3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

yrpotria

Nov 1, 2017
Looks interesting but premise of the story just a trash. If there was some romantic shit about mc and Sharon then its could be understandeble. But authors just show us first rate jelaous bitch and girl in love. Really its could be serious mistake if Julie thought that Sharon was cheating, catch some clues and well about that on all area so all their friend start thinking that Sharon was cheating and they broke up. But after that there could be proof that she was loyal but mc and Sharon already broke up without chances to reconcile. And Julie just hurried with her feeling of love.

Thats could be serious mistake but we get rightfull reaction on the first rate cunt and stupid actions from mc.

P.S. Ahn too cute to be second rate girl for the story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mr Bear

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
I am not hating on anyone for not noticing that or for not realizing that out of character things do happen in real life when people are under a whole lot of stress. I am glad that most people never have been in that sort of situation, to be honest. But that scene is true to life. And that is why players did not get a choice. Sometimes we simply do not have control over ourselves and will do anything that could make us feel better, even if it's just for that moment.
For whatever it is worth, that is how I took that particular scene. Maybe because it was true to life, and I have been there and have done the same thing.

Glad to hear that there won't be many/any forced scenes (that are not story required anyway), as I am not a big fan of them either.

Looking good so far, good luck!

Tchud

May 27, 2021
Yep, Bethesda games are usually riddled with problems, but they still manage to follow the standard version rule. 1.0 is for the first version of the finalized release. In the case of games this means you can play all the way to the end of the game. Number of bugs still at time of release is just a choice made by a company. Version numbers should not reach 1.0 until the end is available.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr Bear

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9 + WT/Gal by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

(If you use QIWI you support me a little bit every time you click)

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 706 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Why ?? I wonder....
you would not understand

but I love monogamy it makes the relationship feel more romantic and special to me

I don't like treating the woman I love like she's just another name on the list

and I also don't like three ways and open relationships

I don't want to share the woman I love with anyone

even if that person is a another woman

I know every man dreams about being with two women but not me

I know what you're going to say it's just a game

but I can't help it that's just the way I feel I prefer a good love story

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
In the end, I play these games for the story, and not for the scenes. Harem games tend to have a lot of scenes and bad stories. Also there's a difference in having sex with a lot of woman in a game, and harems. Sex with a lot of woman can be realistic, harems are not. There are rare exceptions, so rare that none come to mind.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
In the end, I play these games for the story, and not for the scenes. Harem games tend to have a lot of scenes and bad stories. Also there's a difference in having sex with a lot of woman in a game, and harems. Sex with a lot of woman can be realistic, harems are not. There are rare exceptions, so rare that none come to mind.
// Harem games tend to have a lot of scenes and bad stories // bad story ?? Wrong
Actually, it is the opposite & it will helps to avoid disappointing endings too.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
// Harem games tend to have a lot of scenes and bad stories // bad story ?? Wrong
Actually, it is the opposite & it will helps to avoid disappointing endings too.
Ok mate, I guess we have different opinions on what a good story is. On my list of fav games there's no harem ones. I like romance and dating sims stories so that doesn't leave much space for harems. Sure, I played a couple of harem but I only choose one LIs. Also, I'm perfectly fine playing ones without sex scenes if the story is good, not like other people around that if there's no sex on the first or two episodes, they start bitching.

Sep 3, 2020
Ok mate, I guess we have different opinions on what a good story is. On my list of fav games there's no harem ones. I like romance and dating sims stories so that doesn't leave much space for harems. Sure, I played a couple of harem but I only choose one LIs. Also, I'm perfectly fine playing ones without sex scenes if the story is good, not like other people around that if there's no sex on the first or two episodes, they start bitching.
oh my God my brother that's how I feel exactly

I don't need to fuck every girl for it to be a happy ending

for me i rather friendzone a girl so that they could move on and find somebody that will treat them like there one and only.

instead of me treating them like oh her she's just girlfriend number 3063

but for me whenever I play these games and i am with one girl only it makes the intimate moments we share a hundred times more special because I don't do it with every girl

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes