3.70 star(s) 28 Votes
Sep 3, 2020
A bit of an update.
Things are going along. Script for chapter 1 is done, I think, and I am making images. Things are going a bit slow as I got very sick for a few days. I have recovered now. Rendering is a bit slow as some scenes are fairly complex for me as a noob, but I am plowing along.
Here is a preview image.
Speculate away about what is happening here, if you want. LOL.

View attachment 1455259
first of all I am glad you're feeling better that is the most important thing

and I don't know brother maybe she's teaching her how to kiss someone
:p

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Bit of an update:

I am about 1/3 of the way in with image rendering (232 so far). There is only one scene left where I am going to have to build a new set, the rest should be much easier as I have sets already made. In Prologue there were quite a few images that could be used more than once, but in Chapter 1 only a few can be repeated so that's another thing that slows me down.
There are not going to be any animations. I know most people are not going to be happy, but I honestly don't see any need for them. I considered them and attempted to make some, but I find them to be just a waste of time.
That's it. Sit tight, smile wide.
View attachment First WD 52.webp

Sep 3, 2020
Bit of an update:

I am about 1/3 of the way in with image rendering (232 so far). There is only one scene left where I am going to have to build a new set, the rest should be much easier as I have sets already made. In Prologue there were quite a few images that could be used more than once, but in Chapter 1 only a few can be repeated so that's another thing that slows me down.
There are not going to be any animations. I know most people are not going to be happy, but I honestly don't see any need for them. I considered them and attempted to make some, but I find them to be just a waste of time.
View attachment 1467299
my brother I'm so happy i can't wait for this update and I don't care about animations you know me

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vollezar

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oh .. you ... donkey, you! If you like the sex scenes, so do we.
We, too, can get some animation for inspiration.

View attachment b luv.mp4

Bit of an update:

View attachment 1467299
Game oN!

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
From discord ( )
This isn't going to be an easy one.
After the initial input from players I decided to change some things in the story. And I've been trying to do just that by rewriting some parts, deleting others and so on. I have now realized that the story is becoming not what I wanted to write. It's becoming a typical thing that has 1000s of iterations in other games. A generic crap. So, I am going back to the story I wanted to tell. Some people are going to get pissed and so be it. Fuck 'em. This is my story and I'll tell it as I want to. If you are patient enough to see the whole story you'll be rewarded for your patience, if not... sucks to be you. If you want predictable story I suggest you read the history of WWII. Not saying that this story is a mindfuck and has unpredictable outcome. It's simply not straightforward, just like things are IRL. That's all.

There is also a voting for a 4K render. Rules are in the same post above.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Did you not finish the update?
What is the matter? It is still your work, is it not?
Are ya not gonna release it as it is,
rather be spending a lotta months just scraping it?
4 reals?
Bit of an update:

View attachment 1467299
From discord ( )
After the initial input from players I decided to change some things in the story. And I've been trying to do just that by rewriting some parts, deleting others and so on. I have now realized that the story is becoming not what I wanted to write. It's becoming a typical thing that has 1000s of iterations in other games. A generic crap. So, I am going back to the story I wanted to tell. Some people are going to get pissed and so be it. Fuck 'em. This is my story and I'll tell it as I want to. If you are patient enough to see the whole story you'll be rewarded for your patience, if not... sucks to be you. If you want predictable story I suggest you read the history of WWII. Not saying that this story is a mindfuck and has unpredictable outcome. It's simply not straightforward, just like things are IRL. That's all.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Did you not finish the update?
What is the matter? It is still your work, is it not?
Are ya not gonna release it as it is,
rather be spending a lotta months just scraping it?
4 reals?
NO. I am not scraping anything. I am still working. I am a little behind schedule because I was sick for a few days a few weeks back, but I am plugging away every day. I am now at nearly 400 renders. I did not have to change much of the story to bring it back to what I originally intended. Right now I am at the point where, if I was to go by the complaints, I would have to rewrite a lot. I have changed some things before I realized it was turning into a generic story and was making me bored. So I have decided to stick to what I wanted to do. If people won't like it so be it. I am not doing this to gain fame or fortune. I am telling the story because I want to.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The only way is forward, the title is one lie ... we all know there have ta have been many.
You can hone in on that one lie you wanna make this game about, and bring it to fruition.
Game oN!

Sep 3, 2020
From discord ( )

brother you know me I don't care about sex scenes as long as it's a good story and it's not just about the MC fucking everything in sight I'm good

there's nothing I love more than a good story

especially love and romance

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
From discord ( )

Do what ya gotta do. I'd prefer to see what you want to tell, instead of what the community pressures you to tell. I'm a big supporter of those who stick to their guns, regardless of the backlash or complaints they get. I've liked the story so far, so interested to see what changes are coming. Best of luck! :)

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
What does that mean exactly.
From some of the feedback I got seemed like people wanted me to take the story into a "defined paths" route. Sort of a black and white way. "If he goes out on a date with this girl that means he is cheating on the other girl (whom he doesn't even think he loves). Everything should be clearly defined, if you like. That's not what I wanted. Both characters are distressed, confused, in pain and don't know where to go from here. Other people cross their paths with their own wants and baggage. Sometimes things don't go as planed and not everything is as clear as we'd like.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
From some of the feedback I got seemed like people wanted me to take the story into a "defined paths" route. Sort of a black and white way. "If he goes out on a date with this girl that means he is cheating on the other girl (whom he doesn't even think he loves). Everything should be clearly defined, if you like. That's not what I wanted. Both characters are distressed, confused, in pain and don't know where to go from here. Other people cross their paths with their own wants and baggage. Sometimes things don't go as planed and not everything is as clear as we'd like.
I am a simple bird lawyer, all I want to know is if the stunning ginger will call me daddy while I breed the ever-loving shit out of her, if so then I don't care about the rest as long as the story is logical.:p
Oh shit, the other people doesn't mean NTR does it.

• Haha

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I am a simple bird lawyer, all I want to know is if the stunning ginger will call me daddy while I breed the ever-loving shit out of her, if so then I don't care about the rest as long as the story is logical.:p
If you choose it, she'll breed you 'til your dingaling falls off (that would make for a good ending. Death by ginger snu-snu).

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
MMF which lets face is ntr, or MFF.
To me NTR means cuckold. Throuple isn't cuckold, to me at least. While my lovers may or may not have sex without me the fact that they are having sex is not what gets me off. Being loved by the both of them and loving them back is what gets me off. It will be easily avoidable, in any case.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes