I have to say thank you for reading what I wrote in the context I meant it in, and replying in kind with a well-reasoned and logical viewpoint, I always appreciate being able to discuss things even if I have a bias against them. It's great we can agree to disagree without resorting to name calling.

After reading your viewpoint, some things in my own have modified slightly, so again thank you for that. I wish you well and have a great day.

Sep 3, 2020
Sorry for slow response. So much going on I am a bit overwhelmed, to be honest. Maybe I'll go on vacation. In 10 years. If they haven't completely locked down the whole world by then, that is.

At least somewhat off to lalaland.
View attachment 1429399

I am not sure whether he was sad about his now ex-gf or angry at her for not even taking his calls or texts. Probably a mix of both. I am sure though that he is just confused as hell as to what actually happened between FC and his ex and why he is the one who seems to be punished for whatever happened between them.

Can't comment about what happens in the future. Except that ex IS gone. F67k her and the horse of a mother she rode in into this world.
1447444_exclusive_4K.jpg

all of a sudden I have this uncontrollable thirst

for a fresh glass of milk only without the glass
okay mommy come to daddy
Daddy needs nourishment
:p

oh yeah like Vollezar said fuck that bitch

now back to my drink

come here ma me

Last edited:

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
An official Android version of the game has been delayed. It will be released when Chapter 1 is released or sometime near that release. Sorry.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Interesting idea, not bad story, certainly not something I have come across, nice quality renders, the Asian girl name fucks with my dyslexic ass.
Too bad the story is rendered utterly pointless for me, my cock and balls would pack up and walk away if I didn't forgive a full freckled body ginger unless it involves ntr.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Hi all. How are you ?
I am making good progress with the script and images. I did make a huge mistake right from the start, though. I accidentally deleted one of the scenes I built for Chapter 1. I made that mistake after I already rendered some images. So I had to rebuild the scene from scratch again. Thankfully since I already had some images made I was able to reproduce everything to the way it was (I hope).

Originally I was going to make a fairly long game, but when I realized just how much of a task it was going to be for us, as new devs, I condensed the script. I cut out a lot of content and focused solely on the main characters. I am not going to be bringing everything back but I am going to extend the story a bit. I already wrote in a couple of scenes that are about characters other than FC and MC. I do still have difficulties with some of the inner workings of Daz3D. Some of the lighting confuses me (you will notice some oddities with Jake in the beginning, specially now that I said it) and there are some problems with the character models that I have no idea how to fix other than trying my best to fix it through photoshop.
I still have no possible release date for you but it will be more than 2 months for full release of Chapter 1.

MC morning 6.png

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
A bit of an update.
Things are going along. Script for chapter 1 is done, I think, and I am making images. Things are going a bit slow as I got very sick for a few days. I have recovered now. Rendering is a bit slow as some scenes are fairly complex for me as a noob, but I am plowing along.
Here is a preview image.
Speculate away about what is happening here, if you want. LOL.

2 Hotties 25.png

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes