3.70 star(s) 28 Votes

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Carpet munching?.
Ding ding ding. You win a render. Whom you want rendered? 1 person in a render. Lewd or not is your choice. I'll do my best to accommodate.
Can't promise I'll do this every Monday. We'll see.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Ding ding ding. You win a render. Whom you want rendered? 1 person in a render. Lewd or not is your choice. I'll do my best to accommodate.
Can't promise I'll do this every Monday. We'll see.
Fuck seriously, sweet thanks, lol I think it would be obvious who I want given I love gingers, I would say something like this, but you might cop some butthurt over foot fetish, but anything nude, looking at you and wide enough for a wallpaper would be awesome.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Fuck seriously, sweet thanks, lol I think it would be obvious who I want given I love gingers, I would say something like this, but you might cop some butthurt over foot fetish, but anything nude, looking at you and wide enough for a wallpaper would be awesome.
The render is only for you so if that's what you want that's what you get. If you want to share it with others that's up to you.
I'll DM you by the end of the day. I am doing renders right now for the game. As soon as I get a break I'll do yours.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
The render is only for you so if that's what you want that's what you get. If you want to share it with others that's up to you.
Thank you very kind of you, I am not that much of an asshole to deny my fellow ginger lovers the chance to see a special render of Julie

• Love
Reactions: Vollezar
Sep 3, 2020
I know you have trouble reading without machine help. Just in case machine isn't picking up what it says on the whiteboard it says: "Happy Monday. Pop quiz time. What's yummy and can cause a lockjaw but you won't regret it?"
thanks bro

yeah if I cannot copy and pasted I cannot read it

and it's funny you should mention that because I was just thinking I would love to pour honey between her

legs and pretend I was Winnie the Pooh and I haven't eaten in weeks

• Love
Reactions: Vollezar

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
thanks bro

yeah if I cannot copy and pasted I cannot read it

and it's funny you should mention that because I was just thinking I would love to pour honey between her

legs and pretend I was Winnie the Pooh and I haven't eaten in weeks
That last part takes on a whole new meaning after you have had your brother ask you if you have seen the Winnie the Pooh memes of a certain Asian president.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK guys, so as some of you probably saw Vollezar ran a little um competition I guess you could call it, and I won it and was given the choice of a special render just for me, but while I am an asshole, I know there are people out there who would like to see it, and maybe if Vollezar runs another, and maybe that winner will share too.

So I love gingers, so its a nude of Julie, and thanks to my first (well serious) girlfriend I have a foot fetish, so I got a wide good for wallpaper foot/toes render, of Julie, so here it is for anyone who might like to see or make it their wallpaper like me, fap too, or whatever.

This is a special one-off render for me for winning the comp, and I am 99.99% sure it will NOT be in the game, so don't get your hopes up.

Very big thanks to Vollezar for the special render, and for indulging my ginger and foot fetish, so if you like it say thanks to
Vollezar.

1502146_Toeskies.png

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
OK guys, so as some of you probably saw Vollezar ran a little um competition I guess you could call it, and I won it and was given the choice of a special render just for me, but while I am an asshole, I know there are people out there who would like to see it, and maybe if Vollezar runs another, and maybe that winner will share too.

So I love gingers, so its a nude of Julie, and thanks to my first (well serious) girlfriend I have a foot fetish, so I got a wide good for wallpaper foot/toes render, of Julie, so here it is for anyone who might like to see or make it their wallpaper like me, fap too, or whatever.

This is a special one-off render for me for winning the comp, and I am 99.99% sure it will NOT be in the game, so don't get your hopes up.

Very big thanks to Vollezar for the special render, and for indulging my ginger and foot fetish, so if you like it say thanks to
Vollezar.

View attachment 1481228
DUDE ! STOP BRAGGING !!! :mad:

• Haha
Reactions: Tavi13

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
DUDE ! STOP BRAGGING !!! :mad:
People say you are not allowed to say retard, I say it all the time, telling me not to do something (unless really stupid or dangerous) is just going to make me want to do it more.

Who doesn't like tooting their own horn, especially to gingers. :p

I was more trying to be grateful for the gift I was given, it was what I was taught as a kid, and sadly money is too tight to just sub to the game.

Yes, I know you weren't serious.

Reactions: Vollezar and Ahx

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
All of the art is done now. So here is a 4K version of one of the shots. NSFW warning.
No criticism, just my observation / opinion.

I've been thinking for a while now why the lady looks so strange to me.
It's the face, more precisely the size and positioning of her mouth.
The mouth appears too large in relation to the rest of the face and what's noticeable is the almost non-existent space between the nose and upper lip.
She looks like after a failed cosmetic surgery. ;)

Otherwise a very promising start, I'm excited to see how the story will continue.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
No criticism, just my observation / opinion.

I've been thinking for a while now why the lady looks so strange to me.
It's the face, more precisely the size and positioning of her mouth.
The mouth appears too large in relation to the rest of the face and what's noticeable is the almost non-existent space between the nose and upper lip.
She looks like after a failed cosmetic surgery. ;)

Otherwise a very promising start, I'm excited to see how the story will continue.
Large mouths are a fairly common thing (naturally large, I mean). But I do agree that the space between her upper lip and nose is far too small.

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I am done with images for Chapter 1. I am going to post a more in-depth update later on on discord. There is quite a bit to say about the chapter and the "art".

Reactions: cib64

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
You know, once we had an "it girl" in Germany who looked damn similar.
Purely natural.

Unbenannt.PNG

I have to admit, therefore, that it is not a fantasy.;)

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I was in crunch mode so I missed riddle Monday. So here it is.
How do you make five pounds of fat look good?

yoga is good for you.png

Reactions: cib64

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1636528103828.png

POV amazon position with the girl on the right ... Would love to see her full splendor.
Thank you so much for your game and these yummy babes!

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes