3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
One lie is all it takes to create a butterfly effect and ruin lives. So no I can't not judge her too harshly, because for all the mistakes I've made in my 46 years of life, lying to my best friend has never been one of them, even when they wanted me to lie to them (kind of why my best friend wasn't surprised when his girlfriend didn't last). If you accept someone who lies in your life, they will never be trustworthy, because they will lie again because you let them get away with it.
Exactly, and it's up to you to decide whether the prospect of losing him entirely scare her enough to not repeat the mistake in the future.

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
First lie is calling an initial release 1.0. Almost as if that has meant a complete piece of software since the development of software was a thing.
Hahaha, tell that to Bethesda, can't even remember what version Fallout 4 is on now, but it's still got day 1 game breaking bugs in it that modders who were doing fixes for fun managed to get mostly working within a few months. Meanwhile version 1.0 of any of Bethesda games are so broken that it's a huge walking meme, alongside "I took and arrow to the knee."

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
First lie is calling an initial release 1.0. Almost as if that has meant a complete piece of software since the development of software was a thing.
I am not the programmer, so I have no clue how this things work. I just talked to the programmer and he is going to work it out and correct it to what he thinks it should be. Version 1.0 was meant to be relating to the Prologue rather than the whole game. That was my mistake of not asking earlier. My bad.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Just noticed this in updates... OP looks good and some great comments from f95zone members. Gonna try it soon, feels like my kind of EGame :giggle:.

btw Vollezar & Mr Bear you two the only devs of One Lie?
We are the devs. There are also a couple of proofreaders helping me with the dialogue. English isn't my native language so I am prone to mistakes. Specially with grammar.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Very promising start... but I think I am going to have trouble with this one. Just due to personal reasons. We shall see how things progress. Best of luck to you.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just finished playing "One Lie". Its a nice start, i like it and can see a good potential for a story here... one thing tho what is up that 1st sex scene... Like BAM! Out of nowhere MC has sex with Bobbie right after MCs girlfriend broke up with him :HideThePain: come on man, at least give us a simple choice there so we can actually chose to have a quickie :BootyTime:. Actually i modded the script myself and added that choice hehehe, i'll post it below if anyone wants it.

Also big respect for actually optimizing the pics with size friendlier format like WebP, see devs not every first release has to be freaking 2+GB monster :WeSmart:.
Oh there is an error where the loop college music is not working...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm no ren'py expert but tried to clean up the script a bit and there should be no conflicts as far as i'm aware from looking in variable viewer...

Overall, cool EGame... will put it on my watch list and looking forward to the next update.

Good luck Vollezar (and whole dev team ofc) (y)

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I did find the forced sex scene kind of annoying, considering we got a blurb that the intention of the game is to form relationships (I do prefer picking who I sleep with and who I don't sleep with). But despite that, the story seems promising. And I am glad the throuple thing is based on choice as I don't necessarily like those. What Julie did was seriously fucked up, I get that Sharon is a grade A cunt, but it was not her place to ruin her "best friend's" relationship. Anh is my main girl right now. Cute Asian girls that are actually likable in these games are rare.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I did find the forced sex scene kind of annoying, considering we got a blurb that the intention of the game is to form relationships (I do prefer picking who I sleep with and who I don't sleep with). But despite that, the story seems promising. And I am glad the throuple thing is based on choice as I don't necessarily like those. What Julie did was seriously fucked up, I get that Sharon is a grade A cunt, but it was not her place to ruin her "best friend's" relationship. Anh is my main girl right now. Cute Asian girls that are actually likable in these games are rare.
Okay. The thing about that scene is what I was talking about before the game started (last paragraph):
heyplayer.jpg

I am not hating on anyone for not noticing that or for not realizing that out of character things do happen in real life when people are under a whole lot of stress. I am glad that most people never have been in that sort of situation, to be honest. But that scene is true to life. And that is why players did not get a choice. Sometimes we simply do not have control over ourselves and will do anything that could make us feel better, even if it's just for that moment.
Not going to say that this game is a life story I am just going to randomly throw real life things into it. Ohhh boy.

P.S. As I mentioned before and Vidal the king of Pervert would know. I personally do not like this sort of thing as well. But I had to do it in this part of the game in an attempt to portray just how messed up MC is because of that One lie. Don't worry. this was a one off.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Okay. The thing about that scene is what I was talking about before the game started (last paragraph):
View attachment 1425762

I am not hating on anyone for not noticing that or for not realizing that out of character things do happen in real life when people are under a whole lot of stress. I am glad that most people never have been in that sort of situation, to be honest. But that scene is true to life. And that is why players did not get a choice. Sometimes we simply do not have control over ourselves and will do anything that could make us feel better, even if it's just for that moment.
Not going to say that this game is a life story I am just going to randomly throw real life things into it. Ohhh boy.

P.S. As I mentioned before and Vidal the king of Pervert would know. I personally do not like this sort of thing as well. But I had to do it in this part of the game in an attempt to portray just how messed up MC is because of that One lie. Don't worry. this was a one off.
I knew it normally in any other game. seem would make me angry but I knew who the developer was so I was smiling throughout the entire scene

Vollezar hates things like this so I knew if he had it in the game it was for a good reason

and a fun fact for anyone who doesn't know me I have a reading disability so I didn't recognize.Vollezar by His name I recognized Vollezar by his icon

the minute I saw Vollezar symbol I knew I was in good hands

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes